Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2021
It's truly amazing the "Christians" still believe the Satanic media!
That is why more than ever to look at States individually and independently.
Example, Colorado has a Statewide Vaccinated Rate of almost 80%, but still, 96% of the Colorado Hospital ICU beds are currently being used by Covid Patients.
^
That is the TRUTH, but it also reads like those beds are full of Vaccinated people.
^
Which is FALSE!

Those beds are full of UNVACCINATED [they cannot show a Vax Passport] from Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and surrounding States.
^
That is 100% FACT!

So, it is better to look at Each States statistics Individually!

I have personally, ME, MYSELF, and I have called Senators in EACH STATE who has people in Colorado Hospitals, and told them to FIX THEIR PROBLEM AND QUIT YOUR JOB BECAUSE YOU ....!!!

Jun 9, 2021
I have 2 friends going through Cancer Treatment that NEED Surgery and CANNOT have Surgery because OUT OF STATER'S whose State are not pushing VACCINES, are in the BEDS where my Friends SHOULD BE!

I feel like taking a baseball bat to every out of State person using a bed NEEDED by my friends, that is HOW MAD I AM!!

Jun 9, 2021
I don't care if you get Vaxxed, ivermectin, go natural...but the MOMENT you take away from SOMEONE in NEED, you are no longer viable to the human race!

Now, that is not Godly, so I must seek Forgiveness.

But i would much rather seek forgiveness [[AFTER]] smacking em around a bit!!

Aug 2, 2021
That is why more than ever to look at States individually and independently.
Example, Colorado has a Statewide Vaccinated Rate of almost 80%, but still, 96% of the Colorado Hospital ICU beds are currently being used by Covid Patients.
^
That is the TRUTH, but it also reads like those beds are full of Vaccinated people.
^
Which is FALSE!

Those beds are full of UNVACCINATED [they cannot show a Vax Passport] from Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and surrounding States.
^
That is 100% FACT!

So, it is better to look at Each States statistics Individually!

I have personally, ME, MYSELF, and I have called Senators in EACH STATE who has people in Colorado Hospitals, and told them to FIX THEIR PROBLEM AND QUIT YOUR JOB BECAUSE YOU ....!!!
The Hospitals have more vaxxed people then unvaxxed - don't believe the satanic media.

BELIEVE the doctors and nurses who still have a conscience to tell the truth - Oh Wait - you can't because they were fired and they are not allowed to speak out as they are 'CANCELLED' by the satanists.
You may have forgotten that the satanists are the overwhelming majority of the world's population.

Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing (White Big Pharma), but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. "

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Genuine question...
Why is the news not reporting on all the bodies that are being buried ?
I mean , with the amount of people dying from this virus , is there any news from the undertakes saying that they are overwhelmed and cannot keep up with burying people...

Sounds quiet grim I know , but surely they would have coverage of such things ...
...xox...

Jun 9, 2021
The Hospitals have more vaxxed people then unvaxxed - don't believe the satanic media.

No one is following the Media, it's a paper given to each patient for proof of Vax Passport, 97% cannot produce one because 100% of the 97% are UNVAXXED!!

Jun 9, 2021
Genuine question...
I mean , with the amount of people dying from this virus , is there any news from the undertakes saying that they are overwhelmed and cannot keep up with burying people...

Sounds quiet grim I know , but surely they would have coverage of such things ...
...xox...
They normally just take the deceased and cremate it immediately.

Aug 2, 2021
Genuine question...

...xox...
Why would the satanists expose their agenda???

Aug 2, 2021
No one is following the Media, it's a paper given to each patient for proof of Vax Passport, 97% cannot produce one because 100% of the 97% are UNVAXXED!!
Two things here, they have also changed the forms so that they are read as unvaxxed or other, and doctors and nurses have been given ORDERS to mark them as unvaxxed.

Get with the times, start reading the New Jerusalem Times.

Jun 9, 2021
And my friends, one with Stage 3 Cancer, has a Passport, and produces it each time I've taken him for his Treatment, cannot get a BED to REMOVE the Tumor that is KILLING HIM!!

Jun 9, 2021
And my friends, one with Stage 3 Cancer, has a Passport, and produces it each time I've taken him for his Treatment, cannot get a BED to REMOVE the Tumor that is KILLING HIM!!

Jun 9, 2021
The 97% unvaxxed are KILLING MY FRIENDS!!

I want REVENGE on them and pray God makes them DIE horribly!!

When I get mad, I sound way too much like King David praying for God to slit their guts wide open and let the inards fall onto the ground!!

Aug 2, 2021
The 97% unvaxxed are KILLING MY FRIENDS!!

I want REVENGE on them and pray God makes them DIE horribly!!

When I get mad, I sound way too much like King David praying for God to slit their guts wide open and let the inards fall onto the ground!!
Now you have given yourself over to being a spokes person for the globalists(satanists) - good job!!!

You have entered the door of believing a lie:
and the time is coming when those who kill you will think they are doing a holy service for God.

You have already turned on your Brethren to place blame on them for the workings of satan and unless you repent, you will condemn your Brethren just as the Jews condemned Christ.

You have been indoctrinated by the spirit of error.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
I don't care if you get Vaxxed, ivermectin, go natural...but the MOMENT you take away from SOMEONE in NEED, you are no longer viable to the human race!

Now, that is not Godly, so I must seek Forgiveness.

But i would much rather seek forgiveness [[AFTER]] smacking em around a bit!!
Are there no cancer hospitals in the area? Better equipped to handle cancer patients than regular hospitals?

Status
Not open for further replies.