Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
What If the virus Is airborne,will mask protect the other person?
Masks don't protect the mask wearer as much as it protects everyone else from airborne droplets coming off the infected person. There is some droplet filtration by the mask wearer from breathing in other people's droplets laden with virus. But it really limits the amount of virus the virus infected person breathes on everyone else.

E

eternally-gratefull

Because the largest demographic of antivaxxers are Christian conservatives...who also for some "inexplicable reason" are the ones who are filling hospitals at the moment.

There is now a growing sentiment by many people that they are a pariah on society. Nobody is going out shopping for churches to attend because of this.

Christians have their wish...they are definitely going to be persecuted for this.
They can;t see what they are doing is really no worse than what the liberals did when Biden was in office.

Which shows it is a political motivation not really a medical one

They will look to twitter. Right wing news agencies. And other aspects to find stories and news which stupor there own belief.

The last time I saw this great of a chasm in any country was in Rome. Sadly the Roman Empire fell because united we stand divided we fall.

They say they are trying to help our country, while they are hurting our country, by belong part of the problem not the solution

Look at it

The message are 180 degrees out. Total opposite of each other. When you see this type of war between two warning appose ts, the truth is usually somewhere in the middle

When trump was in office. No matter what he did the left fought it thT and nail

Now the opposite is happening. In fact is is funny. The right was mad at the left when they refused to take trunks advice and close down our cities until we got the infection rate lowered. And were Able to get the hospitals ready to handle the patients.

Now the right is eft because the left wants to lock us down…

If I was not in fear for my country I would probably laugh at it. But I am watching my country fall apart at the seams, because two sides hate each other so much, they will nt come together to help the country at any cost.

E

eternally-gratefull

1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage. This is fairly well documented, and considered normal.

Some estimate as many as 50% when factoring in women who do not know they are pregnant.
An employee of mine just lost his second child in less than a year to miscarriage, My first wife actually lost 4 of our children to miscarriage.

E

eternally-gratefull

Masks don't protect the mask wearer as much as it protects everyone else from airborne droplets coming off the infected person. There is some droplet filtration by the mask wearer from breathing in other people's droplets laden with virus. But it really limits the amount of virus the virus infected person breathes on everyone else.
Yes, and if all people wear masks, It increases the chance of infection from any virus or cold dramatically.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Are you a past member?
Yep, last November I could not enter CC after forget the PW. Trying to get a new one failed.
So I startet with a new name. My former name was wolfwint. Im on cc since Feb. 2014

E

eternally-gratefull

Yep, last November I could not enter CC after forget the PW. Trying to get a new one failed.
So I startet with a new name. My former name was wolfwint. Im on cc since Feb. 2014
I thought you looked familiar :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I changed my password once and promptly forgot it LOL

I asked Robo to reset it to the old one for me, and he did :)

E

eternally-gratefull

You are welcome :) Heh, decreases certainly makes more sense ;):D
Yeah, I do not even know where that came from. Mind mind thought one things and my fingers typed the other..

I guess I am getting senile :LOL::LOL:

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
I changed my password once and promptly forgot it LOL

I asked Robo to reset it to the old one for me, and he did :)
Anyhow I could not got any connection to cc.
I should give the name of the present president, but it did not work. Maby not so good in computer issues.

E

eternally-gratefull

You don't buy that due to pre-existing Cancer, resulting in Low White Cell Counts, had nothing to do with it?
You said the article did nt mention covid

it most certainly did

of course his cancer had something to do with it, all factors should be considered

Jun 9, 2021
You said the article did nt mention covid

it most certainly did

of course his cancer had something to do with it, all factors should be considered
Actually, I said, he Died of Cancer. Without Cancer, he has in reality a 75% more chance to beat it.

I feel they hid the Fact that Cancer played honestly 75% in the Role of his Death.

The way I feel they wrote it up was for 2 factors.

1) he was Vaccinated and Dies of Covid, not the Cancer that was Really killing him to Increase Numbers in the Vax and Death Category.

2) He Dies of Covid for a Count Increase in overall Covid Death Numbers.

Jun 9, 2021
Well well well, Look at this!!

1634940694844.jpeg
FactCheck.org
Colin Powell's COVID-19 Death Followed Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.