Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Here's a shill article trying to defend against the truth. It quotes about 82% from the study it's trying to downplay. https://fullfact.org/health/vaccination-miscarriage-CDC-study-inaccurate/
This is a right wing anti-vax internet publication. Where are the stats? Some article by the Daily Expose? Another worthless internet site, I suppose! And this only is about miscarriages. I have read a number of studies done on women who were just told they were pregnant, and they don't have many miscarriages. Perhaps the person didn't know how to read the facts on a study? Or better, many studies, in many places.

I can't find out on the internet how many pregnant women have died of the vaccine. According to pages of research, the only worry is not getting vaxed for pregnant woman. If you come up with some real stats about this, I would appreciate it. I want to know the truth though, not more conspiracy nonsense. I get suspicious of something so untransparent. No conspiracy, just why is the number of pregnant women who died not freely available, like all the other ones about many women dying of COVID while pregnant?

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I don't listen to any news. I only look at the data.

I look at all the people that have died directly after getting the "vaccine".

I look at the WAY these things are being reported and NOT being reported.

There is absolutely nothing reported in the news on natural immunity. Except that people who got the "vaccine" will probably get covid as well and get natural immunity from it.

So they have changed their story. They started out saying get the vaccine or you will catch covid and die. Now they are backtracking and saying get the vaccine so that WHEN you get covid it won't be so bad.

I'm here to tell you covid isn't that bad. And it has NOTHING to do with the "vaccine". But if you already have immune system issues, heart issues, respiratory issues, etc this will of course make all that worse.

If you are a regular healthy person you have nothing to worry about. Unless you get the "vaccine". Then you have to worry about all the side effects. Including death from heart failure and stroke.
And again! Not everyone is healthy. And for those people, many are getting the vaccine. My husband did that, although he has no spleen, and is at higher risk for COVID than a totally healthy person. I guess they do exist, but not in my world! My friends have RA, period. That is my ministry.

And as I told this story already, a fellow student, young, healthy in his late 30's and his wife and family got COVID. The wife and children had mild COVID. He ended up in the ICU, almost dying if it was not for God. How do you know who is going to turn out to be healthy, and get a mild case? Well, you don't! That is why everyone needs the vax. For themselves, but also for the millions of people who are immune compromised, including my friends & me!

Aug 20, 2021
It all depends on the meaning of "active cases". If a "case" was established simply because a PCR test was positive, that is not even a case. And 99% of those were false positives. So the actual case count may only be 1,690. But Germany also uses the rapid antigen test. So perhaps we should double that number to 3,380. What is that as a percentage of 72 million? That is 0.005%. You could even quadruple that number and still come up with a very minimal case count.

Up to 90% of PCR Tests for COVID-19 May Be False Positives
https://www.brownstoneresearch.com/...cr-tests-for-covid-19-may-be-false-positives/
Nehemiah6 are they in this case the German doctors just looking for anti bodies,in the system,,,how do you know they are false positives?Forgot what a antigen is.From a secular point of view,they be obliged to look at potential,not 1 plus 1 equal 2 but one seed virus could make 1 trillion people sick,,,sin virus much worse in every way of course.

Aug 20, 2021
The Definition according Walensky shows she dont recording already vaccined as unvaccined. It can be in Future, if the booster has to be needed for everybody.
But so long, its clear defined.
42360 in um Nehemiah but your seem to be saying to me that,,,many simple do not want a lack of precision, transparency, clarity, .for the Gentile then i would say yea that should be forcing a oneness of terminology if their goal was to help the people.

Aug 20, 2021
Antigen
In immunology, an antigen is a molecule or molecular structure that can bind to a specific antibody or T-cell receptor. The presence of antigens in the body may trigger an immune response. The term antigen originally referred to a substance that is an antibody generator. so ah they um look for the immune response there should not be any false positives none except for sabotage.

Jul 23, 2018
The majority of those in the hospital are unvaccinated???

According to who? :ROFL: The same people who have been lying about where the virus came from and who was behind it?

Your idea of their being un-vaccinated people that are CAUSING covid to mutate and be out of control is PREPOSTEROUS. Natural immunity, people who DON'T get vaccinated, is BETTER than getting the shot. People who already have had covid are less likely to get it again than those who have gotten a vaccine.

It is MUCH MORE LIKELY that all these jabs people are getting are CAUSING any mutations that are happening.

If people are so afraid of the flu that they want to stay home then by all means stay home. But staying home isn't going to stop the flu. They already tried that a few times. It obviously wasn't going to work and it obviously didn't.

Isn't what you originally promoted was that getting the shot was loving your neighbor because you would somehow not have disease or spread it? But now you are saying if you DON'T get the shot purely to avoid disease then that is not loving your neighbor.

So the absolute ONLY way in your mind to love your neighbor, no matter how dangerous or whether it works or not, is to get this magic shot....

I'm kind of surprised you haven't brought up the right wing "misinformation" argument yet. Everybody else seems to think that is a good one... :ROFL:
They lie more than conservatives about 50 to 1.

Then police us on social media for "lies".

Know that they have transitioned into satans kingdom.

They are reptilian.

That is where they lost their way.

No longer can they tell right from wrong or engage in rational thought.

Iow they literally cant.

G

Godsgirl83

I also missed coming on your comment about Xing every post. I only X the posts I disagree strongly with.
Red Xs help with that.
Angela,

A lot of us here STRONGLY DISAGREE with SOMETHING (quite a bit of some things more than others), and yet x very little.

You have been on this site long enough to know how x CONSTANTLY being used by one person turns out.
After a while no one wants to even hear/read what is said by the one who always
x, no matter WHAT it is or is about (even if they go in the funny threads to say something others see the name and become like :rolleyes: )

"You catch more flies with honey than vinegar."

I am really glad that the Respo has helped you so much! I think you mentioned it has helped to dry your lungs completely, or near completely, and that's wonderful and encouraging. :)

As for me,

I think I'm done here (this thread) for a while.
Unfortunately, by the time I get a chance to get onto CC my head is usually spinning from everything life holds for me this side of the screen. When I sign on, this particular thread has 12-15+ pages to skim through (I say skim, because that's all I really have time for any more) and just doing that keeps me from having (productive) time elsewhere.

Besides, eventually this thread will fizzle and it won't be long until someone opens ANOTHER thread somewhere on CC along the same lines.

Jul 23, 2018
Angela,

A lot of us here STRONGLY DISAGREE with SOMETHING (quite a bit of some things more than others), and yet x very little.

You have been on this site long enough to know how x CONSTANTLY being used by one person turns out.
After a while no one wants to even hear/read what is said by the one who always
x, no matter WHAT it is or is about (even if they go in the funny threads to say something others see the name and become like :rolleyes: )

"You catch more flies with honey than vinegar."

I am really glad that the Respo has helped you so much! I think you mentioned it has helped to dry your lungs completely, or near completely, and that's wonderful and encouraging. :)

As for me,

I think I'm done here (this thread) for a while.
Unfortunately, by the time I get a chance to get onto CC my head is usually spinning from everything life holds for me this side of the screen. When I sign on, this particular thread has 12-15+ pages to skim through (I say skim, because that's all I really have time for any more) and just doing that keeps me from having (productive) time elsewhere.

Besides, eventually this thread will fizzle and it won't be long until someone opens ANOTHER thread somewhere on CC along the same lines.
True
Mee toooo

Aug 2, 2021
Well, we in germany have not this political thing about right and left in this way that this is important for the report about Covid.
In germany around 90 % of the Covid patients on the ICU are unvaccined. Thats a fact!
If course you can ignore the virus.
But it is also a fact that vaccine not only protect, but also avoid an heavy infect with Covid in compare with unvaccined people.
But if you want, you can find Tons of material which are in the socialmedias which will claim, that Covid is not more then a flu.
That the vaccine is not perfect, and that people can become covid even they are vaccinated is not to deny.
Its only the 2% who will get serious problems with this deseases.
But this 2% are 140000000 people minimum worldwide.
i thought you believed in science?

Follow the true science and reject the science fiction you are fed.

Gospel of John and the Holy Spirit are waiting for you - don't miss out.

Aug 2, 2021
RED X RED X
she is faster the FedEx
when truth be known
it is to be owned
for Righteousness never fails
only those who miss the Holy Grail
Drink from His Cup
He will always lift you UP
The wedding is Now for those who bow
Before HE Comes the Trumpet will Blast
Be ready Now before you are last
For the Door will shut
when all His are IN
and you find yourself wishing
you had not sinned

E

eternally-gratefull

Just found out another coworker of a friend of mine died of Covid this weekend. He was 41 and had no known health issues. His vacc status is unknown. But he was not one to take medicine when he got sick. So they doubt he did.

For a “common cold” this disease sure does kill a lot of people.

Aug 2, 2021
Just found out another coworker of a friend of mine died of Covid this weekend. He was 41 and had no known health issues. His vacc status is unknown. But he was not one to take medicine when he got sick. So they doubt he did.

For a “common cold” this disease sure does kill a lot of people.
People are born everyday and people die everyday. Some lives are cut short and we groan when the wicked live long.
We weep when the Breath of life departs in it's youth and when fathers, mothers and children are taken in a moment.
The righteous cry out to God day and night for the injustice that roams the earth.

Sheol, the barren womb, the land never satisfied with water, and the fire that never says, “Enough.” Proverbs

Hell and Destruction are before the Lord;
So how much more the hearts of the sons of men.
A scoffer does not love one who corrects him,
Nor will he go to the wise. Proverbs

“And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. 5But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!
6“Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before God. 7But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.
8“Also I say to you, whoever confesses Me before men, him the Son of Man also will confess before the angels of God. 9But he who denies Me before men will be denied before the angels of God.

Seek to be filled with the Holy Spirit so that we may have boldness in this last hour - Amen

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I share a heartbreaking story about a family that is suffering a tragic lost, and you turn it into "data....facts.....science...peer reviews....me and mine are doing well so anything that happens to anyone else is just tough luck!"
This is the reason I often share individual stories, as well as Drs, Immunologists, nurses, Nobel laureates, studies, charts, graphs and other FACTS.

These are REAL people, that would be ALIVE today , MANY young,if they had just gotten the virus, and NOT the vaccine. Not just “ oh well, they’re just statistics “.

Amanda Makulec: 35-year-old Washington D.C. woman gloats of being vaccinated, pregnant, breastfeeding; newborn son dies at 2 1/2 months

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/10/02...tfeeding-newborn-son-dies-at-two-half-months/

Jun 9, 2021
has nothing to do with anything I posted and nothing to do with your views on Ivermectin or your premise that people must be kept on ivermectin like an animal

I think you make things up
First of all, if you are going to add meaning to my words, add the meaning that I, the Writer, intended for it to mean!!

How we got to the Ivermectin 6 Month Dosage [what is printed on the boxes of Ivermectin/Zimectrin] is, if it is [on the BOX PRINTED] suggested on the Box once Ivermectin is inside the Horse, it lasts roughly 6 Months and do the same thing again.

Well, if Ivermectin has a 6 Month, even 10 Month shelf life inside the Horse, eventually Ivermectin runs through the Horses system and needs new Ivermectin to further and prevent parasites.

The same would be with humans.

Once the 1 shot of 200 mg, and the 9 follow up shots at 100 mg have ran through the human body, it's no longer protecting the human body. So, if one contacts Covid again, they would have to do the entire [1 shot of 200 mg, and the 9 follow up shots at 100 m] process all over again.

That's just a Fact, IF, one is using the Ivermectin Path to Recovery/Prevention of Covid.

Jun 9, 2021
that makes no sense

it reads like sldfjrfiue drl;sfjkfdoie fmignlkeg;knsdfmnj
If I do not make sense, it's probably why I am the ONE doing the Lab Work, and You are spreading False Propaganda!

Jun 9, 2021
phew

a little different than what you first posted

interesting developments

(backs off slowly and somewhat dubious cause the story keeps changing)
No, you just READ INTO MY TYPED WORDS as how it (((((Would Mean))))) coming from You, and applying Your False Meaning to My Intent!

Status
Not open for further replies.