Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Vote for Obama
Thread starter3Scoreand10
Start date
Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
Oh yes, quite a large number of people, moreso from the 2008 campaign. The 2012 campaign was a little bit closer, but for 2012 most people I know simply didn't vote at all given that they were forced to pick between Obama and Mitt.
I did the first time but not the second. I was never a democrat until I was a single mom and needed all the help I could get. But this president really makes me think twice on that one.