Vaccine is killing more people than covid

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
Actually the Lords timelines are exact and have no missing LINKS. Mans evolution mutation ones are an absolute joke honoring luck and chance.

But the atheists love to embrace non science as if it was true Science.
Am not an atheist so I don't really know much about how they think, so can't comment

My comment was regarding Christians like ourselves

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
Saw an article about a vaccine in 1976 that caused 25 deaths and was pulled from use, now there are 4,100+ deaths from this Dr. Phony vaccine and we are supposedly going to give it to our kids.
Best not to give it if you have reservations

I think I'm some countries they do medical exemptions for people who are worried that taking it could impact their health. I don't know if that applies where you are? Could be worth looking into.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
I thought u knew... Im in Australia. How about you?
Your hat looks Australian actually... LoL... :)

And the bible doesn't just tell us how to deal with leprosy. Its all contagious diseases.
We quarantine the sick like we always have. Not starve people to death...

What class are you? Upper class? Cos its the lower class that is paying the price. The working class.
More deaths here from lockdown suicide than from any flu like virus
Well, its an australian hat :)
Leprosy its from bacteria, Covid is from virus, thats a big different! If you dont Touch an leprosy sick person you cant get it.
The virus will catch you from a Distanz less then 1,5 meters. In the case the person cough to you then the Distanz is more.
Against leprosy you can give antibiotics, against the Virus you can only give a vaccine, in the case you have the right one.

I can understand that you dont see an danger in the virus, then be thankful for your goverment which make strong rules for to enter your country.

What i do not understand is, that you see your situation and copy it to the world. Its not bad in your aerea, then it cant not be bad in other places too.

You are right, the buisseness of Media is to push information high for to sell the news.

But how you can be shure that the Media you are trust in, are correct?
If you will be fair you must measure all information with the same Tool.
The most news which we are getting each day, we cant proof by ourself. Do we have to invest trust in the Media we choose.
But thats no proof that the Media is right, only because of we trust them.

There are places in our country where the virusinfection is less then in other places.
In germany now are around 8 million people are vaccined complete. In germany died 85112 because of corona.
Out of 5 million people who got the astrazeneka vaccine till April 30th. 14 people died because of thrombose.
In germany we have less then 200 death after an vaccine. The most of them had multiple deseases before the injection.

So if some claime that through the vaccine more people die, then through the Covid virus, then he has to bring the proof and not speculations.

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
Leprosy its from bacteria, Covid is from virus, thats a big different! If you dont Touch an leprosy sick person you cant get it.
The virus will catch you from a Distanz less then 1,5 meters. In the case the person cough to you then the Distanz is more.
Against leprosy you can give antibiotics, against the Virus you can only give a vaccine, in the case you have the right one.

I can understand that you dont see an danger in the virus, then be thankful for your goverment which make strong rules for to enter your country.

What i do not understand is, that you see your situation and copy it to the world. Its not bad in your aerea, then it cant not be bad in other places too.

You are right, the buisseness of Media is to push information high for to sell the news.

But how you can be shure that the Media you are trust in, are correct?
If you will be fair you must measure all information with the same Tool.
The most news which we are getting each day, we cant proof by ourself. Do we have to invest trust in the Media we choose.
But thats no proof that the Media is right, only because of we trust them.

There are places in our country where the virusinfection is less then in other places.
In germany now are around 8 million people are vaccined complete. In germany died 85112 because of corona.
Out of 5 million people who got the astrazeneka vaccine till April 30th. 14 people died because of thrombose.
In germany we have less then 200 death after an vaccine. The most of them had multiple deseases before the injection.

So if some claime that through the vaccine more people die, then through the Covid virus, then he has to bring the proof and not speculations.
right they like the gov and the bogus healthcare corps are going to admit the true numbers of those who died from the poison vaccine.

Gov and healthcare with their media puppets has lied about the numbers from day one.

all those "covid" case numbers, inflated with bogus tests, all those "covid" deaths again inflated with bogus numbers. of course they are going to lie about the deaths from the poison vaccine.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
right they like the gov and the bogus healthcare corps are going to admit the true numbers of those who died from the poison vaccine.

Gov and healthcare with their media puppets has lied about the numbers from day one.

all those "covid" case numbers, inflated with bogus tests, all those "covid" deaths again inflated with bogus numbers. of course they are going to lie about the deaths from the poison vaccine.
At first Germany is not USA
Where are your proofs? You are talking empty words.
Where are the more of 250000 deads because of vaccine in the USA?

Was admitted to hospital yesterday, and never made it to a room. ER nurse came in around noon today and I asked her what was going on with the room situation. She told me there were half a dozen others waiting for rooms because the hospital was full. Didn’t need to ask her why...already knew.

She went on to say with all this covid, and the issues, the blood clots...

Asked to see the doctor assigned so he could discharge me.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
the worse that can happen is I end up where I am trying to get.......Thank you Jesus

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Ahahaha is it really... You should be wearing a cowboy hat then... :)
You do look like Aussie mate... True blue... Have u been here?

What brand is the hat? Akubra are the best. Every farmer wears one
Im a city boy looking to move into the country. I'll get one one day. When the time is right...;)

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Ahahaha is it really... You should be wearing a cowboy hat then... :)
You do look like Aussie mate... True blue... Have u been here?

What brand is the hat? Akubra are the best. Every farmer wears one
Im a city boy looking to move into the country. I'll get one one day. When the time is right...;)
The Brand is Jakaru. I have not been in australia till yet. I belong to the working class. :).
But I would like to see australia.

S

SophieT

Saw an article about a vaccine in 1976 that caused 25 deaths and was pulled from use, now there are 4,100+ deaths from this Dr. Phony vaccine and we are supposedly going to give it to our kids.
read that one also

it used to be protocol to remove a drug or vaccine that killed people

now it seems protocol to kill them

God help us

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Just as He informed us of these days where right would become wrong and wrong would become right, we know the end and His triumph over evil, in the meantime He works through His Own.
Great to see you again Sophie, bless you

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
read that one also

it used to be protocol to remove a drug or vaccine that killed people

now it seems protocol to kill them

God help us
that's because we are "over populated"

there are too many people on the planet, so saith the Left who hate people and supposedly love the environment. I don't think they love anything green but $$$ but in any case, they don'tlove everyday people bc they are proneto votefor the likes of Trump. So why wouldn't they use a "vaccine" to get rid ofsuch "deplorables"?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
This just proves it’s not just the insanely wicked and evil democrats that are twisted and sick. This is a republican governor. If it wasn’t so incredibly tragic it would a hilarious farce:

This just proves it’s not just the insanely wicked and evil democrats that are twisted and sick. This is a republican governor. If it wasn’t so incredibly tragic it would a hilarious farce:
He's right about one thing...he is crazy!!

Apr 25, 2020
My brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, the word of God says:

I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir. Isaiah 13:12

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matthew 10:16

The people who have been vaccinated are starting to shed. They start to shed around two months after they have been vaccinated. To avoid the effects of the spike proteins from the vaccinated people, drink pine needle tea and take fennel seeds. Women who are pregnant, or who want to become pregnant should not drink pine needle tea. The spike proteins made from vaccinated people are much, much stronger than the spike proteins that are in the regular Sars-Cov-2/Covid-19 sickness. That is why instead of getting the normal loss of smell and taste, and the inflammation of the lungs not being able to breathe coming from the regular spike proteins in the Sars-Cov-2/Covid-19 sickness, unvaccinated women are having miscarriages, irregular menstrual cycles, and the unvaccinated are getting blood clots, and having many other serious health conditions from the spike proteins coming from vaccinated people.

Here are two videos about this:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mrSkpfzQ9lxu/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vLo4i3FVWAop/

My brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, stay with Jesus Christ through all of this. It won't be long now. They are frying people with the more and more 5G towers they put up. All of these people that are starting to shed are going to cause many people around them to die, as they are on their way to a quick death. If you can, save as many people as you can by witnessing Jesus to them.

The temple will be built soon, and Jesus will come back seven years after that, but things are going to get a lot worse before that. Remember,

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. Matthew 24:21

Through it all, stay with our Lord Jesus Christ. Your brother in Jesus Christ.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thank you rope olive, are you trying any of these?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
oops, another nasty typo, sorry "ripe olive" sometimes I miss on getting them corrected.
bless you