Vaccine is killing more people than covid

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
You are evil incarnate...

6.5 million locked down for 1 case...
Satan's work

Double the amount of suicides than covid deaths...
Satan's work

Forced toxic vaccines...
Satan's work

Everyone who wants to be vaxed has been...
So anyone still encouraging lockdowns is abetting evil...
Anyone promoting vaccines is abetting evil...

I worship God... U worship Bill Gates
Who is Bill Gates?

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
You are abetting evil
Promoting lies...
Satan is the father of lies and you are his agent
Then stay in your believe System. Time to leave this thread. May God bless you!

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Personal count... 2 have died. 2 had blood clots but still alive. Another a heart attack.
All had jabs.^

Each should decide if they believe the jab is safe and necessary for themselves... The dividing antics should be expected..

Just consider..

Next up those without the jab can not buy or sell.. we live in the age where it could be implemented.. the covid 19 event is preparing the world for a new order.. sold as peace and secure.

I don’t believe the jab is the mark of the beast.. It will be a denouncing of Faith and a pledge to the rainbow ideology world.

One will stand as mankind’s guardian.. the beast will pose as a saviour to the world.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
"I don’t believe the jab is the mark of the beast.. It will be a denouncing of Faith and a pledge to the rainbow ideology world."

Are we not already denouncing faith when we "lean on our own understanding"?

We are clearly to take ALL things to Him, praying without ceasing, following His guidance He gives freely on what we are to do.
I have yet to hear of a born again Holy Spirit filled Christian in relationship with our Lord and Savior being directed to take the poison, quite the opposite. Many I know who "play church" for an hour a week and/or only hold to an outward form of godliness denying the power thereof who have taken it.
best wishes

Personal count... 2 have died. 2 had blood clots but still alive. Another a heart attack.
All had jabs.^

Each should decide if they believe the jab is safe and necessary for themselves... The dividing antics should be expected..

Just consider..

Next up those without the jab can not buy or sell.. we live in the age where it could be implemented.. the covid 19 event is preparing the world for a new order.. sold as peace and secure.

I don’t believe the jab is the mark of the beast.. It will be a denouncing of Faith and a pledge to the rainbow ideology world.

One will stand as mankind’s guardian.. the beast will pose as a saviour to the world.
So true, and condolences for your loss. This thing is not of God (convinced in my heart of this), and woe to the evils that are pushing it...

Apr 25, 2020
My brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, many people are about to start dying. These vaccines are a tool of the enemy that has deceived the whole world.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9

If you have been vaccinated and are now magnetic, or have become magnetic because of being around vaccinated people - and are now vaccinated yourself - you have around 4 to 14 months to live. Magnetism, the forcing of your RNA, therefore your DNA to now change, producing altered RNA, because the spike protein mRNA is part of the magnetic lipid nanoparticle (SPION - superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticle) in the delivery system of the vaccine - is passed from person to person - self spreading vaccines that are killing as many people as possible. There were some spoiled/non lethal doses because of temperature changes and other things - and that is why you see very few people that have had the gene therapy shots, or appear to have had them, and are not magnetic. But the hundreds of millions of people in the world who are magnetic now are walking bioweapons, spreading the deadly vaccine to others everywhere they go. And eventually, after the magnetism that begins the process of pemanently altering RNAs, that contain the spike protein to be produced all over your body - it will kill you.

Many people have already died, including the elderly and those whose bodies just could not take the immediate flood of spike proteins in their system. But this is such a small percentage of the people that have taken the vaccine, or have now become infected through them, as the rest are now struggling, ferociously, to survive with each day that passes, as their immune system is constantly in high gear, and will remain in high gear until they die.

So stop deceiving yourself. If any part of your body is magnetic, you have become infected, you are now vaccinated, and unless the Lord intervenes, it will keep spreading all over your body until it kills you.

And it shall come to pass, if they say unto thee, Whither shall we go forth? then thou shalt tell them, Thus saith the LORD; Such as are for death, to death; and such as are for the sword, to the sword; and such as are for the famine, to the famine; and such as are for the captivity, to the captivity. Jeremiah 15:2

And it is going to kill people because of blood clots, or if someone has a very strong immune system, being unable to breathe because it finally gets into your lungs and deprives you of oxygen. And along the way, for many, they will get mad cow disease as prions rip through their brain cells.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-04...ut-prions-eat-your-brain-mad-cow-disease.html

Remember,

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 2 Corinthians 4:4

That is why for many years now, the CDC (their members), a major stakeholder in the vaccines, has had information about zombies on their website. Zombies are not some imaginary creation. They knew this was coming from a long time ago, when they would cause it through these vaccines.

https://www.cdc.gov/cpr/zombie/index.htm

They are already preparing to replace the vaccinated after they die.

https://www.brighteon.com/7e2cf840-9bd2-4466-95e9-af89ace85ec9

So now what I want to tell you is, know where you come from and where you are going.

Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go. John 8:14

You need to be born again.

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit. John 3:8

Know that you have come from God, and are returning to God.

I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father. John 16:28

Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. 1 Corinthians 12:27

I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. John 17:23

And know where you are going.

And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof. And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel. And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass. And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass. Revelation 21:10-21

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. John 14:2

Glory to God.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
All had jabs.^

Just consider..

I don't believe this jab is the mark either. I think it's a rehersal for the mark to come. A digital certificate for this one. What next. A chip in the arm. A QR code in the forehead. Who knows but Gates says there will be another pandemic, so... We must be ready, be strong...

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
I used some harsh words against someone and I feel a little about it...

Im sorry but I do believe that anyone pushing for vaccines, lockdows and covid fear is assisting the devils plans...

But I'm not necessarily saying that such a person is willingly working for the evil one. I think such is most probably being deceived.

Just sayin

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
"I don’t believe the jab is the mark of the beast.. It will be a denouncing of Faith and a pledge to the rainbow ideology world."

Are we not already denouncing faith when we "lean on our own understanding"?

We are clearly to take ALL things to Him, praying without ceasing, following His guidance He gives freely on what we are to do.
I have yet to hear of a born again Holy Spirit filled Christian in relationship with our Lord and Savior being directed to take the poison, quite the opposite. Many I know who "play church" for an hour a week and/or only hold to an outward form of godliness denying the power thereof who have taken it.
best wishes
yes, i know the kind of people u refer to... Jesus, along w/ canonized saints, said that few make it to Heaven so it's not surprising we have people who.. basically give Jesus lip service and not much more... We all can pray for them and should of course

It's scary that a lot of saints say (my words) 99% don't make it...

but the longer I live... the less an argument I can make for... arguing that.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
I don't believe this jab is the mark either. I think it's a rehersal for the mark to come. A digital certificate for this one. What next. A chip in the arm. A QR code in the forehead. Who knows but Gates says there will be another pandemic, so... We must be ready, be strong...
Does Gates know there will be another pandemic because HE is behind both of them? or the next one at least?

u wonder...

There really IS such a thing as being too wealthy... seriously

:(

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
I used some harsh words against someone and I feel a little about it...

Im sorry but I do believe that anyone pushing for vaccines, lockdows and covid fear is assisting the devils plans...

But I'm not necessarily saying that such a person is willingly working for the evil one. I think such is most probably being deceived.

Just sayin

the Word says that in the end... even the very elect may be deceived...

scary...

It is not easy pathway to get to Heaven... a place that is ENTIRELY different from this miserable place called Earth

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Does Gates know there will be another pandemic because HE is behind both of them? or the next one at least?

u wonder...

There really IS such a thing as being too wealthy... seriously

:(
Character carries the gift, not the other way around, he appears to be a person without character who has way to much money and low morals.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Character carries the gift, not the other way around, he appears to be a person without character who has way to much money and low morals.
well, I already knew that

but... heard Trump is friends with him

I recall that psg in the Bible about not keeping company with bad people or words to t hat effect... 1 Cor 6:14? I think that's it...

then there is Have no fellowship w/ the unfruitful works of darkness..

u just wonder sometimes... How "conservatives" may be in cahoots with the monsters ...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I have no doubt President Trump was raised up for such a time as this, and that he as well as we are still growing in Christ.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
I have no doubt President Trump was raised up for such a time as this, and that he as well as we are still growing in Christ.
I tend to think so also. I think that 99% of the time

It's that 1% of the time that's... worrying...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I fear not, God is in control.