Vaccine is killing more people than covid

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is reportedly set to announce a warning for the Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine saying it has been linked to a serious, although rare, side effect.

The side effect is known as Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS), the Washington Post reportedMonday:

https://www.infowars.com/posts/repo...-johnson-johnson-vaccine-related-to-disorder/

Guillain-Barre (gee-YAH-buh-RAY) syndrome is a rare disorder in which your body's immune system attacks your nerves. Weakness and tingling in your extremities are usually the first symptoms. These sensations can quickly spread, eventually paralyzing your whole body.

DeanM

May 4, 2021
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is reportedly set to announce a warning for the Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine saying it has been linked to a serious, although rare, side effect.

The side effect is known as Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS), the Washington Post reportedMonday:

https://www.infowars.com/posts/repo...-johnson-johnson-vaccine-related-to-disorder/

Guillain-Barre (gee-YAH-buh-RAY) syndrome is a rare disorder in which your body's immune system attacks your nerves. Weakness and tingling in your extremities are usually the first symptoms. These sensations can quickly spread, eventually paralyzing your whole body.
Anytime the government says something I always wonder what they are not telling.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Vaccines have also killed people in the past.
Besides, that's no reason not to analyze the facts.

What saddens me is that many people have turned on their fellow people and have joined the government...
Do u believe the testimony of a mother of a disabled child or do believe a health bureaucrat?
I can't even believe I have to ask people such a question these days...

Do u believe your fellow man or the government???
I came close to death from whooping cough. The cough was so sever it broke a rib. I was born shortly before a vaccine was available. The death rate from Whooping Cough, a miserable illness even if you survive, plummeted. Cholera, Typhoid, Yellow Fever, Scarlet Fever, Diphtheria, Smallpox, Polio and others were dreaded diseases until vaccines were developed. I was in the military. I had to be able to be deployed anywhere at short notice. I had Cholera, Typhoid and Yellow Fever shots at the same time. I've had TB, Polio, Tetanus and other shots. I'm 70 and in excellent health.

I got everything as a child - Chicken Pox, Measles etc. They were so common that they got lumped together as "ECD" - early childhood diseases. I was sick, but not dangerously as children are generally less affected. Adults who catch the diseases often suffer much more. Women who catch Rubella while pregnant are almost certain to give birth to a disabled child. Vaccination reduces the problems to negligible.

My experience was the norm as I was growing up. Now it is very much the exception. Why? Much of the population of Australia is immunised. I do apologise for letting the facts upset your conspiracy theory. However, some may take you seriously and not get a vaccination that could save their lives.

I don't trust governments especially. I do trust businesses that could be sued for billions if they mess up. Self interest is a great motivator.

DeanM

May 4, 2021
I came close to death from whooping cough. The cough was so sever it broke a rib. I was born shortly before a vaccine was available. The death rate from Whooping Cough, a miserable illness even if you survive, plummeted. Cholera, Typhoid, Yellow Fever, Scarlet Fever, Diphtheria, Smallpox, Polio and others were dreaded diseases until vaccines were developed. I was in the military. I had to be able to be deployed anywhere at short notice. I had Cholera, Typhoid and Yellow Fever shots at the same time. I've had TB, Polio, Tetanus and other shots. I'm 70 and in excellent health.

I got everything as a child - Chicken Pox, Measles etc. They were so common that they got lumped together as "ECD" - early childhood diseases. I was sick, but not dangerously as children are generally less affected. Adults who catch the diseases often suffer much more. Women who catch Rubella while pregnant are almost certain to give birth to a disabled child. Vaccination reduces the problems to negligible.

My experience was the norm as I was growing up. Now it is very much the exception. Why? Much of the population of Australia is immunised. I do apologise for letting the facts upset your conspiracy theory. However, some may take you seriously and not get a vaccination that could save their lives.

I don't trust governments especially. I do trust businesses that could be sued for billions if they mess up. Self interest is a great motivator.
Problem is the makers of this poison are immune from prosecution no matter how many they kill.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
We are from the government, and we are here to help.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019

Five of my kids had whooping cough 8 years ago. My youngest was 5 months at the time. None of them remember losing the summer or the horrendous coughing. All made it through without issues. In fact, immediately after going through whooping cough, my son's asthma pretty much went away.

My mother had mumps as a child.

A good friend of ours (70ish) had measles as a child. Said it wasn't a big deal.

My father in law had polio, as did a family friend's mother.

All survived.

We each have to weigh the risks in getting vaccinated or not. To run to a company that has ZERO liability is, in my opinion, foolish. To say vaccines are perfectly safe, as many people in the world believe, is naive.

DeanM

May 4, 2021
Sidenote, do you think that pasty AI looking robot from Facebook is a fallen angel straight from hell? That’s the impression I always get when I see him. Creepy
I dont know about that but he is definitely on the side of evil.

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
It is all about population control

"No more then a worldwide population of 500 million"

Apr 25, 2020
My brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, here are some more things to help with the vaccines:

- nigella sativa (called black seed, or black cumin):

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-07-27-nigella-sativa-black-seed-prevents-covid-damage.html#

- dandelion:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-06...spike-proteins-binding-to-ace2-receptor.html#

- star anise, ginkgo, ginger, and sweetgum fruit:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05...-vaccine-shedding-suramin-shikimic-acid.html#

https://www.naturalnews.com/042634_star_anise_superfood_health_benefits.html

- green chiretta herb:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-08-01-thailand-approves-green-chiretta-herb-treatment-covid.html#

- natto:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-07-27-fermented-japanese-dish-inhibits-covid-infection.html#

And remember, don't trust any so called data anymore, unless it is from a true brother or sister in Jesus Christ. Lately, all you have seen is that hospitals are filled with the unvaccinated, when the truth is they are filled with the vaccinated, who either took an injection, or were around someone who took an injection and are now vaccinated. And the reported deaths are nowhere near what the truth is. These vaccines have killed millions of people, and will continue to kill millions more. That is why everyone is lightheaded, with brain fog, and shriveling up as you can see their bodies quickly deteriorating because of the vaccines. And along with 5G, many, many people are on their way to a quick death - denying it is happening the whole time, because they are not capable of understanding the truth. To protect against the 5G radio waves, you can build a faraday cage from TITAN RF faraday fabric, from mosequipment.com, to sleep in at night. When building it, double, triple, or quadruple the fabric layers, and leave a small hole to breathe. During the day you can wear clothes from emsuojaus.com, to protect against the harmful 5G radio frequencies.

And since these vaccines are causing many cancers, the cure for cancer has been known for years now - until these gene altering injections started. Before these death shots, if you stopped eating meat and sugar, took a multienzyme and zinc every day, laetrile (Vitamin B17) would cure all cancers (unless you waited days before your death to start taking it). So all of this is in the Lord's hands, as to how this treatment will function now.

As it is found in nature, it is called amygdalin. Amygdalin is found in high concentrations, in:

- apricot kernels

- peach kernels

- apple seeds (chew them up before you swallow them)

It is also found in:

- strawberries

- lima beans

You can read more about this, and a complete list of all of the places it is found, in the book World Without Cancer by G. Edward Griffin.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

CherieR

May 6, 2017
We are from the government, and we are here to help.

I haven’t had anyone knock on our door here yet to encourage getting the vaccine. Though it’s possible that may happen one day here.