P
pastac
Guest
What do you mean talking and hearing only Blain? I don't hear the Lord with my hears I listen with my heart and if and when he places on my heart that Halloween is truly evil and not to celebrate it or give out candy to kids dressing up I will obey but because others say its evil I should believe the same thing? He has always shown me and taught me what to do and what not to do and believe me I am very open to his rebuke but I always go to him to confirm things for me. I made a thread so that we can debate in the correct forum, its in the bible discussion forum
Blain don't miss the point trying to prove a point. How does the Lord speak to you, or me or anyone else? In his word of course. In his creation of course, by His word used in selected men yes, by a donkey it has been done. All I am stating is that at 22 Blain you have yet to get a full understanding of this very wicked and complex world system heck some of us are still trying to figure this monster out and it is a monster. That is not to say that many other older folks have it all together either.
But by the simple process of life and spiritual growth some are able to speak on a wise level to things you may not have experienced just yet. The origin of halloween you need to seek for yourself if that is your biggest issue.
Don't take the word of a donkey if you choose not to it doesn't meant that what the donkey said is incorrect. Only when the eyes of the man were opened he saw what the donkey saw even after the donkey told him. Just a thought,
And for the record debates are rarely calm usually filled with strife and self absorbed positions by your words Blain alone you admit that you wanted us to debate well the debate you wanted you got. Someone in the debate will always have different opinions rarely is a debate a draw and someone looses.