Violence in the media

  • Thread starter Thread starter rdbseekingafterhim
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rdbseekingafterhim

Guest
Does anyone else notice how the United States seems to be spiraling further out of control? We have had two mass shootings in the last week and a suspect shot as well in a separate incident where the guy had no weapon it reminds me of travon martin a few years ago. Anyway the point is the media and police are pushing the racial war card. This country is just a step away from martial law going into effect. They already have a new executive order that gives Obama the power of a king practically. He can control all things water, power, food, safety, transportation, and oil too. If he puts martial law in place he's in office for a third term. Fema camps are all over the country too. The camps are hidden. Hilary said the other day when she gets selected as president. She didn't say win the election she said selected as president. A lot is going on. However, the public act as though nothing is going on. Almost everything in this country is run by the illuminati and masons who is their leader the enemy. Remove the blinders my friends. Keep your eyes open all these things have been staged and set up. There's most likely a money trail that has the government fingerprints all over it. I am not inciting panic. I just want to pass the warning on. Be careful, and don't fall for the set up. Mark my words in the next few weeks violence will escalate supposedly cops will be shown as being incompetent and the order to call in the military will implement nation wide martial law. Trust me we don't want martial law. Things will go downhill even faster. Plus most likely they'll stage even more on tv how the military had to be forced to quell an uprising in such and such city killing many people. Before long the military will be given the authority to use deadly force on a deemed threat. Like if they think the person is a threat. They can then say well the guy threatened my safety which will be bogus because I'll guns will be taken away. So how dangerous can we be with no weapons and the military will be left unchecked and they will become power hungry. The entire country will turn into a war zone. I pray that I'm wrong in my thoughts.
 
Does anyone else notice how the United States seems to be spiraling further out of control? We have had two mass shootings in the last week and a suspect shot as well in a separate incident where the guy had no weapon it reminds me of travon martin a few years ago. Anyway the point is the media and police are pushing the racial war card. This country is just a step away from martial law going into effect. They already have a new executive order that gives Obama the power of a king practically. He can control all things water, power, food, safety, transportation, and oil too. If he puts martial law in place he's in office for a third term. Fema camps are all over the country too. The camps are hidden. Hilary said the other day when she gets selected as president. She didn't say win the election she said selected as president. A lot is going on. However, the public act as though nothing is going on. Almost everything in this country is run by the illuminati and masons who is their leader the enemy. Remove the blinders my friends. Keep your eyes open all these things have been staged and set up. There's most likely a money trail that has the government fingerprints all over it. I am not inciting panic. I just want to pass the warning on. Be careful, and don't fall for the set up. Mark my words in the next few weeks violence will escalate supposedly cops will be shown as being incompetent and the order to call in the military will implement nation wide martial law. Trust me we don't want martial law. Things will go downhill even faster. Plus most likely they'll stage even more on tv how the military had to be forced to quell an uprising in such and such city killing many people. Before long the military will be given the authority to use deadly force on a deemed threat. Like if they think the person is a threat. They can then say well the guy threatened my safety which will be bogus because I'll guns will be taken away. So how dangerous can we be with no weapons and the military will be left unchecked and they will become power hungry. The entire country will turn into a war zone. I pray that I'm wrong in my thoughts.

This forum is always good for laughs. FEMA camps are everywhere, but they are also hidden? Which is it? Save your prayers. I can guarantee you are wrong. But do us all a favor. Come back to this thread in three weeks, after your own deadline has passed and nothing has happened, and rather than tell us you miscalculated by a few weeks and it is still going to happen, just tell us you were wrong about all the conspiracy stuff you have been fed by nut jobs. Will you do that?
 
I actually hope I am wrong. I don't want this stuff to happen. However, if things continue as I've been seeing it I would say that things are going to go south fast. Plus say I am right about this stuff. What then? I at least tried to warn you to watch out for it. Either way I hope badly that I'm just being paranoid. I pray that that's the case. If I'm wrong then yes I'll admit to being wrong. I'm human and humans make mistakes it's common knowledge that humans are unreliable and lie and can be wrong about anything. The only perfect man we ever had was Jesus. I hope everyone is right with the Lord too. Time is ticking away and time is short.
 
I actually hope I am wrong. I don't want this stuff to happen. However, if things continue as I've been seeing it I would say that things are going to go south fast. Plus say I am right about this stuff. What then? I at least tried to warn you to watch out for it. Either way I hope badly that I'm just being paranoid. I pray that that's the case. If I'm wrong then yes I'll admit to being wrong. I'm human and humans make mistakes it's common knowledge that humans are unreliable and lie and can be wrong about anything. The only perfect man we ever had was Jesus. I hope everyone is right with the Lord too. Time is ticking away and time is short.

I think there are more important things for you to pray for than praying that you are paranoid. In case I forget, you have 2 1/2 weeks before you'll need to return to this post and tell us you were absolutely and entirely wrong, mostly because you are spending your time listening to kooks on kook web sites. Turn off your computer from time to time and go for a walk in the park and get some fresh air.
 
The President has dictatorial powers and is about to take away all your liberties?

LOL. I've been hearing such prophecies since the days of Eisenhower. Before that, cynics said the same about Roosevelt.
 
The President has dictatorial powers and is about to take away all your liberties?

LOL. I've been hearing such prophecies since the days of Eisenhower. Before that, cynics said the same about Roosevelt.

and some of us dont need prophecies, all we have to do is look around and use some common sense. patriot act, homeland security, mandatory auto/ health insurance, 20X the cops, quotas and bonuses for cops writing tickets, surveillance cameras everywhere, cant fill out an app for anything without giving 50 pages of personal information to big brother government. you cant even go to a school and give out free bibles, its illegal! if you want to hand out bibles in a public school you can go to russia and do it, they dont have a problem with it. funny, i was told back in school that those ruskies were the devil??
 
  • Like
Reactions: rdbseekingafterhim
I think it was Orwell who coined the term "big brother" about government. This was well before I was born. All this time has gone by and we are still living in freedom.
 
I think it was Orwell who coined the term "big brother" about government. This was well before I was born. All this time has gone by and we are still living in freedom.

A handful of years, actually. If you're really as old as you say you are.
 
I think it was Orwell who coined the term "big brother" about government. This was well before I was born. All this time has gone by and we are still living in freedom.

freedom founded on women, blacks and poor folks having no say in what the government does, because their voice does not count. but now all thats changed and they do get a vote in the goverment, but then you add political lobbies and the wealthy slap them folks right back down again.
some things never change.
 
A handful of years, actually. If you're really as old as you say you are.



In the essay section of his novel 1985, Anthony Burgess states that Orwell got the idea for the name of Big Brother from advertising billboards for educationalcorrespondence courses from a company called Bennett's, current during World War II. The original posters showed J. M. Bennett himself: a kindly-looking old man offering guidance and support to would-be students with the phrase "Let me be your father" attached. According to Burgess, after Bennett's death, his son took over the company, and the posters were replaced with pictures of the son (who looked imposing and stern in contrast to his father's kindly demeanor) with the text "Let me be your big brother."


wiki
 
In the essay section of his novel 1985, Anthony Burgess states that Orwell got the idea for the name of Big Brother from advertising billboards for educationalcorrespondence courses from a company called Bennett's, current during World War II. The original posters showed J. M. Bennett himself: a kindly-looking old man offering guidance and support to would-be students with the phrase "Let me be your father" attached. According to Burgess, after Bennett's death, his son took over the company, and the posters were replaced with pictures of the son (who looked imposing and stern in contrast to his father's kindly demeanor) with the text "Let me be your big brother."


wiki

Ah. Thanks. I thought he coined it back in 1948, when he wrote the book 1984.
 
The time has come to say you were wrong, like you said you would do.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by rdbseekingafterhim Does anyone else notice how the United States seems to be spiraling further out of control? We have had two mass shootings in the last week and a suspect shot as well in a separate incident where the guy had no weapon it reminds me of travon martin a few years ago. Anyway the point is the media and police are pushing the racial war card. This country is just a step away from martial law going into effect. They already have a new executive order that gives Obama the power of a king practically. He can control all things water, power, food, safety, transportation, and oil too. If he puts martial law in place he's in office for a third term. Fema camps are all over the country too. The camps are hidden. Hilary said the other day when she gets selected as president. She didn't say win the election she said selected as president. A lot is going on. However, the public act as though nothing is going on. Almost everything in this country is run by the illuminati and masons who is their leader the enemy. Remove the blinders my friends. Keep your eyes open all these things have been staged and set up. There's most likely a money trail that has the government fingerprints all over it. I am not inciting panic. I just want to pass the warning on. Be careful, and don't fall for the set up. Mark my words in the next few weeks violence will escalate supposedly cops will be shown as being incompetent and the order to call in the military will implement nation wide martial law. Trust me we don't want martial law. Things will go downhill even faster. Plus most likely they'll stage even more on tv how the military had to be forced to quell an uprising in such and such city killing many people. Before long the military will be given the authority to use deadly force on a deemed threat. Like if they think the person is a threat. They can then say well the guy threatened my safety which will be bogus because I'll guns will be taken away. So how dangerous can we be with no weapons and the military will be left unchecked and they will become power hungry. The entire country will turn into a war zone. I pray that I'm wrong in my thoughts.


"originally posted by Sinnerman"
This forum is always good for laughs. FEMA camps are everywhere, but they are also hidden? Which is it? Save your prayers. I can guarantee you are wrong. But do us all a favor. Come back to this thread in three weeks, after your own deadline has passed and nothing has happened, and rather than tell us you miscalculated by a few weeks and it is still going to happen, just tell us you were wrong about all the conspiracy stuff you have been fed by nut jobs. Will you do that


rdbseekingafterhim
Re: Violence in the media
I actually hope I am wrong.... If I'm wrong then yes I'll admit to being wrong. I'm human and humans make mistakes it's common knowledge that humans are unreliable and lie and can be wrong about anything.​




Time is up. You need to post a message stating that you came onto the conspiracy forum and made a prediction about something that didn't happen and that you were wrong. We are waiting.


​
 
Ok so I was wrong about America getting martial law implemented. However, other countries have gotten some form of martial law as of now. France, Turkey, Italy as far as I know. As for America though it's not happened yet, but if civil unrest becomes too great I assure you martial law will come into effect. I'm wrong on the time table. Anyone who has never been wrong about something please step forward. Other than God and Jesus there is no one period.
 
There is no telling how real this is, but just think what if it is. This is the very thing I am warning of. Sure it's a you tube video and we all know we can not believe everything posted online. The thing to bear in mind though is if this is true we are going to be in major trouble.


https://youtu.be/4GFGxJi9xZ4
 
I don't think it's wise to just sit here while the world spirals out of control. As I stated before my thoughts on a few weeks was off. However, I truly believe we are on the verge of a state of emergency that will usher in martial law. I know everyone labels people who believe conspiracies as nuts. I don't care what people think about me. That's irrelevant I only care about what God thinks of me.

Now as for me I do as I am supposed to do as a Christian. I read the Bible, pray, sing worship music, attend church, witness, and I watch. God doesn't want us to be unaware. We are to be vigilant and watch. So rather than just turning a blind eye to everything that's going on I watch and I warn of things that are inevitable to happen. I assure you with the way global events have been unfolding we are on a one way ticket to martial law and a one world government. The one world government is Biblical too. It's in revelation.
 
Didn't read it. Anyone dumb enough to think Travon Martin didn't cause his own death can't write anything I want to read.