F
FaithArtist
Guest
Oh yes, I might be down and I might be weak, but when I am weak, I am at my strongest... You hear that my enemies ?
I am strong because I am in Christ and Christ is in me -
He will sustain me
AND he will sustain Y O U
I am strong because I am in Christ and Christ is in me -
He will sustain me
AND he will sustain Y O U
" Each time he said, 'My grace is all... you need. My power works best in weakness.' So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me." 2 Corinthians 12:9
A W A K E from your misery
A W A KE from your slumber, R I S E !!
F I G H T my beloved brother
F I G H T my beloved sister
F I G H T the good fight of faith !
G r a c e
C o u r a g e
F a i t h
L o v e
J E S U S
A W A K E from your misery
A W A KE from your slumber, R I S E !!
F I G H T my beloved brother
F I G H T my beloved sister
F I G H T the good fight of faith !
G r a c e
C o u r a g e
F a i t h
L o v e
J E S U S