It's THEIR (The Jew's) Homeland...Underlined in red... occupy?
Don't you occupy your own home?
Sorry if I really don't understand why this is a question. But I really don't understand.
It's THEIR (The Jew's) Homeland...Underlined in red... occupy?
It's THEIR (The Jew's) Homeland...
Don't you occupy your own home?
Sorry if I really don't understand why this is a question. But I really don't understand.
The context of the word is correct...Occupy is usually a word used against them is all i'm saying.
They actually set up a half built ship and claimed it was Noah's ark. Sold amulets and bracelets out of wood.yea a lot of sites were set up as tourist traps by the Romans...they didnt actually consult with the original native inhabitants...! So funny that the real mt Sinai is actually in another country.
UmmmmI would like to do this some time but feel like the usual tours would end up just being tourist traps. There is so much that the consensus view gets wrong.
For example, the "Temple Mount" area is actually the Roman encampment known as the Fortress Antonia. The actual Temple site was to the southeast in the City of David area. Many other famous sites have "tourist" versions that are not Biblically accurate. I would want to do a lot of research before going, and probably not take a canned tour.
As another example... Mount Sinai is not in the Sinai Peninsula. It's in Arabia as the Scriptures say. Amazing what history has forgotten... perhaps intentionally because many people would be more awake if they could see proof of the reality of the Biblical accounts.
Do an image search on "Jebel al Lawz" to see what I mean. It's the real Mount Sinai site in Saudi Arabia.
The british were originally going to give the Jews TANZANIA as a home for them. ?! They were so desperate to be rid of the Jewish ppl.
palestianians might be arabians etc and living there going way back to the time of Esau, if they can prove their ancestry though God wanted to bless his descendants as well, they did not get the same blessing as Jacob of course. But they shouldnt fight the Israelis they should just share the land and recognise and respect the Israelis legit claim IMHO.
I dont know how they will do that though. Unless another country wants to take them all in as refugees, how are they then going to say well palestine is its own country...when it never was a united entity. People might be waiting a looong time for their 'enemies' to die out.
The brits just seemed to create another problem really, move people away, whearas Hitler tried to exterminate them all.
Those who lived in the area before 1948 and shortly after were not run off. They were welcomed to stay and be a part of Israel. Israel wanted the residents...and the Arabs have loved having the Jews as a government. There was nothing there before.... even in Gaza.they are only displaced if the Jews were actually knocking down their dwellings (not tents) that they had owned for years. Jews forgot that God actually exiled the Israelites from the promised land...because they HAD disobeyed and broke the covenant and therefore lost the land. That God is now giving second chances is a miracle but also comes across as political arm twisting....what about the people that already lived there and had nowhere else to go.
so of course ....there were going to be people living there..and shock horror muslims that came AFTER the birth of christianity. Esp in Gaza strip.
What are they meant to do? send them packing?
When Hindu India was partitioned into moselm Pakistan so many peope died crossing the borders it real mess of international relations. I dont know if they were even given time to prepare.
At least with something like the Hong Kong handover from the British to China they knew they only had a hundred year lease on the island which ended in Nineteen ninety seven arrg for some reason my ipad keyboard doesnt have numerals. . Those that didnt want to stay left before then.
then they had a one country two systems appraoch but now that China is a majority and Hong Kong not they not going to stand a chance for those that dont want to be absorbed back into China.
even in my own city, which was amalgamated into the greater city, we wanted to keep our own separate districts as it worked better for our communities instead of one big one controlled centrally by bureuacrats in wellington. But we had to deal with the loss as it was amalgamated though we had gains at least we did not go to war over it. So it depends on how it is done...going from what 8 mayors down to 1 was a huge change.
But if they bring religion into it and lanaguage barriers then what are they meant to do, fight until the death? so stupid
Yasser Arafat lied a LOT. Every time he spoke English he was lying.oh ok that really wasnt what I heard
it was a small extremist minority that kicked up a stink then who came AFTER 1948?
well that leader is dead now....
I didn't go to the Dead Sea to bathe.Did you go to the Dead sea?
a friend was talking about it the other day, how everyone floats. I am not sure why salt makes you float I supoose I can look it up
But I would feel funny about floating in the Dead sea. I would be thinking of everyone that died in it.
When the Bible says...and there was no more sea, was it meaning that sea was dead or what.
I recall some salesperson trying to flog Israeli dead sea salt cosmetics at the mall, for big bucks. I do t know how that salt is much different from using ordinary salt. I supoose its kosher...but if its DEAD sea salt how good can it be?