Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
They normally just take the deceased and cremate it immediately.
I am sure many many believe they should be buried...
I mean is it not a persons right to choose burial or cremation ?
They do not have the right to just burn the bodies do they ?
...xox...

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Are there no cancer hospitals in the area? Better equipped to handle cancer patients than regular hospitals?
Granted, I'm not in the USA but where I am, cancer patients aren't treated on the same ward as Covid patients.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
Now you have given yourself over to being a spokes person for the globalists(satanists) - good job!!!

You have entered the door of believing a lie:
and the time is coming when those who kill you will think they are doing a holy service for God.

You have already turned on your Brethren to place blame on them for the workings of satan and unless you repent, you will condemn your Brethren just as the Jews condemned Christ.

You have been indoctrinated by the spirit of error.
I don't understand who is satanist ?
BBC? FaceBook?

S

SophieT

Pfizer's vaccine trial questioned over data integrity, regulatory oversight

this information is all over the web and following is just one of many many articles that can be found doing a simple search on "falsified Pfizer research"

Pfizer "falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in its pivotal phase III trial," a former regional director at the Texas-based research organization Ventavia Research Group, which managed Pfizer vaccine trial sites, was quoted as saying.

Staff who conducted quality control checks were overwhelmed by the volume of problems they were finding, the article added.

Before she blew the whistle to the journal, the former regional director, with more than 15 years of experience in clinical research coordination and management, was fired for repeatedly reporting massive clinical trial violations of Pfizer, including having emailed a complaint to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.

While verifying her statements and the information provided, The BMJ received more evidence confirming that the vaccine trials did not meet the standards declared by Pfizer, including improper storage of jabs, violations of the norms of blind testing, frequent data errors and slow response to side effects complaints, the article said. source

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Pfizer is simply acting within 'character'. the above is par for the course in the way Pfizer has conducted itself in the past and even though they have had to pay out what amounts to billions of dollars to settle court cases because of adverse effects of drugs they swore up and down were safe, they continue to operate as though they were the best hope for mankind.

following some examples of Pfizer being 'caught' in their lies and faulty data

The appointment of Dr. Bernard Prigent, vice-president and medical director of Pfizer Canada, to the Governing Council of the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, outraged many Canadian health researchers. Pfizer has been a “habitual offender,” persistently engaging in illegal and corrupt marketing practices, bribing physicians and suppressing adverse trial results. Since 2002 the company and its subsidiaries have been assessed $3 billion in criminal convictions, civil penalties and jury awards. The $2.3-billion settlement in September 2009 – a month before Dr. Prigent's appointment – set a new record for both criminal fines and total penalties. A link with Pfizer might well advance the commercialization of Canadian research – unhindered by law or morality. Is that now the only mandate, Dr. Beaudet? source

if you continue to read past the above on the site, you can catch up on J & J and their shenanigans. kickbacks and very bad side effects seem to work well together for these monster sized drug companies

NEW YORK/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Pfizer Inc agreed on Wednesday to plead guilty to a U.S. criminal charge relating to promotion of its now-withdrawn Bextra pain medicine and will pay a record $2.3 billion to settle allegations it improperly marketed 13 medicines.
The world’s biggest drugmaker was slapped with the huge fines by the U.S. government after being deemed a repeat offender in pitching drugs to patients and doctors for unapproved uses.
Pfizer pleaded guilty in 2004 to an earlier criminal charge of improper sales tactics and its practices have been under U.S. supervision since then. source

I mean do your homework folks. do your homework. and please remember none of these drug pushing super giants with their tentacles in every pie worldwide are liable for ANY problems with the current non-vaccines the government is trying to force on everyone.

the so called covid vaccine is NOT APPROVED, despite the way that has been presented by the media. we are all still in clinical trials and now children with fearful and deceived parents are being presented as more guinea pigs for the trials.

ps...I am not engaging with anyone stuck in emotional fits of rage or presenting biased and personal anecdotes. in fact, there are many reasons to do your own research and none to ignore the information that is available.

Jun 9, 2021
Now you have given yourself over to being a spokes person for the globalists(satanists) - good job!!!

and the time is coming when those who kill you will think they are doing a holy service for God.

You have already turned on your Brethren to place blame on them for the workings of satan and unless you repent, you will condemn your Brethren just as the Jews condemned Christ.

How, the 97% only represents those who are the Reason for my friends being denied the care they need.

Those 97% made a Decision, WHICH IS THEIR RIGHT TO CHOOSE, but their DECISION is COSTING other people their LIVES.

Therefore, those 97% have KILLED people with REAL NEEDS!

I'd love to smack em around for being so SELFISH!!

Jun 9, 2021
Are there no cancer hospitals in the area? Better equipped to handle cancer patients than regular hospitals?
The Governor has removed Status and made all beds Covid Accessible.

S

SophieT

Granted, I'm not in the USA but where I am, cancer patients aren't treated on the same ward as Covid patients.
I'm in the US...FL. when I was hospitalized twice at the beginning of this year, Covid patients were in an entirely separate ward, which is the only way they would be admitted/treated

Frankly, I would not believe anyone who states Covid patients are just taking over hospitals or being admitted as regular patients and scattered throughout the hospital population

That, would go against every single Covid protocol, so, I have to just not believe anyone who tries to say otherwise

Jun 9, 2021
I am sure many many believe they should be buried...
I mean is it not a persons right to choose burial or cremation ?
They do not have the right to just burn the bodies do they ?
...xox...
When they burned my Cousins and one Aunt, we could watch them put the bodies into the oven but back then had to do their Ceremonies over the internet because none of us were allowed to gather for a proper burial.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
Let's not talk about the vaccine first. Do you believe that wearing a mask can protect yourself? Do you think the virus infection is false and you won't wear a mask and inject a vaccine? If these scientific knowledge is false, why do you use a computer instead of using God's ability to chat with me spiritually? There is no need for the Internet from the United States to China

Jun 9, 2021
I don't understand who is satanist ?
BBC? FaceBook?
Don't listen to him.

He refuses to see the People I am discussing made a Choice that end up not just biting themselves [since they are now sick with Covid] but their choice has now interfered with People who really needed that Care!

That is Sin Number One, SELFISHNESS!

...and as people die because they cannot get care, ADD on MURDERERS!!

S

SophieT

of course it is nonsense to blame unvaccinated people for spreading covid when we know, factually, that vaccinated people can still contract AND SPREAD covid

further, millions of unvaccinated people have been turned loose in this country. and why are folks from Afghanistan being given Ivermectin instead of 'vaccines'?

further, the person you are responding to just RANTS in his posts and gives ZERO facts and no source material. zero

IMO, he is simply creating a distraction and trying to argue with people who want to discuss the facts and the news

soberxp

May 3, 2018
Don't listen to him.

He refuses to see the People I am discussing made a Choice that end up not just biting themselves [since they are now sick with Covid] but their choice has now interfered with People who really needed that Care!

That is Sin Number One, SELFISHNESS!
I think I can understand your mood

Calm down. What you should do for your friends now is to pray that those damn patients will recover quickly so that your friends can receive treatment smoothly.

Jun 9, 2021
of course it is nonsense to blame unvaccinated people for spreading covid when we know, factually, that vaccinated people can still contract AND SPREAD covid

further, millions of unvaccinated people have been turned loose in this country. and why are folks from Afghanistan being given Ivermectin instead of 'vaccines'?

further, the person you are responding to just RANTS in his posts and gives ZERO facts and no source material. zero

IMO, he is simply creating a distraction and trying to argue with people who want to discuss the facts and the news
In My Opinion, if You ever had a Clue, you would get LOST trying to understand it!

Jun 9, 2021
I think I can understand your mood

Calm down. What you should do for your friends now is to pray that those damn patients will recover quickly so that your friends can receive treatment smoothly.

It's not that at all!

Professing Christians are suppose to bring Healing!
But when a Professing Christian contracts Covid for refusing Prevention and causes Death to others...they are WORSE than SINNERS doing the same thing!!

soberxp

May 3, 2018
It's not that at all!

Professing Christians are suppose to bring Healing!
But when a Professing Christian contracts Covid for refusing Prevention and causes Death to others...they are WORSE than SINNERS doing same thing!!
understand.
You need to tell them, , do you dare to go to the hospital to pray for COVID-19 infected people without wearing masks and healing them?face to face

Dec 9, 2011
Florida is doing a pretty good job. Besides, with vaccines that do not control the spread, how will it ever be under control?
If the vaccine's don't work I guess It's whoever has a strong enough system to fight It naturally because people got to start back working sooner or later.

Jun 9, 2021
understand.
You need to tell them, , do you dare to go to the hospital to pray for COVID-19 infected people without wearing masks and ?face to face
No one can get to the ICU Patients, I have tried!

Status
Not open for further replies.