Walking in the power -Spirit led prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
So does our heavenly Father, this whole reset seems to be another separating of the goats from His sheep, and we know His sheep know his voice, He didn't say they "read His Book" , it was always "Know His voice". This reset is also bringing His own into relationship, not religion or denominations, the Eklesia is the body of believers, not an institution or building.
Blessings

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I read His book....
!!
Cos He told me to!
The very first thing He made me do was go find a holy bible lol. This was BEFORE I even entered a church building.

G

Godsgirl83

*dunno where else to share, this seems like the right thread:

we're not in a "church family" right now last church we checked out, my kiddos left children's church basically saying "yeah it was fun, but we didn't learn anything and could've done this stuff at home
one of the biggest blessings for me right now is the (seemingly) random things they are starting to say.....
The other day my husband and I were having a discussion (between us) when our (pre teen) daughter made a comment (can't remember for the life of me what it was) we both stared at each other wide eyed and a little surprised then laughing "how in the world did she come up with that?"
The Holy Spirit quickly reminded me "HEY! She hears me....... just because she's not baptized in the Spirit with tongue speaking evidence DOES NOT MEAN she can't hear me! MY SHEEP KNOW ME AND HEAR MY VOICE"

I'm excitedly looking forward to the day when it hits my cubs!

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
well sunday school seems to be just a baby sitting service for most parents. I often wonder why children are not included in the service and kept apart.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Great to hear GG, this ties in with Job 33-14 "God speaks first one way, then another, though you don't perceive it".
bless you

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
well sunday school seems to be just a baby sitting service for most parents. I often wonder why children are not included in the service and kept apart.
Pretty much they don’t even teach kids much about God either it’s just to entertain them or something I guess I forgot church was like that since it’s been so long

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Those are foundational times for kids, perhaps as long as they have a craft to make that reminds them of the lesson they are being taught while they make it it is a good start, I recall receiving a word of knowledge once, from Isaiah 28, "Line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little, there a little", That is how He teaches us as well.
I recall asking kids what they learned at school, "nothing" is usually the answer, but then I need to keep in mind if I am speaking to an immature 6 year old brain the answer won't be the same as a mature 30 year old brain.