Verses Not Found In The Scripture

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kim82
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oh.

I guess I didn't read it that way.

I read it as saying there might not be a way out of a terminal illness but there IS a way out of temptation.

And that is Trust in God.

This same Trust in God that results in the way out of temptation doesn't necessarily result in an escape from lifes trials and tribulations.


I probably don't have to tell you that. Your experience in your ministry has probably shown you this many times.
Hey bro, maybe I’m the one who misinterpreted the meaning. Not for nothing but you’re usually spot on accurate with everything you share, and I always appreciate it. Godspeed, brother.
 
Social media eats this right up, self help promotes this and the weak and blind embrace it.....so sad.
The question which Christians should ask themselves is whether they should even be involved with social media. The truth is being suppressed and censored, while the lies are being encouraged and promoted.
 
  • Like
Reactions: pottersclay
The question which Christians should ask themselves is whether they should even be involved with social media. The truth is being suppressed and censored, while the lies are being encouraged and promoted.

Totally agree.😉😉