Visiting The Holyland

  • Thread starter Thread starter jjcontreras
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jjcontreras

Guest
Hi to All!

Can't be more excited to join Christian Chat and be able to share pieces of me to all of you :)

As an early Valentine's my dear husband surprised me with the most exciting gift, I couldn't even have imagined it!
I got home tonight from such a long day and there it was a box wrapped in the most beautiful pink ribbon (favorite color) but with no sight of my husband. I smiled and couldn't wait to untie it but I first wanted to find him! I couldn't wait of course so yes I undid the bow! haha To my surprise there it was a beautiful box and as I opened I noticed that it was oil and holy water and what looked like dirt... I was a little confused and then I noticed there was something different on our mantle... I saw my name but wasn't sure why it was there. I walked towards it and saw BIBLE PLOT... I couldn't believe it!!! My dear husband bought me a piece of the holy land <3... I now am a proud owner of my very own share and now we're heading to Israel to take a tour of the holy land.. The best part a portion was donated to FDIF my husband knows I try my best to always find a way to give back....does this man know me or what!
God has blessed us and I thank him every day and night.
"God will protect those who protect Israel"

Goodnight to all