Vaccine is killing more people than covid

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joecoten

Jesusfollower

Oct 21, 2021
jamaica
They have to lock us down and get us categorized before they can figure out who to keep and who to get rid of. Once we are in their computer and we are digitally-tracked, they'll be able to do this with amazing efficiency. They'll get rich from just the bone meal alone!
Unfortunately, i think you are probably right...

J

joecoten

I can hardly go anywhere because I won't take this potentially fatal, fraud of a substance that is only called a vaccine because the powers-that-be recently changed the meaning of what a vaccine is. My PM says that because I won't take the jab, I am a woman-hating racist.
That is an illogical statement. That I need to be dealt with. My PM is also installing digital I.D. which I will need to access government services. It will then be simple for my PM to deal with me. As I am a disabled senior, I will starve and go homeless. And people get their nose out of joint when I am upset about this.
"Just get jabbed," they'll say. No thank you, I'll sit in the field and starve first. Bill Gates is pushing us being tattooed. Go ahead, take it, I've got better things in mind than this world.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I can hardly go anywhere because I won't take this potentially fatal, fraud of a substance that is only called a vaccine because the powers-that-be recently changed the meaning of what a vaccine is. My PM says that because I won't take the jab, I am a woman-hating racist.
That is an illogical statement. That I need to be dealt with. My PM is also installing digital I.D. which I will need to access government services. It will then be simple for my PM to deal with me. As I am a disabled senior, I will starve and go homeless. And people get their nose out of joint when I am upset about this.
"Just get jabbed," they'll say. No thank you, I'll sit in the field and starve first. Bill Gates is pushing us being tattooed. Go ahead, take it, I've got better things in mind than this world.
The water is being turned to blood, a toxic algal bloom across the entire world. Your PM can drink that.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Oh the rights we give away and never see it coming...
Well - except for that thing where those "pesky" folks who see it coming years in advance earnestly try to inform everyone else - only to be ignored or slandered - and called crazy and a conspiracy theorist - and then, after asleep-in-the-matrix folks suddenly discover that their complacency has caused the forfeiture of more of their rights - they say:

"Wow, we never saw that coming..."

:rolleyes:

And, then - history repeats itself - as more and more rights are lost - and, they never wake up to realize that it is continually being "done on purpose" in order to create a New World Order where there is a ruling elite with everyone else their slave.

(iamsoandso: This is not meant to 'target' you; rather, it is just a general "expressive" statement about "the masses"...)

J

joecoten

I wouldn't trade all my health issues for what has happened to these women. And I have Hep. C.

Jul 9, 2022
I haven't been in the city for a while. I turned my new stupid-phone on to connect to a WiFi, and found that in Suburbia, I had 25 microwave signals that I could communicate with, from my tiny cell-phone, in one place. And that only represents the Home Stations/Routers. None of that was showing the signals being received from other phones, laptops, connected devices, or the signals from the towers they've got up every 100m.

Jul 9, 2022
I haven't been in the city for a while. I turned my new stupid-phone on to connect to a WiFi, and found that in Suburbia, I had 25 microwave signals that I could communicate with, from my tiny cell-phone, in one place. And that only represents the Home Stations/Routers. None of that was showing the signals being received from other phones, laptops, connected devices, or the signals from the towers they've got up every 100m.
In that vein, I've been wondering of what happens when every car on the road is scanning you with microwaves, some of which are designed to pass through sheet-rock? TI used to brag about their LIDAR having this capability, though it seems to have been buried on their site. I don't want to get stuck between two Teslas in a traffic jam. I feel uncomfortable with the idea of being just in the same general space on the highway for long periods.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Absolute insanity that so many of us are going about our lives with this mass murder happening AS WE SPEAK!

The Global Vaccine Nightmare Has Just Begun
What happens when 3 billion vaccinated people have undiagnosed myocarditis?

The Global Vaccine Nightmare Has Just Begun (substack.com)
The magicians have shown that all of their staffs for all their "leaders" is a snake.

Exodus 7:12 For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods.

Jesusfollower

Oct 21, 2021
jamaica
yes, another way to kill us all, EM radiation. we are spayed with chemicals ( chemtrails) poisoned slowly( fluoride, glyphosate herbicide, pesticides, hormones causing cancer in meat and milk, GMO's ans soon fake meat grown in bioreactors . the elites find new ways to poison us daily, one of the horrific one i heard about a year ago is they they have stated to use human waste from the sewer ( sludge) as a fertilizer in crops.....funaral homes also started to liquefy dead bodies by a technique called aquamation, once dissolved the bodies are flushed in the sewer system...

As for the em radiation the new 5g sends a strong focused burst of em or data and very often to localize your phone from all the sources nearby ( steer lamp posts and towers) I do not have a cell phone and do not plan to have one....

Jul 9, 2022
yes, another way to kill us all, EM radiation.
As for the em radiation the new 5g sends a strong focused burst of em or data and very often to localize your phone from all the sources nearby ( steer lamp posts and towers) I do not have a cell phone and do not plan to have one....
It's difficult to say on face that these microwave devices are being placed specifically to kill us, until you read that Israel placed guidance that no public schools were to have WiFi routers, all connections were to be done by wire.
But I think mostly it's greed on a novel design, and fear that without the best of information, people who protect this current crooked set of regimes, will get caught with their pants down.
I was told that 5G is the same wavelength they use in the airport scanners, and I've been told that the cancer rates of TSA agents who worked those sections is off the charts.
My favorite video on the web right now is from Veritasium,
Been trying to imagine the insides of every animal I've ever seen cut open. Also, trying to measure lung alveolus. Alveolus fill with fluid regularly to flush out irritants, this is our own medical solution, to create little grapelets for a moment until the pollen or bacteria or other is flushed.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
It's difficult to say on face that these microwave devices are being placed specifically to kill us, until you read that Israel placed guidance that no public schools were to have WiFi routers, all connections were to be done by wire.
But I think mostly it's greed on a novel design, and fear that without the best of information, people who protect this current crooked set of regimes, will get caught with their pants down.
I was told that 5G is the same wavelength they use in the airport scanners, and I've been told that the cancer rates of TSA agents who worked those sections is off the charts.
My favorite video on the web right now is from Veritasium,
Been trying to imagine the insides of every animal I've ever seen cut open. Also, trying to measure lung alveolus. Alveolus fill with fluid regularly to flush out irritants, this is our own medical solution, to create little grapelets for a moment until the pollen or bacteria or other is flushed.
On the bright side if you live next to one of these towers maybe you can cook your food without having to pay for electricity?

It would be pretty cool if someone could design a gizmo that would catch the microwaves coming off a tower to cook with.

Jul 13, 2022
Ted Nichols-Payne: 56-year-old Texas Rangers (baseball) broadcaster drops dead in stadium parking lot

50 is the new 80 in The Great Reset. Mr. Ted Nichols-Payne worked for the Texas Rangers (Major League Baseball) radio network in metro Dallas for 30 years. He was the technical director and chief engineer from 1995 to 2010, then from 2015 until Sunday, July 10.

Mr. Nichols-Payne arrived at Globe Life Field that day to work the game against the Minnesota Twins. He collapsed to the ground while walking to the stadium from the parking lot. Mr. Nichols-Payne was rushed to the hospital, but pronounced dead a short time later.

Ted was my best friend in high school and a roommate for a few years in an apartment we had. The last time I spoke with him he was upset that I was not going to get vaccinated. Then when I pointed out that Trump won, he said he would never speak to me again. Which he did not. He was double vaxxed and boosted.

J

joecoten

We are in a war with globalist. We are trying to wake people up to this before it is too late.

Jul 9, 2022
Ted Nichols-Payne: 56 dead
Ted was my best friend in high school and a roommate for a few years in an apartment we had. The last time I spoke with him he was upset that I was not going to get vaccinated. Then when I pointed out that Trump won, he said he would never speak to me again. Which he did not. He was double vaxxed and boosted.
Sorry for your loss.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Well - except for that thing where those "pesky" folks who see it coming years in advance earnestly try to inform everyone else - only to be ignored or slandered - and called crazy and a conspiracy theorist - and then, after asleep-in-the-matrix folks suddenly discover that their complacency has caused the forfeiture of more of their rights - they say:

"Wow, we never saw that coming..."

:rolleyes:

And, then - history repeats itself - as more and more rights are lost - and, they never wake up to realize that it is continually being "done on purpose" in order to create a New World Order where there is a ruling elite with everyone else their slave.

(iamsoandso: This is not meant to 'target' you; rather, it is just a general "expressive" statement about "the masses"...)
I fully understand, Ive felt the same way from about 2011 or so watching peoples reaction to some of my post and wondering if others saw the same things or not. I guess the thing about how Covid and the vaccine stuff puzzles me is because to me it's really just a distraction of sorts to keep everyone from looking back and realizing they put the icing on the cake years ago. I cant understand how so many can just follow the flow of the news from the MSM and social media and not spot all the things the news isn't talking about.

Things like the drought,lake Powell/lake Mead ect. that's always in the news. Lol everyone's like "who cares"(and me too but for a different reason). My reason has nothing to do with theirs though, it's because in the US there's a great big peak that descends down in every direction towards the west coast,the east coast and to the Gulf of Mexico. That peak descends down from Yellowstone park but it's so big that you cant see it so you just have to visualize in your mind a mountain the size of north America that slopes off down to the three coast and into the ocean.

Now there's something they just wont talk about in the news and such. If you do a search for "Yellowstone,drought, Snake river" ect. you'll get page after page of scientist,the government ect. reassuring everyone that everything's fine,don't worry,get up get dressed,go to work and be a good tax payer ect.(lol,the drought at Yellowstone ain't nothing),,,,,but,,,,,just drop the "word Yellowstone" and bingo you'll find pages explaining that water,drought ect. totally determines both the timing and violence of a volcanic eruption. Things like this https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/11157_2018_33 and all you have to do to find it is drop the word Yellowstone,the internet is like magic in that we search for things and it tells us what they want us to know. Change the search around a little and just look for any ambiguous volcano and what ground water does to it and then add Yellowstone and see. And why,,, don't the Snake river run down from Yellowstone? https://buckrail.com/effects-of-rapid-drawdowns-on-snake-river-raise-concern/

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I cant understand how so many can just follow the flow of the news from the MSM and social media and not spot all the things the news isn't talking about.
The MSM has the nasty side-effect main-effect of dumbing down those who "get sucked into it"... (believe it is real and true)

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Jul 9, 2022
"There is a time lag of about 30,000 years between sea level dropping below minus-40 meters and the start of eruptions. Also, because sea level rises much faster than it falls, there is a time lag of only about 11,000 years between sea level rising above the minus-40 meter mark and the cessation of eruptions. "
Rising, falling sea levels linked to volcanic activity (dispatch.com)