Vaccine is killing more people than covid

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SophieT

Science alone cannot explain why we act as we do. There needs to be scriptural or other information to give reason why good and evil exist. Can science explain that?
neuroscience is not about good and evil

actually, you might have just given an explanation of confirmation bias ;)

an overly simplification of anything really does not help anyone IMO

Sep 18, 2021
The reason why people believe irrational things is because the government pays the media to heavily repeat these messages and agenda in television, newspaper, internet and other electronic media. The repetitiveness of these messages make someone believe in them or to buy the ideas. People are also accustomed to rumors being true so immediately they hear a rumor that Vietcong fired on an American warship to trigger the tet offensive... Even false will suffer a coerced conversion to true

Apr 12, 2021
Day 400 of 15 days to slow the spread, I have some questions:

If I have to quarantine after a flight to another country for two weeks, do the flight attendants and pilots also have to each time they fly? We're all breathing the same air during the flight right?

Does covid not spread when you're sitting down to eat?

Why didn't we see huge spikes during the BLM riots in America and other places throughout the world?

Why do SPARS 2025-2028, Event 201, Agenda 2030, and other simulations / documents by John Hopkins University, the UN, and world organizations seem to spell out verbatim what is unfolding before our eyes?

During the onset they made mention this was a super fast spreading virus and that most people have already probably had it. How many years does it take until everyone has had this virus?

All other diseases have death / illness statistic counts per year, except covid. Covid doesn't reset, it just keeps counting up regardless of the time period. Why is this different?

I've seen a lot of masks and gloves in parking lots, street corners, bus stops, etc. What is the environmental impact and how many masks and gloves are making their way into rivers, lakes and into the ocean?

If the virus is so deadly and so quick to spread, why hasn't there been any effort to pick up all the biohazardous masks and gloves left on the ground?

Why is Bill Gates someone we should be seeking medical advise from? Where did he get his medical degree from again and how long has he been practicing?

Why did the news act like they have never seen this kind of virus before, stating it came from a "wet market" in China? Did they not even try to find the articles where they were studying and creating "gain of function" viruses in the lab? And why did Fauci back such research? Are the talking heads on CNN really even journalists? Where did they get their degree?

Why were churches shut down but Walmart, Costco, Sam's Club, etc still allowed open?

Why did the cell phone companies sell our location data? Why did Google quietly install tracking and tracing into their service (check for your Covid exposure notification setting under settings->Google on Android)? Has this tracking and tracing been used to stop the virus? Will this ever be removed or stopped once the pandemic has ended or are we to assume we will be tracked and traced from now on?

Why did Google quietly remove "don't be evil" from its code of conduct?

Why did Microsoft patient a cryptocurrency system based upon human activity? Why does it have 666 in the patent number?

Why is a country that kills it's own citizens in concentration camps being praised on their handling of a virus that was developed in a lab in their own country?

Just wondering...
MUST READ: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9062939/

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
only the most lost are failing to see the scam-demic for what it is, a great end time deception, and now the poison jab is being given to babies. only the devil and those who serve him could do so.:(

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
only the most lost are failing to see the scam-demic for what it is, a great end time deception, and now the poison jab is being given to babies. only the devil and those who serve him could do so.:(
Why don't you give it a rest? Your doom and gloom false predictions are not coming to pass. I've had 3 jabs and I'm perfectly well. I'm 71 and I ride my bike 10 k's 3 or 4 times a week. I've not died, not even once.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Except for your personality and attitude as you have just displayed? A minor change in brain chemistry can produce this:unsure:(y):):coffee::giggle:

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Except for your personality and attitude as you have just displayed? A minor change in brain chemistry can produce this:unsure:(y):):coffee::giggle:
The vaccine seems to have produced many vaxx-worshippers. The sudden adult death syndrome, strokes, heart-attacks, cancers, brain-damage etc. - could have been caused by anything but The Vaxx.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The vaccine seems to have produced many vaxx-worshippers. The sudden adult death syndrome, strokes, heart-attacks, cancers, brain-damage etc. - could have been caused by anything but The Vaxx.
Yes the same people who argue that teenagers suddenly dying from myocarditis, or athletes dropping dead on the field like the unprecedented amount of soccer players, or the 40% spike in deaths among working age people 18-40 is all "anecdotal" evidence, not proof. But one guy says hey "I've had 3 jabs and I'm perfectly well" is evidence that there is nothing to worry about here, stop being concerned that they are now going to be vaccinating kids as young as six months.

We now know that many, many more kids died as a result of our lockdown and vaccines than were ever at risk from Covid, and yet the vaccine mandates continue unabated. Perhaps the guy who says he is fine is actually brain dead and doesn't know it.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I have had a very strong debate about this with my family. They are all vaccinated, I am not. I retired rather than get the vaccine and moved out of NYC. We now have a big family gathering and a number of them tested positive for Covid and want to know if I have a problem with them coming to the event. My response "I trust your judgement".

That is the crux of the argument. I have never told any of them what they should do concerning the vaccine. My issue is I am against the mandate. They are adults and have the right to make their own decisions based on their own analysis of the situation.

The problem is they want to impose their will on others. What they did to Djokovic is an example. What we are seeing is Groupthink, and that is the behavior of a cult and of being brainwashed.

Not only so but the loudest proponents of mandating the vaccine are the biggest idiots. They will attack all evidence as "anecdotal" and then submit the fact that a single person on earth who has received three shots has not dropped dead as evidence that there is nothing to worry about.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I have had a very strong debate about this with my family. They are all vaccinated, I am not. I retired rather than get the vaccine and moved out of NYC. We now have a big family gathering and a number of them tested positive for Covid and want to know if I have a problem with them coming to the event. My response "I trust your judgement".

That is the crux of the argument. I have never told any of them what they should do concerning the vaccine. My issue is I am against the mandate. They are adults and have the right to make their own decisions based on their own analysis of the situation.

The problem is they want to impose their will on others. What they did to Djokovic is an example. What we are seeing is Groupthink, and that is the behavior of a cult and of being brainwashed.

Not only so but the loudest proponents of mandating the vaccine are the biggest idiots. They will attack all evidence as "anecdotal" and then submit the fact that a single person on earth who has received three shots has not dropped dead as evidence that there is nothing to worry about.
Exactly. They lack logic or any sense of scientific understanding. Someone dies with a symptom of a cough or a cold, and they put the death down as covid. Someone dies after the vaxx - they put it down as a coincidence, unless the patient had a cough or a cold just prior, in which case, they put the death down as covid. And then they show you the stupid numbers they gathered and expect you to believe that the vaxx is safe? Lol. It would be funny if so many people didn't believe in it.

Willow

Oct 10, 2021
ohio
View attachment 225878

Link to the source ...Vaccine is killing more people than covid

The mRNA experimental vaccine from Pfizer killed “about 40 times more (elderly) people than the disease itself would have killed” during a recent five-week vaccination period. Among the younger class, these numbers are compounded to death rates at 260 times what the COVID-19 virus would have claimed in the given time frame.

While the full mathematical analysis may be found in the article itself, the authors demonstrate how among “those vaccinated and above 65, 0.2% … died during the three-week period between doses, hence about 200 among 100,000 vaccinated. This is to be compared to the 4.91 dead among 100,000 dying from COVID-19 without vaccination.”

“This scary picture also extends to those below 65,” the researchers continued. During the five-week vaccination process “0.05%, meaning 50 among 100,000, died. This is to be compared to the 0.19 per 100,000 dying from COVID-19 (who) are not vaccinated … Hence the death rate of this age group increased by 260 (times) during this five-week period of the vaccination process, as compared to their natural COVID-19 death rate.”

As the country reopens after a two-month lockdown, the green pass would be given only to those who had been injected, not to people who tested negative for the virus. The proposed benefits include access to “non-essential” businesses as well as not being required to self-isolate if identified as a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19, and not having to self-isolate after a return from what the government calls a “red location.”

Despite there being no proof that these experimental vaccines actually prevent transmission of the virus, Israel’s minister for health, Yuli Edelstein, said upon the release of the vaccine “passport” that “(g)etting vaccinated is a moral duty. It is part of our mutual responsibility.” He went further, declaring, “Whoever does not get vaccinated will be left behind.”

The green pass needs renewing every six months, and despite holding one, an individual must still abide by masking and physical distancing rules. The Jerusalem Post also reported that legislation is being considered to grant employers the right to refuse unvaccinated people entry into the workplace.

Such measures prompted Business Insider to describe the country as “waging a war on the unvaccinated.” Meanwhile, Dr. Anthony Fauci, chief medical adviser to President Joe Biden, has styled Israel’s vaccination response as “extraordinarily good.”
It was not just the vaccine itself. But the whole thing was used to decrease the population. The care was not given in nursing homes etc. They kept family away from their loved ones. Which causes depression and many the will to live. They know we are living longer and social security becoming increasingly expensive for the United States to have them live longer. I had already knew they wanted to start euthanasia in those they deem unnecessary or cannot provide them with more funds. They are already starving people who don't want to die. But since they have the inability to defend themselves, they are helpless. I have seen it for myself being an STNA /CNA for years. I got in trouble once for going against what they told me and started feeding a person on hospice. She was sent a tray ,but was told not to worry about feeding her. Because family felt she wanted to die. I came in to change her etc. She looked at the tray , could tell she was hungry. So I took time to feed her,she ate all of it. Family just wanted her gone and the home has to comply. These people who cannot see past the governments lies and cover up's at times have no idea what is really going on.It is all about greed and power.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The separating of His sheep from the adversaries goats is continuing:unsure::)

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Sorry to disappoint you. I was exactly the same before I had the jabs. You should know, I've disputed your claims since you first posted them - before I decided to be vaccinated.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
you are mistaken again, i am not disappointed, perhaps the poison jab that is NOT a vaccine is doing this to your judgement.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Sorry to disappoint you. I was exactly the same before I had the jabs. You should know, I've disputed your claims since you first posted them - before I decided to be vaccinated.

The world does not rotate around you and whether or not you are a disappointment or fulfill anyone's expectations.
If we are truly His and walking in obedience we take all things to Him first, you clearly show all when you post you have not done this, you have "leaned on your own understanding" .
I still know of no one who has received His guidance to take the gene experiment masqueraded as a "vaccine" .
You say "I am the same", when you cannot know that, you don't know what the spike proteins are doing in your body nor can you know the long term ramifications of this, NO ONE does as there have NEVER been long term studies.
Perhaps if you repent and turn to the Lord you may receive His restoration.
You have my sympathy and prayers

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Just because some sheep are harmed by their own actions does not prove that wolves do not harm sheep. Just because your thinking has remained unchanged since vaccination - some might even say, stiff necked and/or hardhearted - does not change the fact that others have not become this way since taking the mark.