Vaccine is killing more people than covid

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joecoten

COVID conspiracy theories...5 and 0. "They're not conspiracy theories, they're spoiler alerts!" - Jimmy Dore, stand-up comic and hard-core liberal.

Amanuensis

Jun 12, 2021
Triple boosted. I think I finally got it. Haven't been tested yet. If it is, I am already on the mend after 24 hours. I will get tested and find out. You could tell that it would have been a real humdinger. Very powerful virus. Nasty on the lungs and nasal passage. Fever mild but real. Headache first symptom. So headaches first day, then fever and then getting over it. But maybe it's just hay fever? LOL.

If it is COVID, then Yeah for natural antibodies triggered by vaccines. I can't really say for sure because I have not been tested but since it was like nothing I have ever had in my life I am suspecting it.

Don't bother trying to reply with antivaccine rhetoric, I will ignore them. I just posted for the sake of those who are triple boosted and want to know if anyone has gotten it after that and what it was like.

I will follow up after testing.
I'm over it whatever it was. I am not going to get tested. So I will never really know. Case closed.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Majority of COVID-19 Deaths Among Australia NSW Residents are Triple & Quadruple Vaccinated

Maybe if they got 5 shots it would protect them?

You might be tempted to think from this article that the vaccine doesn't work. I prefer to look at this differently. I see the vaccine as a way to thin the herd of all the sheep and lemmings. It is clearly working.

J

joecoten

Majority of COVID-19 Deaths Among Australia NSW Residents are Triple & Quadruple Vaccinated

Maybe if they got 5 shots it would protect them?
Stranger things have happened...they have, right?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
What are we going to do about Social Security, it will be bankrupt soon, does anyone have any solutions? Yes, as it turns out we have a senior official at the NIH working with the Wuhan Bioweapons lab on a solution. His name is Tony Fauci. Are you talkin about "Lady Killa"? No, but "Lady killa" is workin with Tony. They call Tony "The Viper". What is the solution? He says you don't want to know but Social Security will be solvent when he is through.

J

joecoten

People really need to start thinking for themselves! But they won't. Sheep to the slaughter.
Since the Lord is sovereign, I figure this must be a judgement.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Vaccination against Covid this Fall will be worthless.

With all the variants running around the vaccines and antibody treatments are worthless this year. Unless they can have a omicron/Delta variant booster of some sort. None of the vaccinations at this point do much of anything. And of course likewise on the antibody cocktails.
Mu from South America, Delta & Beta from India, and Omicron from Africa....anybody's guess as to which is going to be dominant.

Even the variants have variants these days. No telling if they are going to have boosters for any of it anymore.

Good luck this fall and winter.

Of course those who self isolate by being such miserable creatures that they don't have any friends and read conspiracy theories all day are likely going to outlive us all....but oh well...

Katia

Aug 29, 2021
PDX
The polio vaccine took 50 years of trial and error before they had a "safe and effective" vaccine. Every trial the manufacturers claimed it was "safe and effective" but over time we realized what was and was not true.

The same is true of the small pox vaccine.

Many people say that we have a lot of "mandated" vaccines and this is no different and when people ask questions they label them as "anti vaxx" lunatics.

I was a science teacher in the NYC public school. I had all my shots. I taught about these vaccines and I knew that there is an interesting history to how vaccines were discovered and developed and that in every case it took 50 years and there were a number of "vaccines" that got rejected. It is absurd to label me "anti vaxx" and it was equally absurd and insulting to say that "questioning Fauci was to question science". The minute he said that I knew the scam was on. Science is all about questioning.

It is an insult to our intelligence to tell us that this vaccine is no longer experimental. Really? And what are the long term effects? Oh, you don't know. Is this safe for pregnant women? Oh, you don't know. How can you say it is not experimental when you can't even tell me how this will impact a six year old who gets the shot today over the next ten to twenty years?

It is an insult to our intelligence to even call this a vaccine, it doesn't prevent you from getting the disease and it doesn't prevent you from spreading it.

In every case in human history pandemics fizzled out due to natural immunity, not due to vaccines. Social distancing is the best way to encourage the vaccine to mutate to a less virulent and less deadly strain. It is stunning to me that for all those people screaming about "respect the science" and arguing that "evolution" is established science that they don't even know the first thing about evolution. A virus that is is replicating rapidly as it is transmitted from one person to the next will "evolve" into a less deadly pathogen if people will simply practice good hygiene and social distancing.
Not that my memory is perfect, I think I remember the Covid vaccines being said to make genetic changes to our cells. I do not know if the same was true of other vaccines? Perhaps it was but we did not know it? I write Science Fiction and I think this whole scenario is fertile ground for a good story. Perhaps AG Riddle already has?

J

joecoten

Not that my memory is perfect, I think I remember the Covid vaccines being said to make genetic changes to our cells. I do not know if the same was true of other vaccines? Perhaps it was but we did not know it? I write Science Fiction and I think this whole scenario is fertile ground for a good story. Perhaps AG Riddle already has?
It's all an amazing science-fiction story...except it's true! Not only are we no longer in Kansas, we're not even in Oz!

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Not our DNA....your RNA.

Some RNA changes upon stimulus...others are instructions on how to read DNA. (Stepping outside into sunshine changes your RNA)

The vaccines are mRNA as in messenger RNA. Basically a message telling your immune system to attack the virus.

It's usually better than introducing attenuated viruses into your body and then waiting for the virus to attack a prepared immune system. (Which is how most vaccines work)
There are the other methods like introducing attenuated virus into a culture of a type of kidney cells kept growing for a long time....and then straining out the kidney cells and dead virus for the remaining "juice" to provide you with an immunity and instructions for your immune system to make more antibodies.

The latter two methods create blood clots and a host of other issues with this type of virus. And only a 60% success rate for preventing infection or disease.

The mRNA vaccines are either hugely successful or they kill you. Nothing in between. And you know immediately by the swelling that it's not going to work out. They test them extensively before human trials. However there have been a few cases where everything was a go but when it came to the first human trials they failed. People died...

However the ones currently sought after by everyone are hugely successful. The wackanoodle Conspiracy theories out there are laughable at this point. Nobody has to get vaccinated and this year what is available is worthless for the current strains. But that doesn't stop conspiracy theories...they just get more outlandish.

And your thesis for your sci-fi story is already a popular movie....Will Smith stars in the zombie flick.

J

joecoten

The WHO continued their fear-mongering propaganda with news that there are now 6,000 cases of monkey-pox, with the epicenter (he actually used this word) being in Europe. Or course he is very concerned about it. Not spreading fast enough for him.
Last I heard he was changing the name because as he put it, it came from Africa and would make people think Africans were monkeys. These people are idiots! And as far as I'm concerned, the enemy!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Every day now more and more reports of "sudden, or unexpected death" are coming.

Even the EU has admitted that the MORE "vaccine" injections one gets, the MORE their immune systems are damaged. Leading to all manner of deaths that at first don't appear to be vaccine related.

This time a ridiculously young 43 year old husband and father:

https://bareillycollege.org/how-did...ootball-cornerbacks-cause-of-death-explained/

J

joecoten

At first, we were told COVID came from the wet market in Wuhan and that it was just a coincidence that it was in the same town as a biolab. If you dared suggest it came from the lab, you were labelled a freak.
Finally, it is accepted that it probably escaped from the lab. What no one talks about are the trillions of dollars Trump was costing China at the time. Only a freak would consider that China would've released the virus on purpose. After all, it was no more than a coincidence that China appeared to have purposely allowed it to spread to the world.
Now I hear about a new variant...the Ninja! This has gotta be a joke. Ninjas and monkeys! They're doing all they can to bring in another lock-down.
Oh no, Mr. Bill, the sky is falling...again! smh

As I am entering this post, have been admitted to the hospital for covid. Had my second open heart surgery March 25, and was in the hospital for 5 weeks after. Was in ICU for the first 5 days, and they did not get me up to walk for 11 days. Developed pneumonia, had fluid drained twice off my lungs, and was sent home end of April on home oxygen. Was told that the recovery from the pneumonia could be 6 months to a year. Had an ultrasound on my left arm a month ago, and they found a DVT several inches long.
Tested positive for covid June 30, and have been very ill. Went to the ER yesterday for the third time in 10 days, and they finally decided to admit me. Has been 32 hours, and still waiting for a room to open up. Those in the hospital are both “vaccinated” and not. The virus is not picky, and will infect anyone. Is covid fun? Not at all!! Only by God’s Grace and Mercy am I still here. When all is said and done, will I get jabbed?….

J

joecoten

That's a decision you alone must make. I've decided not to. I'm sorry to hear that you're in such rough shape.
Once when I was in a coma at the hospital, my heart stopped and they couldn't restart it. As the nurse was filling out my time of death, it started beating again. I later remembered standing on a street that had a golden mist clinging to the ground, and when I turned and looked in front of me, Jesus was standing there, looking me in the eyes, smiling at me.
I'm praying for you, 49! :)

That's a decision you alone must make. I've decided not to. I'm sorry to hear that you're in such rough shape.
Once when I was in a coma at the hospital, my heart stopped and they couldn't restart it. As the nurse was filling out my time of death, it started beating again. I later remembered standing on a street that had a golden mist clinging to the ground, and when I turned and looked in front of me, Jesus was standing there, looking me in the eyes, smiling at me.
I'm praying for you, 49! :)
Thanks brother!

There is a reason I am still “unvaccinated” 🙂

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
As I am entering this post, have been admitted to the hospital for covid. Had my second open heart surgery March 25, and was in the hospital for 5 weeks after. Was in ICU for the first 5 days, and they did not get me up to walk for 11 days. Developed pneumonia, had fluid drained twice off my lungs, and was sent home end of April on home oxygen. Was told that the recovery from the pneumonia could be 6 months to a year. Had an ultrasound on my left arm a month ago, and they found a DVT several inches long.
Tested positive for covid June 30, and have been very ill. Went to the ER yesterday for the third time in 10 days, and they finally decided to admit me. Has been 32 hours, and still waiting for a room to open up. Those in the hospital are both “vaccinated” and not. The virus is not picky, and will infect anyone. Is covid fun? Not at all!! Only by God’s Grace and Mercy am I still here. When all is said and done, will I get jabbed?….
Quercetin and Zinc will have a tremendous effect helping your body fight viral infection, you can get this from Vitamin shop and other places. If a family member or friend could pick this up I'd take it immediately.

Also vitamin D and C are important.

HCQ is very effective early on in an infection. I buy the stuff at camping supply companies like Dick's or one of the many others. I get the stuff that cleans drinking water by oxidizing it. I look for one with Chlorine as part of the ingredients.

Ivermectin is more effective than HCQ later in the infection. But both can be useful.

Praying for you.