WAR

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Revelation chapter 20

[7] And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
[8] And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
[9] And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
So you say that Ezekiel 38 battle must refer to the end of the Millenial reign because we see Satan stir up Gog and Magog for this battle. By that reasoning any mention of Satan must also refer to the end of the millenial reign.

Gog was the chief prince of the tribes of Meshech and Tubal. Daniel tells us that all these nations have Angels over them. If Satan is held in prison for 1,000 years awaiting his sentencing then why wouldn't Gog and Magog also be held in prison.

Your interpretation is illogical, and you hang your entire theory on what I would say is an incomplete view of the scriptures.

Gog and Magog are clearly here prior to "the day of the Lord". They don't simply appear on the scene at the end of the millenial reign when Satan is released from prison. They are going to end up in the lake of fire just like Satan and it isn't going to simply be for what they do at the end of the millenial reign.

I am quite tired of this discussion. I find you abrasive, naive, and arrogant. I could put up with all that if I felt you were providing insight or revelation. But as it is, I am not willing to waste any more time with this hoping to glean something of value from your posts.

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
So you say that Ezekiel 38 battle must refer to the end of the Millenial reign because we see Satan stir up Gog and Magog for this battle. By that reasoning any mention of Satan must also refer to the end of the millenial reign.

Gog was the chief prince of the tribes of Meshech and Tubal. Daniel tells us that all these nations have Angels over them. If Satan is held in prison for 1,000 years awaiting his sentencing then why wouldn't Gog and Magog also be held in prison.

Your interpretation is illogical, and you hang your entire theory on what I would say is an incomplete view of the scriptures.

Gog and Magog are clearly here prior to "the day of the Lord". They don't simply appear on the scene at the end of the millenial reign when Satan is released from prison. They are going to end up in the lake of fire just like Satan and it isn't going to simply be for what they do at the end of the millenial reign.

I am quite tired of this discussion. I find you abrasive, naive, and arrogant. I could put up with all that if I felt you were providing insight or revelation. But as it is, I am not willing to waste any more time with this hoping to glean something of value from your posts.
It's almost humorous to see how many words you put in my mouth to refute what I never said.

Anyhow,, good riddance to you.

You're clueless on many points.

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
well I certainly think we should pray ...
Hey, Evmur.

Amen to your suggestion that we should pray.

I'd simply take your suggestion just one step further and suggest that we ought to "watch and pray".

For example, Jesus said:

Mark chapter 13

[1] And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here!
[2] And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
[3] And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately,
[4] Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?
[5] And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:
[6] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
[7] And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.
[8] For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.
[9] But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.
[10] And the gospel must first be published among all nations.
[11] But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.
[12] Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.
[13] And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
[14] But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:
[15] And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house:
[16] And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment.
[17] But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
[18] And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter.
[19] For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.
[20] And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.
[21] And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:
[22] For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
[23] But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.
[24] But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
[25] And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
[26] And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
[27] And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
[28] Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:
[29] So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
[30] Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.
[31] Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
[32] But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
[33] Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
[34] For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
[35] Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
[36] Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
[37] And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

According to Jesus, "wars and rumors of wars" are inevitable or "must be", "but the end shall not be yet". Instead, these things are merely "the beginning of sorrows" or what we might rightly call early labor pains, and he instructed his disciples to "be ye not troubled" when we see these things begin to come to pass.

Jesus gave us a rather extensive list of things that we ought to be watching for, and that list includes "the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not", or "standing in the holy place" (Matt. 24:15), or standing in a third Jewish temple which yet remains to be built. Having read the book of Daniel many times, my understanding is that this "abomination" will be set up during the midway point of Daniel's 70th week, and then will come 3 1/2 years of great tribulation like this world has never seen before.

Anyhow, my point is that there is still time left, and we need to not only be "watching and praying", but also laboring for the Lord in order that others might potentially be saved.

I'm NOT saying that you've suggested otherwise. Instead, I'm just encouraging everyone here to truly "watch" for the signs which Jesus gave us and to "pray" accordingly.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
well I certainly think we should pray ...
Indeed brother. For us Christians we should pray everyday regardless of any situation.
‘We should pray out of gratitude and because we are thankful that God has put us here in His Creation. We should pray out of love not fear.

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
If you find you can't sleep, and want something to truly get disturbed about, and if you haven't seen it already, Bitchute just released this excellent video today on the Film and Movies, Oldies and Goodies channel.
"Age Of Deceit: Fallen Angels And The New World Order"
So, I just watched about another hour of this video, and I'm about 60% finished with it now.

I won't say that it's a total eye-opener because I've personally dealt with demonic forces a multitude of times over the last almost 34 years. I've not only been literally delivered from many demons myself (and I've openly and plainly testified about the same on this website in the past), but I've also cast demons out of others in Jesus' name many times over the years. I've also been preaching about the spiritual war that we're all involved in, whether we're aware of it or not, for almost 34 years now., so it's not like I've been ignorant of the same.

That truly said and meant, I needed this refresher course. In other words, just about everyone that I know thinks that I'm nuts, and that includes the vast majority of professing "Christians" I've met or encountered, but this video has helped to further open my eyes a bit to the reality of the true spiritual war that is constantly raging all around us.

THIS is the "war" that we all should be focusing on.

Anyhow, thanks for mentioning the video.

Lord willing, I'll finish watching it sometime today. I don't agree with every "jot and tittle" in the video, but there's definitely a lot of good information contained within the same.

P.S.

Although I believe that there was a genuine book of Enoch, I don't believe that what purports to be the same today is legitimate. I'm mentioning this because "the book of Enoch" was "quoted" in the video.

J

joecoten

So, I just watched about another hour of this video, and I'm about 60% finished with it now.

I won't say that it's a total eye-opener because I've personally dealt with demonic forces a multitude of times over the last almost 34 years. I've not only been literally delivered from many demons myself (and I've openly and plainly testified about the same on this website in the past), but I've also cast demons out of others in Jesus' name many times over the years. I've also been preaching about the spiritual war that we're all involved in, whether we're aware of it or not, for almost 34 years now., so it's not like I've been ignorant of the same.

That truly said and meant, I needed this refresher course. In other words, just about everyone that I know thinks that I'm nuts, and that includes the vast majority of professing "Christians" I've met or encountered, but this video has helped to further open my eyes a bit to the reality of the true spiritual war that is constantly raging all around us.

THIS is the "war" that we all should be focusing on.

Anyhow, thanks for mentioning the video.

Lord willing, I'll finish watching it sometime today. I don't agree with every "jot and tittle" in the video, but there's definitely a lot of good information contained within the same.

P.S.

Although I believe that there was a genuine book of Enoch, I don't believe that what purports to be the same today is legitimate. I'm mentioning this because "the book of Enoch" was "quoted" in the video.
I watched this first in 2014. I've dealt with demons also, having got my first deliverance in 2000. It's a contentious subject.
Whatever Enoch is or isn't, it was part of my training. I don't talk about this kind of stuff much anymore.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Like a thief in night

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

You might be tempted to think that "like a thief" means when you aren't expecting it or aren't looking for it. But the Lord adds a lot of context so you can't interpret it that way. I remember many years ago I was at college, eating breakfast. Outside it was pouring rain. When I was done i got up and realized someone had stolen my umbrella. That was not what the Lord is talking about here, that was a thief who simply was at the right place at the right time, a thief of opportunity.

No, verse two is put next to verse three for a reason. A woman is pregnant for nine months. There should be no surprise that a baby is going to be born, the only surprise is when. If you are guarding fort Knox you should not be surprised that a thief is trying to steal the gold, the only surprise is when.

A thief in the night is a reference to a well planned out heist, something out of mission impossible. Look at it, when they say "peace and safety" -- they are trying to put you at ease. Nothing going to happen tonight. You can watch the game, go see a movie, read that book. Not only is it well planned out but it is an inside job. After all who is talking to you and telling you "peace and safety"? That would be a person pretending to be a believer, could be a pastor of the church. It could be someone teaching the Bible.

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

This insider will take advantage of those in darkness. Don't worry, peace and security, the Ezekiel war takes place at the end of the thousand years because look, Satan, Gog and Magog are all there at that time. You don't have to worry about Germany before WWI because I have a clear word from the Bible that Germany will be the villain during WWII. OK, so what? How is Germany starting WWII proof that they will not be fighting in WWI?

6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

The thief has one goal, to put you to sleep. They will rail against anyone who says anything to wake up the sleeping Christians. Why are you saying these things, I thought you were a good Christian. Good christians don't get involved in politics, they don't care about inflation or depression or famine. Where is your trust in God? In other words, all the "winds of war", all the things that tell us there is not going to be peace and safety they don't want you mentioning. No warning, no waking people up. When they teach you the bible it puts you to sleep. It is a complete waste of your time and that is the point, 'don't read the Bible it is a waste of your time'. That is the thief in the night, he is a liar and a murderer.

7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

The most effective way to get someone to sleep is to get them drunk. The world is trying to get you drunk on their wine to put you to sleep.

8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

They will attack your heart. Faith and love will protect your vital organs. Every day you must put on faith and love. They will attack your mind that you are not saved. Everyday you must put on the full assurance of salvation, this hope will protect your mind.

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

That is the pointy end of the spear. We know that we have been appointed for salvation, nothing the evil one can do to dissuade us, we are marching forward, eyes firmly on the one who died for us, and we are fully consecrated to live together with Him whether or not we live or die.

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
Sigh...

For any of you who might be wondering when what was prophesied in relation to Gog and Magog will actually transpire, please consider the following:

Ezekiel chapter 38

[1] And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
[2] Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
[3] And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
[4] And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
[5] Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
[6] Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
[7] Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.
[8] After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.
[9] Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
[10] Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
[11] And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,
[12] To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.
[13] Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?
[14] Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?
[15] And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:
[16] And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.
[17] Thus saith the Lord GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?
[18] And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.
[19] For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
[20] So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.
[21] And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother.
[22] And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
[23] Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.

If anybody reading this honestly believes that the bold-faced and underlined descriptors describe present-day Israel, then I fear for your sanity.

Is modern-day Israel "at rest"?

Does modern-day Israel "dwell safely"?

Do all Israelites "dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates"?

Get a grip.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
How about the fact that nobody is paying attention to the world around us.

For example Russia just got the green light to help Iran with its nuclear power program.

And for those who don't understand commodities....

Uranium comes from Ukraine. Steel comes from Slovakia, Czech Republic and Ukraine (vanadium is found near uranium) .

Sure they can try...but I don't think that between Russia and Iran that they have enough Steel to build what they want. Much less the fuel to do so.

But it does go Long with the Russian proxy war motifs. Get Iran to attack the US so that way Russia doesn't have to face the fallout from such a naked attack. Iran can face the consequences.

See how this works yet?

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
I watched this first in 2014. I've dealt with demons also, having got my first deliverance in 2000. It's a contentious subject.
Whatever Enoch is or isn't, it was part of my training. I don't talk about this kind of stuff much anymore.
Well, I finished watching the video, and he totally ruined it slightly before the end...

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
You made it further than I did.
You never finished watching it yourself?

lol.

I thought that this might be a video that I could share with others, but he rejected who the kingdom of antichrist truly is near the end. In fact, he rejected two different entities, and they'll both have key roles to play in the end-times. His reasoning was actually quite ridiculous. In other words, he said it can't be the Papacy (they are the literal kingdom of antichrist) or Islam (Islamic nations will more than likely make up some of the 10 horns on the beast) because not everyone would accept the same. Then he offered his own possiblility and said not everyone will accept the same, and those who don't will face genocide.

I was like "WHAT?!?"

Why couldn't the genocide or persecution apply to those people who won't accept the other entities that you just rejected?

Anyhow, there were still some good points in the video, so it wasn't a total waste of time.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I have quoted four different prophecies, and these are from people I feel are credible due to their past prophecies and warnings.

Yes, I am posting this because I think there is a very strong and clear warning coming from the Lord that the result of this will be catastrophic. One dream describes this as the door to the pit being opened. Another dream describes the lights going out on an airplane as it is about to crash.

Some of these dreams and visions are very specifically warning about CERN, others you have to connect the dots. Prophecy Club has put out a few warnings.

I am sharing these with everyone. I am not the one who had any of these dreams or visions, but because I believe these people are credible and trustworthy I have reshared them. Since they are referring to CERN being restarted on July 5th I have provided a countdown for when that will take place. Originally I was calculating for 9am on July 5th, actually it is 4pm on July 5th in Geneva. So to keep things simple, it is 10am on July 5th, EST.

My countdown is not a prophecy, it is not a dream or vision, it is not a reference to the rapture or any other event, it is simply the time the news has reported that CERN will be operating at full power once again.
Haven’t heard anything.

Have you?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Haven’t heard anything.

Have you?
Look at Post #44 that was when I went through the videos of their prophecies trying to answer your question.

1. The first thing that happens when the machine is turned on, to the best of my understanding is that it starts a process that leads to the water being turned to blood. Apparently this is a two week process. That would be the first thing that I think we will be able to see.

2. A second prophecy indicates that as this door to the pit is opened and the demons come out it will result in nuclear war in the US.

3. The prophecy about the darkness would be one of the last plagues in Egypt, not the first, also it talks about the scientists using the machine to produce dark matter and one of the viles breaks and releases it. So this doesn't happen when the machine is turned on but after they have been producing dark matter.

This morning I watched the live stream of CERN, they began full operation. Based on the dreams and visions I have posted I think the first thing we will see besides an increase in demonic activity is the water being turned to blood. Maybe as soon as a week or two.

That is the best that I can see. I don't see this as a "warning", instead I see it as a heads up as to what is coming.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Look at Post #44 that was when I went through the videos of their prophecies trying to answer your question.

1. The first thing that happens when the machine is turned on, to the best of my understanding is that it starts a process that leads to the water being turned to blood. Apparently this is a two week process. That would be the first thing that I think we will be able to see.

2. A second prophecy indicates that as this door to the pit is opened and the demons come out it will result in nuclear war in the US.

3. The prophecy about the darkness would be one of the last plagues in Egypt, not the first, also it talks about the scientists using the machine to produce dark matter and one of the viles breaks and releases it. So this doesn't happen when the machine is turned on but after they have been producing dark matter.

This morning I watched the live stream of CERN, they began full operation. Based on the dreams and visions I have posted I think the first thing we will see besides an increase in demonic activity is the water being turned to blood. Maybe as soon as a week or two.

That is the best that I can see. I don't see this as a "warning", instead I see it as a heads up as to what is coming.
What water?

J

joecoten

Lol! The Lord is my light and salvation...of whom shall I be afraid? Lol!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Some have tied today into the vision that Ezekiel saw of a wheel within a wheel.

What is very clear from all the prophecies and visions is that the door to the pit is opened and demons come streaming out. In Israel the 4th month (this month) is famous for Jerusalem being under siege and the walls being breached. Then on the 9th of Av that is when the temple is destroyed (this year that would be Aug 6th).

So in the same way that God visited plagues upon Egypt over a short period of time till they would let the Israelites go, you can also imagine that the gates of hell will have a period of siege.

One other thing I would point out, if there were any day that you would say Antichrist would be released it would have to be the 9th of Av, that is the same day that Noah released the dove and the raven. The raven is considered to be symbolic of the AntiChrist.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
One of the prophecies.

https://rumble.com/v18phkj-water-into-blood-dream-61622310am.html

I definitely think this plague precedes the gross darkness that can be felt plague. That is according to Exodus and when I went back one dream described this process happening after this door to the pit was opened, while the dream about the gross darkness describes a vile of dark matter that they are producing at CERN being released. I think that clearly would be after the door had been opened for a while.