T
tyke
Guest
God is a God of love, not gossiping and condemnation. he is the only judge. we all have our opinions but do they really matter? no. this post is in regards to all of the negative comments and gossiping that I have read on this site about joyce meyer. I am not defending her nor am I condemning her but the Lord said that he who is without sin, let him cast the first stone. if she is teaching wrong, you don't have to listen but, you also don't have to judge her. we are to love everyone and to pray for our enemies, not gossip and spread rumors. most people are capable of forming their own opinions so why is it so important for some of you to bash others? you should be more concerned with your own doings. love sees the best in everyone. love is not judgemental. God is love. so, what is it that you all are really saying? it seems that so many people are so busy looking at the fault in others, that they don't see their own.