Visited by the angel Gabriel & hit by a beam of light

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AngelCaller

Nov 17, 2017
Im typing on my phone so this will be short. In July of 2016 I was visited by an angel. As the angel was descending upon me to speak with me telepathically, he said "there you are." he then proceeded to ask me "what do you desire?" I replyed "the health of my father." then the angel said "and?!" I then said "and mother. That's it." I was an atheist at the time. After the angel left I got up from my computer chair and went for a walk around the block to think about everything. I was almost back to the house when I remembered the story about the virgin Mary being visited by an angel to deliver news that she had be chosen to give birth to Jesus. Then it hit me that Jesus Christ IS The Son of God and then a beam of light shot out of the night sky and hit me in the chest. This is the short version about how I became a born again Christian. God bless you.

Prov910

Jan 10, 2017
As you recount your experience you'll no doubt receive all sorts of responses. I suspect some will believe you while others will scoff with skepticism. The fact of the matter is, that God can and does reveal Himself in different ways. Angels have visited people on earth. The bible has many accounts of this. A more common example of God revealing himself, something that happens frequently in this day and age, is when the Holy Spirit imbues a person. In either case, a person who experiences such things, like yourself, is truly blessed to have had such an encounter.

AngelCaller

Nov 17, 2017
Thank you for response. Proverbs 19:5 is a good passage to remember.

JoshMal

Jan 18, 2018
Im typing on my phone so this will be short. In July of 2016 I was visited by an angel. As the angel was descending upon me to speak with me telepathically, he said "there you are." he then proceeded to ask me "what do you desire?" I replyed "the health of my father." then the angel said "and?!" I then said "and mother. That's it." I was an atheist at the time. After the angel left I got up from my computer chair and went for a walk around the block to think about everything. I was almost back to the house when I remembered the story about the virgin Mary being visited by an angel to deliver news that she had be chosen to give birth to Jesus. Then it hit me that Jesus Christ IS The Son of God and then a beam of light shot out of the night sky and hit me in the chest. This is the short version about how I became a born again Christian. God bless you.
Wow, just wow.
U have really have favour in God's eyes. He drew u to Him just like that. God is awesome!
God bless.

JoshMal

Jan 18, 2018
Wow, just wow.
U have really have favour in God's eyes. He drew u to Him just like that. God is awesome!
God bless.

Iconoclast

May 27, 2017
Nonsense...

C

Coolbeans

Trying to understand why you would share this on here. I don't want to mock your account, God does speak to us but i think He still uses His word to do so ,for the most part. Forgive me from speaking my mind but it does sound like a scene in aladin when the genie asks aladin what he wants. To me, any supernatural encounter i hear about, i try to see if the bible speaks of something similar. What other reference do we have beyond this. The Holy Spirit does guide us in all truth . Just make sure you are not deceived is all. Take careBlessings

Dec 28, 2016
An angel 'visited' a man once and voila, Mormonism came in.

student

Jul 20, 2010
A good book to refer to is "Angels at your Service" by Mac Hammond. I"m reading it now and am quite impressed. There are ways and means for an angel to minister...one has to be in the Word and in a relationship with God to have contact. It is the relationship with God, not the angels that we strive for. Read the book for the rest of the story.. God bless! -student

AngelCaller

Nov 17, 2017
What do you mean by nonsense? What doesn't make sense about my story? Or do you mean to say that I am lying or that I am decieved? In any case, God knows the truth, and I am completely unashamed in regards to my testimony. In any case, I am now a born again Christian, and personally believe that I have been baptized with the Holy Ghost or I have been anointed in some way. God bless you all, even the scoffers.

JoshMal

Jan 18, 2018
What do you mean by nonsense? What doesn't make sense about my story? Or do you mean to say that I am lying or that I am decieved? In any case, God knows the truth, and I am completely unashamed in regards to my testimony. In any case, I am now a born again Christian, and personally believe that I have been baptized with the Holy Ghost or I have been anointed in some way. God bless you all, even the scoffers.
Don't sweat it bro. Remember the Bible also said that things eyes have not seen nor ears heard has been prepared for all who God predestined (His true Children). So unbelief is inevitable to some people.

Het

Nov 4, 2017
It brought him to,know and believe in Jesus. Hardly what I would call,deceived. I died twice in one night and spent two days in a coma. Went to heaven and stod beside Jesus. True story. It brought me to Live for God . Satan wouldn't want us to follow Jesus so how could this be deception. God is not limited to talk to us only in the bible. God is simply not limited at all and speaks to us in many ways. Its a matter trusting him,more than we trust the devil to deceive us.