Vaccine is killing more people than covid

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thank you PennEd, always appreciate your input and wisdom.
You never "flip out" or rant.
blessings to you and yours in Jesus name

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Two Months After Biden Blasted "Neanderthal Thinking", Texas Reports Zero COVID Deaths

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...ero-covid-deaths-lone-star-state-turns-corner

Fauchi is a globalist meat puppet hack and needs to have his medical license revoked. And spend the rest of this twilight years in the slammer.....
a lot of people should lose their licenses and etc...

I like that Clinton lost his law license... not bc I'm vindictive, but because dems never seem to get their comeupance.. and even w/ the loss of his law license, he didn't get all he deserved and his wife of course didn't either...

I don't know why those jellyfish in Congress called Republicans don't ever hold the Ds accountable... Is it bc Rs are basically doing the same kinds of things and they don't want to draw attn to it?

disgusted big time

Apr 25, 2020
Brother shittim, yes I have tried both of them. As soon as I heard about it, I went out and bought five bottles of fennel seeds. Then I ordered 50 tea bags, but my friend, who ordered them for me wanted 25, so I ordered another 50 and am still waiting for them to be delivered. In the mean time I have made some tea myself, by going out and getting my own pine needles. I had a cup and a half the other day, and yesterday I had two cups. I would recommend the days you eat fennel seeds, or make tea with it, you don't drink the pine needle tea. It's either or. The days I have eaten fennel seeds, I don't drink the tea. But my personal preference is the pine needle tea. I saw last night, and the other day that both sides of my nose get clear, and my oxygen level goes up after I drink it.

This issue is very important to me for obvious reasons, but especially for people living with health conditions. I myself have been living with a health condition for the past five years, but glory to God, I am not afraid of dying. Back in 2016 when all of this started, I was in the emergency room and a nurse came in, Grace, from Africa, and as we were talking, i told her, I am not afraid of dying because I gave my life to Jesus Christ. So she went to the door, looked outside, and shut the door, and came back and put her hands on me and started praying. And she said "I declare the blood of Jesus Christ over you from the top of your head to the soles of your feet, you will not die from this illness." Glory to God. And I believe that. And other things have happened, supernaturally, glory to God, with people giving their testimony of how God is protecting me.

So here anything and everything that will help with the horror of these vaccines that have been released on humanity, I recommend. But like I said, the most important thing, especially for those that are on their way to a quick death is to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Because then, they don't have anything to worry about as they continue on, forever, in the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ and the angels after they die. Glory to God.

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? John 11:25,26

gb9

Jan 18, 2011

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
don't know about jail time, but fauchi needs to step down and go away as much as he has flip-flopped in the last 15 months,,,
If he is guilty of a hundredth part of what he is accused, I would see the man hanged.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The anti Christ will attempt to take over and will be thwarted......

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
We all must pray without ceasing as He directs and for His perfect will, in Jesus name.

Just amazes me the attention given to pushing this scam shot. No doubt there was a virus, sure. However, it was NOT as deadly and destructive as the gov’t and CDC claimed. And now that the blinders are (finally) coming off of folk, the powers that be are still trying to keep the fear alive.
So many “feel good” commercials (make me wanna hurl) being aired trying to sell the scam. Sickening. Few weeks ago we were hearing about all these variants and mutations...nothing but crickets now. Yet they still are at it. Tact and diplomacy go a long way; instilling fear is just wrong, and cowardly.
Even with things settling down and the dust clearing, there is still the attempt to keep the numbers ‘alive’ and active. Went to the ER again last Saturday, and was discharged with a referral to a pulmonologist. The diagnosis was COPD flare up, but - ready for it? - Covid-19 pneumonia could not be ruled out🥴.

For the record, have been tested 3 times for covid - twice last week. Even with a negative result Saturday in the ER, that was worded in the diagnosis same day of release. That, folks, is an example of the many inflated and false positives for this scandemic. And the reason everyone ‘needs’ this “vaccine” 🙄.

M

MoonCresta

I reckon Trump was just a distraction... He had more than enough time and evidence to drain the swamp.

Then he turned and funded big pharma to produce this experimental DNA treatment...
Trump is in on the whole scam...

View attachment 225883
Good evening aroonie!

Hey, most respectfully, you seriously underestimate the swamp.