VP Kamala Harris -- Everything that I like about her

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Liberal media gushes over Kamala Harris in year-end interviews: ‘Friendlier and more accommodating than a man'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/liber...r-end-interviews-friendlier-accommodating-man

Kamala recently complained that the media is not highlighting her accomplishments. So I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread where we could do that. Feel free to list any and all the accomplishments of the VP in her first two years in office.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
She has made Dan Quayle look like an incredible VP

swatfrog

Nov 19, 2022
I like the fact that she just had 3 bus loads of illegals dropped off at her house for christmas by Abbott from Texas

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I like the fact that she just had 3 bus loads of illegals dropped off at her house for christmas by Abbott from Texas
Yep on such a cold night it was a wonderful opportunity for her to show compassion . You really get to see her heart. I have been outside her house, we had prayer meetings there prior to Jan 6th, we prayed outside when Pence lived there. Outside the house there is a guard station that is manned so you know she was advised about what had happened.

K

kaylagrl

Outside the house there is a guard station that is manned so you know she was advised about what had happened.

Excuse me, there is a what outside her house?! smh Kamila just has that look, like she needs to be slapped. And I'd dearly like to be the one to do it.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Excuse me, there is a what outside her house?! smh Kamila just has that look, like she needs to be slapped. And I'd dearly like to be the one to do it.
There is a big fence, there are cameras every couple of feet and there are is a guard station. The house belongs to the Navy.

Ilive4Jesus

Apr 30, 2022
The house belongs to the Navy.
then why don't they take her and her little pals on a trip out on a boat where they can, :unsure: um "accidentally" fall overboard into the deep parts water.

K

kaylagrl

There is a big fence, there are cameras every couple of feet and there are is a guard station. The house belongs to the Navy.
Imagine that!! smh One good slap. Would make my day.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
then why don't they take her and her little pals on a trip out on a boat where they can, :unsure: um "accidentally" fall overboard into the deep parts water.
There is no glory to God in that, repentance, turning to God, confessing your sins, and being saved by the Lord is a glory to God.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Imagine that!! smh One good slap. Would make my day.
Not only that but the house is on the same street as "Embassy row" including embassies from this house for about a mile. Why couldn't they go find the embassy to their country and ask to stay there?

Dec 9, 2011
Liberal media gushes over Kamala Harris in year-end interviews: ‘Friendlier and more accommodating than a man'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/liber...r-end-interviews-friendlier-accommodating-man

Kamala recently complained that the media is not highlighting her accomplishments. So I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread where we could do that. Feel free to list any and all the accomplishments of the VP in her first two years in office.
She brought attention to minority kids,adolescents and young adults that even If you don't have majority unspoken privilege In the United States you can still be vice president of the UNITED STATES.🙂

Dec 9, 2011
Where did governor Abbot find Illegal children In the United States?(sic)

swatfrog

Nov 19, 2022
She brought attention to minority kids,adolescents and young adults that even If you don't have majority unspoken privilege In the United States you can still be vice president of the UNITED STATES.🙂
right from call girl to VP . living the American dream

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
right from call girl to VP . living the American dream
she gives hope to every girl with a dream that she too can sleep her way to the top, that yes, girl, you too can see your dreams fulfilled!