Verse of the Day

  • Thread starter Thread starter YouOnlyLiveTwice
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. And He placed His right hand on me, saying, “Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last, and the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades.
~ Revelation 1:17-18
 
  • Like
Reactions: HeIsHere
Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth;
For I am God, and there is no other.
I have sworn by Myself;
The word has gone out from My mouth in righteousness
And will not turn back,
That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance.
~ Isaiah 45:22-23
 
  • Like
Reactions: HeIsHere
And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. And you shall repeat them diligently to your sons and speak of them when you sit in your house, when you walk on the road, when you lie down, and when you get up.
~ Deuteronomy 6:5-7
 
Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer person is decaying, yet our inner person is being renewed day by day.
~ 2 Corinthians 4:16
 
  • Like
Reactions: HeIsHere and KH777
May the kindness of the Lord our God be upon us; and confirm for us the work of our hands; yes, confirm the work of our hands.
~ Psalm 90:17
 
  • Like
Reactions: HeIsHere
This is what the Lord says: “Let no wise man boast of his wisdom, nor let the mighty man boast of his might, nor a rich man boast of his riches; but let the one who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the Lord who exercises mercy, justice, and righteousness on the earth; for I delight in these things,” declares the Lord.
~ Jeremiah 9:23-24
 
Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, for His divine power has granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence.
~ 2 Peter 1:2-3
 
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.
~ 2 Timothy 3:16-17
 
Hosea 8:4 They have set up kings, but not by me: they have made princes, and I knew it not: of their silver and their gold have they made them idols, that they may be cut off.
 
It is not what enters the mouth that defiles the person, but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles the person.
~ Matthew 15:11
 
  • Like
Reactions: Charlesiii
Many waters cannot quench love,
Nor will rivers flood over it;
If a man were to give all the riches of his house for love,
It would be utterly despised.
~ Song of Solomon 8:7
 
  • Like
Reactions: Charlesiii