Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Godsgirl83

But not for purposes of tracking. For purposes of controlling people. For if you refuse the chip or whatever they use (yes you can refuse it, it will not be forced) you can not buy or sell. And will be Unmarked for all to see you have failed to align yourself with the great king of rome.

And that is just what this current situation with lock downs and mandates is trying to set us up for.

Technology is amazing. At the same time, it will be our downfall.
Sadly, I've already seen this happen to individuals who get involved in things they found online that lead them astray.

Dec 9, 2011
The masks generally worn are a TOTAL JOKE. They protect no one but they adversely affect the health of those who wear them. Masking is simply to control and muzzle the sheeple, not the virus which will pass through any mask commonly used.

CDC Report Admits Mask-Wearing Provides No Real Protection Against Covid
https://luis46pr.wordpress.com/2021...ng-provides-no-real-protection-against-covid/

So you and Aidan are helping the evildoers continue with their COVID tyranny. Fantastic effort by Christians!
What about the mask that surgeons wear,do they protect anyone?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
They are worn by surgeons to prevent droplets from contacting the sterile surgical field, even dr. phony said that before his ccp handlers made him flip-flop.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
The jury is in. There is really no further debate that you get NO benefit from the highly dangerous gene therapy.

1. It does not prevent you from getting the disease.

2. It does not stop you from spreading the disease.

3. It does not prevent serious infection, nor hospitalization, nor death relative to the unvaccinated.

4. It DOES cause ADE (Antibody Dependent Enhancement)

5. It DOES cause blood clots, major and micro, myocarditis, auto immune problems, and death.

If you watch this short video of FACTS, charts, and studies, not speculation, and STILL think it has some benefit, then you absolutely suffer from cognitive dissonance. ( The intelligence to understand facts, with the ability to reject them ).

SERIOUS ANTIBODY DROP AFTER VACCINE - The HighWire

Dec 9, 2011
What I am saying has nothing to do with politic or idealogie.
I am working as nurse (male) in hospital. This is what I learned about infection deseases.
What every nurse is learning in their Training to become a nurse.
What is shocking me is that so many even Christians blindly believe these conspiracy theorys, without a single proof, because we have endtime and the time of the antichrist comes nearer and nearer.
Through not taking the vaccine, what you want reach? If the goverments of this world will fight against Christians, as they did the whole history, they dont need the vaccine to do what they want.
The vaccine cant separate you from God's love. So what you fear to take the vaccine?

The vaccine cant separate you from God's love. So what you fear to take the vaccine?
Well said.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
They are worn by surgeons to prevent droplets from contacting the sterile surgical field, even dr. phony said that before his ccp handlers made him flip-flop.
Correct, prevent droplets from contacting the sterile surgical field. Makes it click?

Aug 2, 2021
No, you've got that wrong. It's our pride and the desire to be one of the majority that the Enemy uses against us. It's our desire to be alike that he uses against us. Consider John the Baptist. Dressed in skins, eating locusts and outing Herodias for example. Right out of Isiah 40:3.

The world will hate us for telling the truth. The Vaccination will become a devise to separate us. Having no authority nor power in and of itself but it's much like circumcision of the flesh. Alfred Hitchcock would have called it the Mc Guffin. Just an inanimate plot devise in which to build drama around in order to devide us against ourselves.
And all who cooperate with their Agenda are part of the division. This is not an inanimate plot, but wearing the masks is.

This is a submission test upon the world and God is watching - who will you submit too?

They will reward you for your obedience to them and they are now asking you to speak against your brother and to betray him.
It happened with the Nazis not to long ago, and Communist countries followed the protocol.

And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. 10And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

S

SophieT

There isn't a word of slander in my post. You're actually slandering me by saying so.
You've overplated your hand trying to deny something we've all been witnessing close up for the last 18 months.
you always know when Angela is in the room

there is a distinctive chill in the air

S

SophieT

Thats the point. You are in the US.
It is normal here that an employer payes taxes. But people who have no job get free health care and they dont need to pay taxes.
what is not normal. is your refusal to understand that nothing is free

does Merkel print money in her basement?

I'm not really asking :whistle:

S

SophieT

I know in your eyes 140 000 000 people are not worth to protect. Let them die. I have natural immunity. Fine for you!
that's a pretty ugly accusation there

you should apologize. you are letting your emotions have control over you because you are angry

S

SophieT

What is shocking me is that so many even Christians blindly believe these conspiracy theorys, without a single proof, because we have endtime and the time of the antichrist comes nearer and nearer.
the antichrist line is your fallback position

that, and trying to smear Christians. that is exactly what the antichrist spirit does...smear and falsely accuse Christians

thought you would want to know

Cabrillo

Sep 6, 2021
And all who cooperate with their Agenda are part of the division. This is not an inanimate plot, but wearing the masks is.

This is a submission test upon the world and God is watching - who will you submit too?

They will reward you for your obedience to them and they are now asking you to speak against your brother and to betray him.
It happened with the Nazis not to long ago, and Communist countries followed the protocol.

And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. 10And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.
I'm more accustomed to being an outsider for the most part. I came from the rescue mission field and am very comfortable with the unlovely. I realize that in what you said, when you said you. You didn't mean me. I don't love this life and won't miss it.

So as for me and my house we serve the Lord.

S

SophieT

Guess you missed where officials in India were giving out self-treatment packages containing ivermectin. And for the record, there IS a form of ivermectin manufactured for humans. It's not just for cows and horses...:rolleyes:

none so blind as those who will not see

this lie has been put to bed so many times it is ludicrous that some people continue to believe it and mock the use of something that actually works

Status
Not open for further replies.