Very Sad over thje death of a wild animal

  • Thread starter Thread starter doll
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

doll

Guest
My boyfriend works at Lowe's. A couple weeks ago he found a baby house gecko in the store and brought it home, we released it outside our door. He ran into a crack by my doorway and had been living there for the last two weeks eating all the bugs he could find. Today I saw him skuttle around and I was happy to see him getting bigger and thriving,he even let me pet his tail. Later in the day i went outside, :( found his flattened corpse. My grandma had steeped on him and crushed him. She was the only one who had been out there all day. I looked at his lil lifeless body,his neck was broken and he was flat. I feel so bad....

I just keep crying over him:( I loved that lil guy....if that is possible.
Why am I so sensitive over a wild animal?
Do animals go to heaven?
This sadness is lasting longer than I expected.
 
Oh Doll, :( I am sorry to hear that. On the Christian side I would have to say that since God made all livings things and we are suppose to love God's creations that it be natural for you to care for the little guy. I also believe that to have life you must have a spirit and that he did go to heaven too. It's okay to be sad over your loss and I hope you get over him soon. R.I.P. Baby Gecko, you were loved and will be missed.:(