war with Iran

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Abiding

I still think talk is cheap. Those who say lets go to war, need to get their own boots on the ground.

C

Crossfire

I still think talk is cheap. Those who say lets go to war, need to get their own boots on the ground.
I think the same thing of those who like to 'preach' their prefered doctrines online yet seldom mention God anywhere outside of their church or homes.

I personally believe every Christian should minister to Muslims at least once in their lives. You'll never find yourself in position of reliance on the Holy Spirit more then when you are preaching Christ looking a Muslim cleric straight in the eye. I would know....

"To live is Christ and to die is gain!" - The Apostle Paul

Last edited:
C

Consumed

The entire reason for going to war with Iran is to prevent the use of nuclear weapons. The Iranian government has made their intentions clear. If Iran get's nuclear weapons, they will use them.

bro if you read the document in its context it spoke of destoying zionism, not Israel. Fox news and co play the tune over and the sheople do the jig lol

E

eternally-gratefull

I think the same thing of those who like to 'preach' their prefered doctrines online yet seldom mention God anywhere outside of their church or homes.

I personally believe every Christian should minister to Muslims at least once in their lives. You'll never find yourself in position of reliance on the Holy Spirit more then when you are preaching Christ looking a Muslim cleric straight in the eye. I would know....

"To live is Christ and to die is gain!" - The Apostle Paul
Amen. I have two Palestinians living next to me. The came from Jerusalem and tell me all the time of the horrible things the Israeli army did to them as kids. I don't think they are devout. However when they moved in their parents did pray on the back yard as devout Muslims do. And the wife will not leave her yard covered (although she runs around her own yard any way she likes..lol)

I have had a few chances to talk to them about things. Just hope and pray I can get a chance to give them the full gospel one day.

amazingly. I have a devout catholic as my other neighbor. Talk about two opposite spectrums..lol

C

Crossfire

bro if you read the document in its context it spoke of destoying zionism, not Israel. Fox news and co play the tune over and the sheople do the jig lol
So Ammillennials believe that they are somehow exempt from the wrath of Islam just because they disagree with Zionism? In the eyes of radical Islam we are all infidels.

Why not take some time to study about the many Muslim prophecies concerning their Mahdi? Be sure to have a bible handy and open it to the book of Revelation. The parallels between the Muslim Mahdi and the Christian Antichrist will amaze you.

E

eternally-gratefull

So Ammillennials believe that they are somehow exempt from the wrath of Islam just because they disagree with Zionism? In the eyes of radical Islam we are all infidels.

Why not take some time to study about the many Muslim prophecies concerning their Mahdi? Be sure to have a bible handy and open it to the book of Revelation. The parallels between the Muslim Mahdi and the Christian Antichrist will amaze you.
I know a few Muslims which were converted because they realized their messiah was in reality the Antichrist. There is one who gave a great testimony. I wish I knew where I could find it.

Feb 16, 2011
I AM IN THE MILATARY MY BOOTS ARE IN MY ARMY BAG. I AM INFINTRY AND I PROBABLY WILL GO TO IRAN IF THERE IS A GROUND WAR.

Dec 19, 2009
Do you believe we should go to war with Iran to save Israel? Is it like Esther? I believe if we do not help enlargement and deliverance for the Jews will come from somewhere else. This is the USA's chance to be the army of the Lord.
I wouldn’t go to war yet.