very content

  • Thread starter Thread starter cayosura
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cayosura

Guest
today learn from bible study room at CC. Felt very edifying learning about God's grace and love. And we believers are seal when we believed in Him. I'm thankful...that God amazingly comforted me.
 
Cayosura: glad to have you here, thanks for sharing :)
 
jkalyna;bt244 said:
I LOVE THEM THERE.


hope to see you in the bible chat room one of the days. Hopefully will have good fellowship then. =)
 
RoboOp;bt248 said:
Cayosura: glad to have you here, thanks for sharing :)

thank you RoboOp. I'm glad to be here too. I prayerfully hope that I'll be able to walk in Christ daily without doubting but sometimes it is just very frustrating in life. Life will be even worse without Christ actually.:D Praying to lean more from the saints in here.

With Christ in the vessel we can smile at the storm.