Vain entertainment only entails soiling our heart (08-11)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2017
Vain entertainment only entails soiling our heart

• “If you walk in My statutes and keep My commandments and do them,” (Lev 26:3).
  • “…I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down and none shall make you afraid. And I will cause evil beasts to cease out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land.” (Lev 26:6)

Many times, we look on keeping Jesus’ commandments a grueling obligement. This is because we ply eclectic activities expecting, with alacrity, to turn up our reason for living. In order to get this, many people pick a rich, famous or powerful person and fawn over them. They get to the point of ingratiate themselves with this one.

Let’s go over our concepts and values and recoil from everything that don’t pleases Jesus. Once Jesus promised to give us peace so that we can lie down without cold sweat, shy away from everything and everyone that makes you goof around or mull over what is abhorrent before Jesus.

Have a glorious day trying out only what Jesus brings to you.