Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2021
I've interceded for God to allow the Faith He gave me to be activated that I could just walk into the ICU Ward and begin laying hands on them and they Recover.

But God won't allow it!

We clearly are in his initial Stages of Wrath.

So, that means, their Selfish Act is going to kill my friends!

It must be God's Will!

soberxp

May 3, 2018
I've dreampt for God to allow the Faith He gave me to be activated that I could just walk into the ICU Ward and begin laying hands on them and they Recover.

But God won't allow it!

We clearly are in his initial Stages of Wrath.

So, that means, their Selfish Act is going to kill my friends!

It must be God's Will!
You know what? God once briefly cured my myopia, and then changed me back to myopia.

God's will which is not healing The disease of the body, but the disease of our spirit.

Dec 9, 2011
I am sure many many believe they should be buried...
I mean is it not a persons right to choose burial or cremation ?
They do not have the right to just burn the bodies do they ?
...xox...
C'mon the virus Is contagious and can be caught from a deceased person.Love thy neighbor.

Jun 9, 2021
You know what? God once briefly cured my myopia, and then changed me back to myopia.

God's will which is not healing The disease of the body, but the disease of our spirit.
Salvation is the Healing and we are all called to die once.

But, if we removed the Out of State people in the local hospitals, we would have literally 60% unused ICU beds.
So, it's not just Covid interfering, but the States not being preventive are now causing issues for people in other States.
These are Republican States Law Makers ultimately bringing DEATH to States unrelated to them.

Jun 9, 2021
I am Republican!

But Texas and Oklahoma Law Makers should be forced to face a firing squad!!

Jun 9, 2021
You want to Make Laws for your State, Woohoooo that is AWESOME!
But if your Laws are RETARDED and cause DEATH to [other] States, you need to LOSE all Law Making Privileges because YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO LIVE!!

Aug 2, 2021
How, the 97% only represents those who are the Reason for my friends being denied the care they need.

Those 97% made a Decision, WHICH IS THEIR RIGHT TO CHOOSE, but their DECISION is COSTING other people their LIVES.

Therefore, those 97% have KILLED people with REAL NEEDS!

I'd love to smack em around for being so SELFISH!!
Do yo really want to stand before the Lord and give account for betraying your Brethren, those who are washed in His Blood and are unvaxxed (myself) and are part of the Body of Christ.
We, who believe the truth, that sets us free from believeing the lies.

Jun 9, 2021
Ted Cruz is a RETARD and should be kicked all the way back to Canada, even though, Canada refuses to let him come back!!

Jun 9, 2021
Do yo really want to stand before the Lord and give account for betraying your Brethren, those who are washed in His Blood and are unvaxxed (myself) and are part of the Body of Christ.
Why would I worry, it was their STUPID Choice that killed others, not mine?

soberxp

May 3, 2018
youIf you want to believe something, please do not make it as I am right and you wrong.
if you want go outside without a mask ,that is your stupid choice not everyone's choice.
if you believe in so called stupid freedom.

Jun 9, 2021
From the Prophets, to Christ, and even the Apostles, they DIED to preserve LIFE!

Here, people are preserving their SELF while others are dying because their Selfishness and then spouting off what a good Example of Christ they are?

Mental Illness at its finest being displayed these Last Days and NOWHERE close to the Example of Christ!!

Aug 2, 2021
From the Prophets, to Christ, and even the Apostles, they DIED to preserve LIFE!

Here, people are preserving their SELF while others are dying because their Selfishness and then spouting off what a good Example of Christ they are?

Mental Illness at its finest being displayed these Last Days and NOWHERE close to the Example of Christ!!
False again friend - They died for the TRUTH - not for some satanic lie

Aug 2, 2021
I thought It was about a year or two ago.
You said: "With all the division between vaccinate and don't vaccinate the virus will never be controlled."

The virus you speak of broke out in the Garden. You can read about it in Genesis ch3.

It brought Death into the world and cannot be controlled by any means. All have sinned therefore all will die.

Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet.
The last enemy that will be destroyed is death.

Jun 9, 2021
When did Christ NOT heal the Sick but enabled them to DIE faster, like believers not Vaxxed killing others?

soberxp

May 3, 2018
You said: "With all the division between vaccinate and don't vaccinate the virus will never be controlled."

The virus you speak of broke out in the Garden. You can read about it in Genesis ch3.

It brought Death into the world and cannot be controlled by any means. All have sinned therefore all will die.

Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet.
The last enemy that will be destroyed is death.
Death rolling everywhere by covid-19,and you say covid-19 is lie. please tell me Why can't you healing these patients, whether God doesn't use you, or why do you want you to overcome the virus if you think the virus infection is a lie . I don't think you understand what you're saying by now.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
If the vaccine's don't work I guess It's whoever has a strong enough system to fight It naturally because people got to start back working sooner or later.
Florida has been open for a long time. Herd immunity is the way to go. If you are vulnerable, stay at home or keep distanced.

Dec 9, 2011
Florida has been open for a long time. Herd immunity is the way to go. If you are vulnerable, stay at home or keep distanced.
I don’t think people are staying at home OR social distancing.We will Never get this virus under control.

Status
Not open for further replies.