Vaccine is killing more people than covid

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joecoten

I'd make my own HCQ except...
My health would not allow me to exert the energy required to do this.
I don't have the money to do this.
Citrus puts me into agony and increases my internal bleeding.
I don't take any drug or supplement unless my doctor first approves of it. We have a verbal agreement.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Vaccine Mandate -- One step at a time to the MOTB

I agree that they would never try to force the vaccine on 100% of the people, not even on 20% of the people.

1st -- let those who are lining up for the shot get it. Promise that there won't be mandates because they are unconstitutional.

2nd -- offer free fries or lottery tickets to those to get the shot.

3rd. -- Get the shot so things will get back to normal

4th -- Get the shot and you can go to the restaurant again

5th -- Get the shot or lose your job, however those who are claiming that you will have to get the booster shot are simply fear mongering.

6th -- Seize assets, fine people who won't get the shot. Take children out of families who aren't vaccinated. Mandate the vaccine to children, mandate the booster.

7th -- If they can pass a minimum salary provided by the government then they can take that away from anyone not vaccinated.

8th -- Quarantine camps

9th -- Get the shot or get your head chopped off.

At this point it is probably less than 10% of the population, maybe only 5%. If you think this sounds absurd you still think the vaccine is for your health.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
According to the raw numbers and data available....
Also the trends and track record of every previous pandemic....

This is going to be the worst year yet for infection rates per capita.

Also quarantine fatigue has completely set in globally. Nobody wears masks and has no hesitation about meeting others...even if they feel just a little tired today or have a touch of sore throat.

However....
I just want to remind everyone that this is an endocrine system virus and not a pulmonary system virus. Meaning that by the time you actually feel sick it's way too late. Endocrine systems affect every system. Loss of taste and smell means brain damage of cognitive functions. By the time it hits your lungs your immune system has suffered catastrophic damage.

Do whatever you want (you will anyway).

But I'm mentioning this as a caution to those who are fatigued from being vigilant against the virus. It's only got another two years at best....3-5 years is the length of global pandemics.

Yes. You probably will survive COVID-19....but the immune system damage can make you vulnerable to things like Hepatitis C or other autoimmune disorders of all sorts. Including impotency and sterility.

J

joecoten

I have Hep C. and Lupus. And fibromyalgia. I have brain damage. I had COVID a few years ago. While Omicron was going around last November, I got a virus. I got over it. I am in my 60s and could easily father a whole clan, but that would be irresponsible of me. I also have COPD and I vape nicotine.
I sing and play my guitar for an hour or 2 every day. For me, it's like the pandemic never happened. Except I can't get HCQ and as I'm unvaxxed, I've been labelled a woman-hating racist by my dictator PM. It is the reaction to COVID that has caused me problems. I could actually die because of it.
I am not bound by the fear of death and I will not allow the avalanche of media propaganda to overwhelm me. But that's just me.
Trees and forests.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I'd make my own HCQ except...
My health would not allow me to exert the energy required to do this.
I don't have the money to do this.
Citrus puts me into agony and increases my internal bleeding.
I don't take any drug or supplement unless my doctor first approves of it. We have a verbal agreement.
I do what the Lord leads me to do, thus I receive His prevention, provision, blessing and favor. It is by giving His first place, not the dr. that we can walk in health as He desires.
https://principia-scientific.com/how-to-make-quinine-water-covid-prophylactic/

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I just want to remind everyone of the truth of scripture that we are supposed to be giving first place IF we are truly Christian and not merely stumbling through life with an outward form of godliness- In order to walk in His divine health as He requires, we take all things to Him for His guidance, and we acknowledge that ALL sickness, disease, accidents, lack , etc. are not from Him, they are an attack from the other realm. We most often weren't taught this scriptural truth as nearly all Christian teaching is about going to a place once a week and listening to someone talk ABOUT Him, not how to enter in this relationship WITH Him. One of the first steps to do this requires us to stop saying "I have...." an illness, when we do so it becomes a part of our identity, I know many here that keep making this mistake and over the years have more and more prescription bottles lining their shelves and walk in increasingly poor health until the adversary who only comes to steal, kill and destroy completes his work to kill.

J

joecoten

Shittim, when it comes to me, you do NOT know your butt from a hole in the ground. You think you do, but you don't. You do not know my walk with the Lord. You think you do, but you don't. You have no idea. You have no idea of the work He's done in me. And you won't listen to me.
You still haven't apologized for the slander you spoke against me.
There's a saying, "Don't go way mad, just go away."

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
What you call a vaccine isn't actually a vaccine, but is never the less invented, manufactured, distributed, and in many cases forced on people by people. So when people die from it aren't they actually being killed by people?
That is correct. The vaccine is innocent, its just a tool. The people are the problem.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I've never slandered you.
Your vitriolic response shows He has WAY more work He wants to do in you, and you must be the only thing holding Him back, as are we all until we humble ourselves before Him.

I shared the truth of scripture, if you wish to keep claiming and enjoying illness He will let you, He is clear the power of life and death is in the tongue.
Enjoy your ill health, if that is your wish.

J

joecoten

Sometimes God heals people physically. Sometimes He doesn't. I believe He has a purpose in my suffering. No one will change my mind on this as I believe He has shown me this to be so. He confirmed it to me through the teachings of A.W. Tozer. I have an uncommon call on my life. I am aware of this because of my prophetic gift. He IS faithful...and people can be ignorant. Shalom.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
What about you @joecoten ? Do you like Alex Jones?

J

joecoten

What about you @joecoten ? Do you like Alex Jones?
I started watching him some about a month ago. He sees a lot of things the way I do. I'm not too familiar with him though I've heard about him over the years.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
I started watching him some about a month ago. He sees a lot of things the way I do. I'm not too familiar with him though I've heard about him over the years.
REALLY?

What do you think about the Sandy Hook massacre?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
never said I "liked" alex jones.
Sorry joe flipped out.
best wishes

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
never said I "liked" alex jones.
Sorry joe flipped out.
best wishes
Hahah oh please. You’re saying that for the sake of arguing. You LOVE Alex Jones. You kidding? You love conspiracy theories too. Lol

J

joecoten

Q. What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth?
A. About 6 months.
Anyone that listens to and believes the MSM, the CDC, the WHO, well, that's too bad. I know better. I was born on a Monday, just not last Monday.