J
Joh-Anne
Guest
I was blessed with visions from the Lord and I want to share a few with you from a few years back that really stuck with me, and I would like to share them.
This is what I saw:
"I saw that I, as a believer in Him, have a pipeline leading directly from me (from the top of my head if you will) to Him, in Heaven.
When I walk around, this pipeline follows me. It is always attched, as along as I believe He is there.
When God, through His Holy Spirit, instructs me, the message falls freely down this pipeline and enters my spirit. He is always available for chatting. A two-way tunnel - up and down.
When I sin, be it big or small, this pipeline begins to get blocked, much like plumbing in a house. Each sin forms a layer. If I do not confess this sin to the Lord, it stays there. With each sin not removed, the layers form on top of each other. When a person sins against me and I allow that layer of their sin into my spirit (my pipeline), it settles in there too.
Now I hear God's intructions through my pipeline, but it starts becoming fainter with every "sin layer".
Soon, my pipeline is blocked, and I can no longer hear His voice!
My only available solution is to unblock it, if I want to hear Him again!"
This vision blessed me with clarity and knowledge and understanding that I need to keep my pipeline clear in order go forward in my walk with Him.
Another vision was this:
"God looks down at all of us from on high, and He does not see fleshly bodies. He only sees little bright lights, much like fireflies or glow worms."
This vision blessed me with the understanding that He does not see our race, gender or age or even what we are wearing. He loves every single one of us on earth and it saddens Him when our glow dies and we become "dark".
(He showed me this vision through the dew drops, glistening on the grass tips on a sunny morning.)
God bless you ALL in Jesus' Name.
This is what I saw:
"I saw that I, as a believer in Him, have a pipeline leading directly from me (from the top of my head if you will) to Him, in Heaven.
When I walk around, this pipeline follows me. It is always attched, as along as I believe He is there.
When God, through His Holy Spirit, instructs me, the message falls freely down this pipeline and enters my spirit. He is always available for chatting. A two-way tunnel - up and down.
When I sin, be it big or small, this pipeline begins to get blocked, much like plumbing in a house. Each sin forms a layer. If I do not confess this sin to the Lord, it stays there. With each sin not removed, the layers form on top of each other. When a person sins against me and I allow that layer of their sin into my spirit (my pipeline), it settles in there too.
Now I hear God's intructions through my pipeline, but it starts becoming fainter with every "sin layer".
Soon, my pipeline is blocked, and I can no longer hear His voice!
My only available solution is to unblock it, if I want to hear Him again!"
This vision blessed me with clarity and knowledge and understanding that I need to keep my pipeline clear in order go forward in my walk with Him.
Another vision was this:
"God looks down at all of us from on high, and He does not see fleshly bodies. He only sees little bright lights, much like fireflies or glow worms."
This vision blessed me with the understanding that He does not see our race, gender or age or even what we are wearing. He loves every single one of us on earth and it saddens Him when our glow dies and we become "dark".
(He showed me this vision through the dew drops, glistening on the grass tips on a sunny morning.)
God bless you ALL in Jesus' Name.