Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eternally-gratefull

The masks that you wore could not protect other people from anything.

All they protect from is solids, like blood.

Not very likely you will get blood from your mouth onto a patient.

So whoever told you that those masks were to protect patients either was an idiot or assumed you were.
ok, the medical industry has been wrong for decades.. Its all a plot..

The goal is to prevent infection or something you have being introducved to your patient who is sitting their with their chest open. or their leg open. or whatever surgery you are having.

Nothing is foolproof. that's why you sign a release.

But it is better than nothing.

it is not to protect you. It is to protect your patient.

If a patient is in isolation for a major disease. the mask is not enough to protect you. You have to take deeper actions. I know, my dad had Merca, and just to enter the room I had to put on a full body suit to protect myself. including a plastic face mask.

E

eternally-gratefull

What else could it possibly be when people BLINDLY follow their cult leaders and believe everything they say even when it completely contradicts the facts?
Who says you are not doing this brother?

Aug 2, 2021

The goal is to prevent infection or something you have being introducved to your patient who is sitting their with their chest open. or their leg open. or whatever surgery you are having.

If a patient is in isolation for a major disease. the mask is not enough to protect you. You have to take deeper actions. I know, my dad had Merca, and just to enter the room I had to put on a full body suit to protect myself. including a plastic face mask.
YES, there is a Plot devised by satan which always combines Truth with Error = SEE the Garden Example in Genesis

For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work, but the one who now restrains it will continue until he is taken out of the way. 8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of His mouth and annihilate by the majesty of His arrival.
9The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan, with every kind of power, sign, and false wonder, 10and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11For this reason God will send them a powerful delusion so that they believe the lie, 12in order that judgment may come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.

World Peace, Safety (Covid-19 Vaxx and More) = "being married and given in marriage" = "then sudden destruction"

Aug 2, 2021
Who says you are not doing this brother?
If the Holy Spirit, who is informing your Brother(s) of the Truth, were taken out of the way of satan today = instantly there would be the mandatory VAXX upon everyone along with the Mark = it would be announced the moment the Holy Spirit stepped aside.
It is only the Holy Spirit who restrains the wicked one and his Agenda.

Seek, with all your heart mind soul and strength, to be filled with the Holy Spirit.

Jun 5, 2018
The fall of Babylon

Revelation 18:23 says “And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.”

“sorceries” of Babylon all nations were deceived. The Greek word for “sorceries” is “pharmakeia” [far-mak-i’-ah]! According to the dictionary “pharmakeia” is “the use or administering of drugs; poisoning; and sorcery, magical arts, often found in connection with idolatry.”

If you put the original Greek word “pharmakeia” in place of the English word “sorceries” the end of verse 23 would say, “For by thy pharmakeia were ALL nations deceived”! “Pharmakeia” is where we get our English word “pharmacy”!

Pharmakeia is a part of Babylon. This is what the Bible predicts that Babylon would use to deceive all nations.

You don’t have to be deceived.

Aug 2, 2021
The fall of Babylon

Revelation 18:23 says “And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.”

“sorceries” of Babylon all nations were deceived. The Greek word for “sorceries” is “pharmakeia” [far-mak-i’-ah]! According to the dictionary “pharmakeia” is “the use or administering of drugs; poisoning; and sorcery, magical arts, often found in connection with idolatry.”

If you put the original Greek word “pharmakeia” in place of the English word “sorceries” the end of verse 23 would say, “For by thy pharmakeia were ALL nations deceived”! “Pharmakeia” is where we get our English word “pharmacy”!

Pharmakeia is a part of Babylon. This is what the Bible predicts that Babylon would use to deceive all nations.

It is always a choice - " Come out of her my People that you receive not of her plagues...."

Babylon is beautiful = the 8th Wonder of the World = who would want to leave her..............

E

eternally-gratefull

The fall of Babylon

This is how conspiracy theories are formed

The leader of Babylon will be the roman head. will be the antichrist. And it will be his false prophet using her sorceries which will deceive the nations.

Rev tells us how that will happen

Rev 13
11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has [g]the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

These are the sourceries spoken of. Not an immunization given in the arm.

The fear mongering needs to stop

Aug 2, 2021

The leader of Babylon will be the roman head. will be the antichrist. And it will be his false prophet using her sorceries which will deceive the nations.

Rev 13
11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has [g]the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

You are right, the fear of man is a trap = stop fearing what man can do to you but FEAR GOD who can cast body and soul into hell.

Allowing oneself to be indoctrinated by the world is the fear of man and will lead to death.

Hear my voice, O God, in my meditation;
Preserve my life from fear of the enemy.
Hide me from the conspiracies of the wicked,
From the rebellion of the workers of iniquity
Psalm 64

Jun 5, 2018
It is always a choice - " Come out of her my People that you receive not of her plagues...."

Babylon is beautiful = the 8th Wonder of the World = who would want to leave her..............
So true, yet it seems like many are lining up for their shots of pharmaceutical sorceries, all because of their love of beautiful Babylon.
RUN from her beauty and don't look back!

Aug 2, 2021
So true, yet it seems like many are lining up for their shots of pharmaceutical sorceries, all because of their love of beautiful Babylon.
RUN from her beauty and don't look back!
Oh, Dear Brother, so true and so sad. But rejoice in the Holy Spirit who has opened our eyes that we may SEE.

Continue to pray and ask the Father to fill us with His Precious Holy Spirit = "as sin abounds Grace abounds More" - Amen

Jun 5, 2018

Rev 13

The book of Revelation is not in chronological order

Jun 9, 2021
Brother will you tell me seriously that you know what is true sience. You are right, their is enough pseudo sience in the world.
But you damn seemly things which God has given for our benefit. That sience is and will be misuesed is not New.
You say you love true/ factuel sience. I would not say I love it, but in this point i would agree with you. The sience itself is not bad or good. Its depend for what purpose it is uesed.
But anyhow I have the impression that we still have a different view.
True Science is searching every related idea to any subject without bias, prejudice, opinion, intention, gain, political or religious Purposes.

Jun 9, 2021

Wearing a homemade mask from a t-shirt material is SAFER for the person wearing the Covid Rated Mask!

God is protecting me from what I am breathing into my Lungs, but exhaling, and breathing back in more Carbon than normal, that's just lunacy!!

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
What else could it possibly be when people BLINDLY follow their cult leaders and believe everything they say even when it completely contradicts the facts?
Like Trump supporters?

Jun 9, 2021
The fall of Babylon

In the Book of Acts, the [same word] means Magic Act:
11 And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.

When the pharmakeia is used various places in the Bible, it has these meanings:
  1. Magic, sorcery, witchcraft; often found in connection with idolatry. (Galatians 5:20; Exodus 7:11, 22; Exodus 8:18; Isaiah 47:9; Revelation 18:23)
  2. Poisoning. (Found in Revelation 9:21)

According to this translation of Pharmakeia in Revelation 18:23, it means:
  • Magic, sorcery, witchcraft; often found in connection with idolatry. (Galatians 5:20; Exodus 7:11, 22; Exodus 8:18; Isaiah 47:9; Revelation 18:23)

The [[Sin of Idolatry]] is what is Taking Babylon DOWN!!

Not Prescription drugs or Vaccinations :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

THANK YOU SO MUCH, I NEEDED THAT LAUGH!

(y)

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
If the Holy Spirit, who is informing your Brother(s) of the Truth, were taken out of the way of satan today = instantly there would be the mandatory VAXX upon everyone along with the Mark = it would be announced the moment the Holy Spirit stepped aside.
It is only the Holy Spirit who restrains the wicked one and his Agenda.

Seek, with all your heart mind soul and strength, to be filled with the Holy Spirit.
1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits
and doctrines of demons, 2 speaking lies in hypocrisy...

~

Matthew 24:3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” 4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.

10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time. 26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.

~

Romans 16: 17 I urge you, brothers and sisters, to watch out for those who cause division and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them. 18 For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people.

~

Mark 13:5 Jesus said to them: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 6 Many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and will deceive many.

~

I'm curious ... just where is the Holy Spirit during these times when believers are being led away from God?

Aug 2, 2021
Like Trump supporters?
The Left and Right are both working together behind closed doors - satan's plan = this is a orchestrated show of deception at all levels.

Destroy freedoms and the economy and then bring in a savior. This is a repeating theme and the saviors have come on both sides.
Clinton and Obama on the Left - Trump on the Right.

While Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will these things happen, and what will be the sign of Your coming and of the end of the age?”
Jesus answered, “See to it that no one deceives you."

What has Biden accomplished = destroying the economy and lives
Wha is Trump's campaign slogan currently = "Save America"

Indeed, America needs to be saved from the Left - but at what cost???

We will find out.

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
Wearing a homemade mask from a t-shirt material is SAFER for the person wearing the Covid Rated Mask!

God is protecting me from what I am breathing into my Lungs, but exhaling, and breathing back in more Carbon than normal, that's just lunacy!!
More faith less fear.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.