Vaccine is killing more people than covid

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheIndianGirl

In Singapore, health workers visited the elderly at their homes to give the vaccine (even if they did not request it). The government/health care system tracks where everyone lives very accurately, so this is possible.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
A conspiracy theorist values elaborate lies over simple truths.
A lot of this is due to confirmation by us. You hear a conspiracy theory that matches your preconceived conclusion and you say oh okay that makes sense
I could go into the Neuroscience behind why this happens but that's a long conversation and most people here don't believe science is real anyway

proverbs35

Nov 10, 2012
Oh these self righteous people are showing their true fruit which is rotten and bitter.

Squealing like a pig that a woman has no authority to teach a man. His momma should have taught him some RESPECT ( as Aretha says) by tanning his backside!

Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft but I'm not guilty of rebelling against God!

Boy do they have this all wrapped up in their little tinfoil pouches about WHAT GOD SAYS OR WANTS!
I contemplated responding to LuvofChrist's inflammatory and biblically misinformed comments about women. God took care of it. I see that he has been banned.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
https://fee.org/articles/cases-are-...the-government-lifted-all-covid-restrictions/

This is good science. If I am outside, the sun and wind in a crowd I'll be exposed to covid but at such a low viral load I won't get sick but my immune system gets a chance to develop immunity.

If I have comorbidities I don't go out to a large crowd. all those people becoming immune leads to herd immunity which helps protect me.

S

SophieT

Fourthly, I could be wrong, but I am guessing by your emotional and irrational behaviour and words, that you are a woman, if so, then YOU have no authority to correct any man in the Body of Christ, nor able to teach anyone except for women, to encourage them to walk pleasingly and Holy before the Lord. And if you are a woman, well you are in no place of maturity as to encourage any woman to walk soberly and Holy before the Lord, because this is a Feminist Jezebel spirit, and stems from the influences of the Anti-Christ.
Fifthly..........you are a liar spreading the devil's lies re: the fake virus and the death jab and denying the truth of it, and complicit in encouraging other's to get vaxxed and then they die.
Who is the author of all lies, murder, deception, bearing false witness against their neighbor's, proud, etc.,.....the Devil.......so who are you listening to, not the Lord and the Holy Spirit that is certain.

The end, I will not deal with a Jezebel spirit "rebellion is as WITCHCRAFT".....the Lord rebuke you!
that explains it :unsure:

S

SophieT

A conspiracy theorist values elaborate lies over simple truths.
A lot of this is due to confirmation by us. You hear a conspiracy theory that matches your preconceived conclusion and you say oh okay that makes sense
I could go into the Neuroscience behind why this happens but that's a long conversation and most people here don't believe science is real anyway

please

do lets go into the neuroscience behind it so I can flex my fundamental knowledge of physiology, anatomy, molecular biology, developmental biology, cytology, computer science and mathematical modeling in the practical application of the fundamental and emergent properties of neurons and neural circuits.

it could be fun :giggle:

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
please

do lets go into the neuroscience behind it so I can flex my fundamental knowledge of physiology, anatomy, molecular biology, developmental biology, cytology, computer science and mathematical modeling in the practical application of the fundamental and emergent properties of neurons and neural circuits.

it could be fun :giggle:
There's a really good book called The believing brain. It goes into the Neuroscience behind why people tend to believe irrational things
Just one example would be confirmation bias..."this narrative fits my preconceived conclusion so it must be true"

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
There's a really good book called The believing brain. It goes into the Neuroscience behind why people tend to believe irrational things
Just one example would be confirmation bias..."this narrative fits my preconceived conclusion so it must be true"
Science alone cannot explain why we act as we do. There needs to be scriptural or other information to give reason why good and evil exist. Can science explain that?

Sep 18, 2021
Science alone cannot explain why we act as we do. There needs to be scriptural or other information to give reason why good and evil exist. Can science explain that?
Yes science explains it in very many ways. Look at a computer, it understands only two values 0 and 1 which may be subject to a propositional logic that 1 means true and 0 false which can further be extended to mean that anything true is good and anything false is evil

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
Yes science explains it in very many ways. Look at a computer, it understands only two values 0 and 1 which may be subject to a propositional logic that 1 means true and 0 false which can further be extended to mean that anything true is good and anything false is evil
I would still strongly disagree with you. The computer had to be programmed. It was an humanbeing that had to design the program. And human beings has the ability to think. To have thoughts. Where does thoughts come from? Where does evil thoughts come from? Can science explain that? There one aspect which science does not take into account. Scientists do not recognise the spiritual aspects. They only look to the physical body. And that is why the doctors and scientists cannot agree on the solution to solve C-19 problem. The solution is found in nature and the fundamental law( moral law).

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
No but it can give us a pretty good explanation into how our brains work and why people tend to believe irrational things like conspiracy theories or go around trying to tell people that medicine doesn't work

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
No but it can give us a pretty good explanation into how our brains work and why people tend to believe irrational things like conspiracy theories or go around trying to tell people that medicine doesn't work
Or the flip side,

People believed there was a "magic bullet" that killed JFK.

People believed the government was taking care of them in Tuskegee

People in Germany believed Hitler that the communists burned down the Reichstag building

Americans believed the Vietnamese fired on our warship and escalated the war.

The world believed Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.

People believed that building 7 was brought down by airplanes hitting buildings 1 and 2.

People believed that the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation.

People believed Kamala Harris that if she were in charge she would immediately put a stop to human rights abuses at the border.

People believed that with 30 years experience Joe Biden would do a better job an foreign policy than Trump.

People believed that Trump wasn't "respecting the science" when he said HCQ was an effective treatment.

People believed that the January 6th event was the worst case of domestic terrorism in the US since the Civil war.

People believed the guy riding a horse had a whip.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Or the flip side,

People believed there was a "magic bullet" that killed JFK.

People believed the government was taking care of them in Tuskegee

People in Germany believed Hitler that the communists burned down the Reichstag building

Americans believed the Vietnamese fired on our warship and escalated the war.

The world believed Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.

People believed that building 7 was brought down by airplanes hitting buildings 1 and 2.

People believed that the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation.

People believed Kamala Harris that if she were in charge she would immediately put a stop to human rights abuses at the border.

People believed that with 30 years experience Joe Biden would do a better job an foreign policy than Trump.

People believed that Trump wasn't "respecting the science" when he said HCQ was an effective treatment.

People believed that the January 6th event was the worst case of domestic terrorism in the US since the Civil war.

People believed the guy riding a horse had a whip.
Well the bullet thing is at least plausible because bullets can do some pretty unpredictable things
Also you kind of just proved my point. We went to war in Vietnam based on something that didn't happen. Believe some actions and actions have consequences so it has utility to try to understand how our brains are good at tricking us into believing irrational things

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Well the bullet thing is at least plausible because bullets can do some pretty unpredictable things
Also you kind of just proved my point. We went to war in Vietnam based on something that didn't happen. Believe some actions and actions have consequences so it has utility to try to understand how our brains are good at tricking us into believing irrational things
No, the bullet thing is not plausible, you forgot the whole kicker, not only does it do all those amazing things but it then falls out of the body and is found pristine on the stretcher that the governor was on.

And yes, your point is that they can manipulate the population with bogus stories

1. They can accuse the President of the US of being a racist for saying the virus came from a bioweapons lab and they believe the press and not the president.

2. They can tell you that masks don't work to protect you and then a month or two later they say we were lying about that and people are all too happy to put on masks!

3. They can tell you that HCQ is dangerous and doesn't work.

4. They can tell you two masks are better than one.

5. They can tell you we have a deadly, highly contagious pandemic and at the same time tell you that people who have this must return to the nursing home! (Despite a hospital ship in NYC and several field hospitals which were almost all empty)

6. They can tell you that they didn't fund the Wuhan bioweapons lab even though we had documentation that they did.

7. They can admit that yes they did fund the weapons lab but didn't fund gain of function research even though we have the documentation that they did.

8. The same person telling you all these lies can then tell you that if you question him you are questioning science.

So I agree completely, our brains, like sheep, are easy to follow a person who pretends to be a shepherd, we'll follow him right into the slaughter house.

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
No, the bullet thing is not plausible, you forgot the whole kicker, not only does it do all those amazing things but it then falls out of the body and is found pristine on the stretcher that the governor was on.

And yes, your point is that they can manipulate the population with bogus stories

1. They can accuse the President of the US of being a racist for saying the virus came from a bioweapons lab and they believe the press and not the president.

2. They can tell you that masks don't work to protect you and then a month or two later they say we were lying about that and people are all too happy to put on masks!

3. They can tell you that HCQ is dangerous and doesn't work.

4. They can tell you two masks are better than one.

5. They can tell you we have a deadly, highly contagious pandemic and at the same time tell you that people who have this must return to the nursing home! (Despite a hospital ship in NYC and several field hospitals which were almost all empty)

6. They can tell you that they didn't fund the Wuhan bioweapons lab even though we had documentation that they did.

7. They can admit that yes they did fund the weapons lab but didn't fund gain of function research even though we have the documentation that they did.

8. The same person telling you all these lies can then tell you that if you question him you are questioning science.

So I agree completely, our brains, like sheep, are easy to follow a person who pretends to be a shepherd, we'll follow him right into the slaughter house.
Number 8 is very funny. Dr Fauci says he is the science. The embodiment of science.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Number 8 is very funny. Dr Fauci says he is the science. The embodiment of science.
Yeah good thing scientific data doesn't come from just one person
If only there were a peer review process or something

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Yeah good thing scientific data doesn't come from just one person
If only there were a peer review process or something
Yeah, but it is also good when those reviews aren't just done by someone's cohorts.

Would have been much more beneficial in the case of the Wuhan Lab leak theory.

You know when Fauci and his buddies got together to say that it wasn't even plausible. Thereby stopping any investigation into it. Mainly because he had been funding gain of function studies at Wuhan.

S

SophieT

it's actually a subject I am interested in

confirmation bias can go either way ;) which is an interesting study in and of itself