value

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shadowwolg
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Shadowwolg

Guest
I am been honest over the years, about my battle with depression , sexual addiction and what not.... while in counseling, I have been encouraged, to find my value in Christ... to see how important, how valuable I really am... that I often downplay my pain, that I push away comfort in others, which is all true... there are respectable reasons for all that, but last night, I was reminded again, of how valuable i am... my homework until next session is to move my perspective from a 4 to a 5 in how i perceive my value... interesting homework..bc itls not based on what i do... I can get a's in my classes, i can be the best worker... i can even sing real pretty but that s not why i am valuable... i am valuable bc God loves me, He has chosen me... He wants me as part of His family, ...It;s a challenging thought but a comforting thought.... do I accept this love, will I trust this love...as I enter into this Christmas season, I am finding more comfort in knowing God loves me.... for those who are reading this.... He loves you too!