F
Femalelamb
Guest
Oh my soul, wait on Him!
Dont run ahead! Don't lag behind!
Keep with Him.
Wait on Him.
Trust Him.
He is good! He is sovereign!
He is majestic and Holy!
He cares for me.
He made everything and holds the ocean in the palm of His hand.
He is looking out for my very best.
He moves at the sound of my voice.
He named every star and knows the number of hairs on my head.
Let Him kiss me with the kisses of His word.
His heart beats faster at just one glance from me.
His delight is in me.
Although I am dark, He says I'm lovely.
My joy truly is in Him.
My peace is a gift from His Spirit.
My soul smiles in adversity.
Repentance is His kindness.
TToug - I sit at His feet for it is the good thing.
Dont run ahead! Don't lag behind!
Keep with Him.
Wait on Him.
Trust Him.
He is good! He is sovereign!
He is majestic and Holy!
He cares for me.
He made everything and holds the ocean in the palm of His hand.
He is looking out for my very best.
He moves at the sound of my voice.
He named every star and knows the number of hairs on my head.
Let Him kiss me with the kisses of His word.
His heart beats faster at just one glance from me.
His delight is in me.
Although I am dark, He says I'm lovely.
My joy truly is in Him.
My peace is a gift from His Spirit.
My soul smiles in adversity.
Repentance is His kindness.
TToug - I sit at His feet for it is the good thing.