L
lost_suzie
Guest
Good Day my new brothers and sisters!
I am or rather say was a lost soul. doing things I never really should have. And a few nights ago I had an epiphany. I am sooo ready to begin again. Be born again!
So I decided to start from the beginning. Reconcile with our Holy Father. And I am going to take a walk with Him. Hoping it will never end. So I downloaded the book: Walking with God- 101 lessons for life and ministry. Written by Dr S.A. Gammon
View attachment 148030
I hope there will be a few people who will join me in this journey in finding God again. I will post a lesson everyday. And hopefully we can share our thoughts and feelings with one another.
Let go and let God.
xoxo
I am or rather say was a lost soul. doing things I never really should have. And a few nights ago I had an epiphany. I am sooo ready to begin again. Be born again!
So I decided to start from the beginning. Reconcile with our Holy Father. And I am going to take a walk with Him. Hoping it will never end. So I downloaded the book: Walking with God- 101 lessons for life and ministry. Written by Dr S.A. Gammon
View attachment 148030
I hope there will be a few people who will join me in this journey in finding God again. I will post a lesson everyday. And hopefully we can share our thoughts and feelings with one another.
Let go and let God.
xoxo