Vaccine killing unborn babies( video )

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

lawrence101

Jan 25, 2019
canada
Some were concerned that the vaccine was preventing pregnancy . Happened upon this utube video recently and thought i'd post a link here to maybe get some thoughts. Looks very unsettling .

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
There's a pregnancy/mom site I like to frequent and I've been amazed at how many mom's had a miscarriage shortly after getting the vaccine but STILL say it has nothing to do with the jab. They refuse to see the link.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Some were concerned that the vaccine was preventing pregnancy . Happened upon this utube video recently and thought i'd post a link here to maybe get some thoughts. Looks very unsettling .
‘It’s really reassuring.’

That is Dr Wendy Burton, Chair of RACGP Specific Interests Antenatal and Postnatal Care, commenting on new research conducted in the United States on COVID-19 vaccination and miscarriage.

Published in JAMA, researchers looked at 105,446 pregnancies, including 13,160 miscarriages and 92,286 pregnancies that were ongoing by the end of the study.

Overall, 7.8% of women received one or two doses of Pfizer, 6% received one or more doses of Moderna, and 0.5% received a dose of Janssen in the month prior and before 20 weeks’ gestation, and found no association between vaccination and miscarriage.

‘Spontaneous abortions did not have an increased odds of exposure to a COVID-19 vaccination in the prior 28 days compared with ongoing pregnancies,’ the authors wrote.

Dr Burton said the findings provide further evidence for GPs to reassure both pregnant women, as well as those planning to conceive, of the benefits of vaccination.

‘It’s been a really widespread myth online, which has unfortunately made its way into our maternity services, that there is a problem with fertility associated with the vaccine,’ she told newsGP.

Settle down.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
There have always been miscarriages.

There has always been a need to cast blame.

Ecc. teaches us there is a SEASON for everything.

Sometimes the babe in utero has health issues and passes ,we don't know. Sometimes the mom has health issues that cause this. Once it was thought of as an act of God.

Why the need to blame everything negative on the vaccine...not understanding the reasoning!

We are in a serious war and it is between God and Satan who has already tried to usurp God and take his kingdom! This is WHERE we ARE,so let's gird up our minds,putting on the WHOLE armour and trust God!

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
‘It’s really reassuring.’

That is Dr Wendy Burton, Chair of RACGP Specific Interests Antenatal and Postnatal Care, commenting on new research conducted in the United States on COVID-19 vaccination and miscarriage.

Published in JAMA, researchers looked at 105,446 pregnancies, including 13,160 miscarriages and 92,286 pregnancies that were ongoing by the end of the study.

Overall, 7.8% of women received one or two doses of Pfizer, 6% received one or more doses of Moderna, and 0.5% received a dose of Janssen in the month prior and before 20 weeks’ gestation, and found no association between vaccination and miscarriage.

‘Spontaneous abortions did not have an increased odds of exposure to a COVID-19 vaccination in the prior 28 days compared with ongoing pregnancies,’ the authors wrote.

Dr Burton said the findings provide further evidence for GPs to reassure both pregnant women, as well as those planning to conceive, of the benefits of vaccination.

‘It’s been a really widespread myth online, which has unfortunately made its way into our maternity services, that there is a problem with fertility associated with the vaccine,’ she told newsGP.

Settle down.
Sorry, I don't believe it. I've read of too many accounts where women's cycles went completely wonky after getting the jab. Women in menopause started up their cycle again, women couldn't stop bleeding...To say that our fertility isn't being affected while our periods are going nuts just doesn't make sense.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016

There has always been a need to cast blame.

Ecc. teaches us there is a SEASON for everything.

Sometimes the babe in utero has health issues and passes ,we don't know. Sometimes the mom has health issues that cause this. Once it was thought of as an act of God.

Why the need to blame everything negative on the vaccine...not understanding the reasoning!

We are in a serious war and it is between God and Satan who has already tried to usurp God and take his kingdom! This is WHERE we ARE,so let's gird up our minds,putting on the WHOLE armour and trust God!

Of course it is a spiritual war, blaming it on medicine and microbes totally is a part of the adversaries spiritual war on the created order, his deception. Jesus came to model how Holy Spirit would work through His own. Far too often we have dropped the ball and not taught this.
best wishes

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
This is so lame it should not even be posted. Have you checked out what the bogus "vaccines" -- poisons, toxins -- have been doing to people? Or are you one of those who choose to turn a blind eye to evil?

VAERS Data Reveals 50 X More Ectopic Pregnancies Following COVID Shots than Following ALL Vaccines for Past 30 Years
https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/v...han-following-all-vaccines-for-past-30-years/

So if Christians are willing to support evildoers, why should we expect anyone else to stand against evil. Absolutely every one of these so-called vaccines should have been TOTALL BANNED by now. Yet they continue to be promoted.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
This is so lame it should not even be posted. Have you checked out what the bogus "vaccines" -- poisons, toxins -- have been doing to people? Or are you one of those who choose to turn a blind eye to evil?

VAERS Data Reveals 50 X More Ectopic Pregnancies Following COVID Shots than Following ALL Vaccines for Past 30 Years
https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/v...han-following-all-vaccines-for-past-30-years/

So if Christians are willing to support evildoers, why should we expect anyone else to stand against evil. Absolutely every one of these so-called vaccines should have been TOTALL BANNED by now. Yet they continue to be promoted.

I have been on this trip already.
I am against forced mandates but not against the vaccine.

It's your choice or not to take it as it was my choice.

I cannot understand how seemingly intelligent people can act beserk and swallow so much media junk as those who are against the vaccine !

I will ask YOU not to come at me again,you might NOT like the feedback.

I'm not sure when you were promoted to how or what people can post or whether it has your stamp of approval on it's validity!

Trust in the Lord and HE shall direct your paths!

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Sorry, I don't believe it. I've read of too many accounts where women's cycles went completely wonky after getting the jab. Women in menopause started up their cycle again, women couldn't stop bleeding...To say that our fertility isn't being affected while our periods are going nuts just doesn't make sense.
Neither do the conspiracy theorists who believe anything but the truth. There is little but hearsay, distorted statistics, rash statements (the vaccine will kill me in 55 years - I'm 70) and outright lies. A very few people suffer heart inflammation from Pfizer vaccine. Vastly more suffer inflammation from COVID. But some conspiracy theorists declare Pfizer to be poison and those who administer it murderers. And those people wonder why I can't take them seriously.

About 90% of Australians aged 15 and up have had two jabs. Side effects are minimal. No one I know who is vaccinated has any side effects whatsoever. That includes me.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Neither do the conspiracy theorists who believe anything but the truth. There is little but hearsay, distorted statistics, rash statements (the vaccine will kill me in 55 years - I'm 70) and outright lies. A very few people suffer heart inflammation from Pfizer vaccine. Vastly more suffer inflammation from COVID. But some conspiracy theorists declare Pfizer to be poison and those who administer it murderers. And those people wonder why I can't take them seriously.

About 90% of Australians aged 15 and up have had two jabs. Side effects are minimal. No one I know who is vaccinated has any side effects whatsoever. That includes me.
Where does this "dead in 55 years" claim come from? Because I haven't read of anyone here saying that but you, over and over again.

I HAVE heard we might start seeing some drastic side effects or influx of deaths in the next 2-5 years.

Many here HAVE seen their friends and family suffer from the vaccine. You just going to poo-poo what they've witnessed, just because you haven't seen it??

I have read story after story from women whose cycles were drastically changed immediately after the jab. You're saying their stories are "rash statements" while yours are true? Please.🙄

lawrence101

Jan 25, 2019
canada

Blanket statements with bogus facts. " No one i know" oh so i guess we should take your word for it since you know the vast majority of vaccinated people. Give us a break.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Blanket statements with bogus facts. " No one i know" oh so i guess we should take your word for it since you know the vast majority of vaccinated people. Give us a break.
Like all the conspirators who spout hearsay as if it were fact? The famous "they"? If someone tells me that the sky is falling in, I'll have a look for myself. No, it's not. Likewise the COVID conspiracies that are routinely debunked by reality. Give me a break.

Just use some sense. If 90% of the population in vaccinated, there should be vast numbers of people dropping dead, hospitals full of women having miscarriages, old people like me dying like flies from heart problems, blah blah blah. It's NOT happening.