Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2011
The best way to love your neighbor is Truth - encouraging the fear, hysteria and lies of Fauci and the antichrist system is hating your neighbor.

Here, listen to this:
The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
WOW,Mind boggling.Truly blind.Not blind because the sight Is gone but blind/numb to truth.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
How should they monitor their antibody level?Thanks for the Info.
There is some question as to whether or not the antibody level is the best indicator of immunity. One thing is for sure, no antibodies means no immunity. I can see no harm in having a second jab and a booster also. Some people get a flu shot every year. It may be that COVID mutates enough to require different vaccines. Or it may disappear entirely. It's too soon to say.

Before vaccines, pandemics ended when enough people survived the illness and so had natural immunity. That's fine if the death rate is low. Personally, I think the rate is too high to ignore. Obviously governments agree, hence the drive to vaccinate the world.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Amen

Like I said 40 years ago my parents were forced to have me vaccinated against measles. Even though I had been exposed 5 times and never got it and had a doctors excuse to not get it. I was still forced by the public school system.

This is not new..

inspite of what all the people who want to spread fear want us to think
I had a number of illnesses that no one has to suffer now. There were few vaccines. Chicken pox, measles, rubella, and whooping cough ( which nearly killed me) along with the usual colds and flu. Children suffer relatively minor symptoms. For adults, symptoms can be much more severe. Whooping cough is the exception. It killed a lot of people, including kids, before a vaccine was available.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Did you mean "until they are killed?" The purpose of the vaccines is to kill as many as possible, and to seriously injure the rest. What these mRNA vaccines will do to the DNA of people is something else. But one thing is now clear. They are destroying the immune systems of people. And the beauty of this nefarious plot is that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE can be held accountable for all the damage being done. Nuremberg 2 should have already happened but it did not materialize.

Pharmacy Manager QUITS On Store Intercom, Says No More “Poison”
https://principia-scientific.com/pharmacy-manager-quits-on-store-intercom-says-no-more-poison/
You will answer to God for spreading such false information.

Jul 23, 2018
Amen

Like I said 40 years ago my parents were forced to have me vaccinated against measles. Even though I had been exposed 5 times and never got it and had a doctors excuse to not get it. I was still forced by the public school system.

This is not new..

inspite of what all the people who want to spread fear want us to think
Read his last sentence

Jul 23, 2018
I had a number of illnesses that no one has to suffer now. There were few vaccines. Chicken pox, measles, rubella, and whooping cough ( which nearly killed me) along with the usual colds and flu. Children suffer relatively minor symptoms. For adults, symptoms can be much more severe. Whooping cough is the exception. It killed a lot of people, including kids, before a vaccine was available.
Now we have no children dying of covid.
But dying of the " vaccine"

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Thats doesn’t come off to me as love thy neighbor but that seems like a good example of self preservation.
Well, respectively, you’re not the judge. Masks are no indication of loving thy neighbor. Before COVID, did you mask up during flu season every year?

Jul 23, 2018
lol, I wasn't actually focused on (if),,, he shot at them or not because the officer in the video(the one when it's getting dark) said that they(the investigators) were not clear/sure if the man shot "in the ground,the air or if the ammo was set off by the fire" (they don't know if he shot at them). The just though is that mandates in Texas have existed for years until you have one county or city mandating everything from tree size to the color you can paint the outside(Home owners Associations). This is an evolving problem for instance where I live(big thicket) in that we moved to the woods to "live in the county" but as time elapsed they have ordinances where I live to do any remodeling(roof,porch,doors,water heater ect. all have to have a "permit",,be done be a licensed and bonded contractor, (you cant hire a helper and do it yourself) and it has to be inspected before and after. Things like trees cant be over 8 inches around to cut them down(have to be smaller or dangerous to cut them down). I could go on and on but it's sharia law in Texas where each HOA or city/county can pass any ordinance they want and require any mandate they like regardless of the restrictions at the time it was purchased.
My dad used to take me hunting in the big thicket.
You can get hopelessly lost in there. I did once lol.
At lest at the time. ( in the 1960's)
I can still smell the smoke from the occasional cabins fireplace .

Glorious memories

Dec 9, 2011
Well, respectively, you’re not the judge. Masks are no indication of loving thy neighbor. Before COVID, did you mask up during flu season every year?
Wearing Or not wearing a mask could be love thy neighbor If the person wearing the mask Is wearing It because they don't want to get someone else sick then GOD who looks at the person's Reasoning for getting or Not getting the shot will honor that.
I trust the CDC recommendations and If they would have said mask up for the flu season,then I would have.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
His Own seek and trust His guidance.
Holy Spirit always guides with truth.

E

eternally-gratefull

the folks that are pro vaccine.

How many boosters will you take?

Facepalm
most of us are not pro vaccine

we are pro choice

at least get these facts straight. As hard as it is for antivaccers to do that. At least do it in this instance.

E

eternally-gratefull

Now we have no children dying of covid.
But dying of the " vaccine"
Any parent who gives their children the vaccine is nuts. They should wait at least a year to give the vaccine another year of testing

E

eternally-gratefull

A " booster" 6 months later.

Dear God.....are people really falling for this?
Nope

No plans to get a booster.

The vaccine did its job for me, I now have antibodies that should last for awhie

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Personally, I think the rate is too high to ignore. Obviously governments agree, hence the drive to vaccinate the world.

I trust the CDC recommendations and If they would have said mask up for the flu season,then I would have.
(Pardon me for the edits but it seems the best way to target my point)

The biggest issue to me personally is that I do not trust these organisations. At all.
That distrust was established long before the Covid-19 episode and outside the scope of vaccines.

Status
Not open for further replies.