WAR

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
No it is not a bluff. Putin has nothing to lose and he is desperate to win. He knows that NATO will not rain down nuclear weapons on Russia. He also know that the US military is now a "Woke" joke.
I would say Russia cannot afford to lose. You are supposed to give people a way out of a conflict like this, but Biden has made it clear there is no way out so he is like a cornered badger.

P

persistent

Hey Magenta, maybe these words are appropriate here and how about the works of Hieronymous Bosch? 15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

The Serbian president says "we are headed for a global military conflict the world has never seen before". What could he possibly be talking about, we have seen world war before. He reminds me of that German official saying everyone would remember September 24th. Almost makes you want to know what he is talking about.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
US Has Been Privately Warning Russia Against Using Nukes
Sure. While the Biden administration does its best to ensure that there is a nuclear option for Iran! And why "privately"? And why not a request for a total and immediate cease fire and a negotiated settlement? And why not a pledge from the US and all Western nations that there will be no more billions in cash and hundreds of thousands of weapons to Ukraine? These evil men continue to play with the lives of millions and just laugh it off.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hey Magenta, maybe these words are appropriate here and how about the works of Hieronymous Bosch? 15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
Not much is known about Hieronymous :unsure:

P

persistent

Sure. While the Biden administration does its best to ensure that there is a nuclear option for Iran! And why "privately"? And why not a request for a total and immediate cease fire and a negotiated settlement? And why not a pledge from the US and all Western nations that there will be no more billions in cash and hundreds of thousands of weapons to Ukraine? These evil men continue to play with the lives of millions and just laugh it off.
It's called culling the herd.

P

persistent

Not much is known about Hieronymous :unsure:

I had book of some of his works and seems was stated Pope commissioned some works such as triptych entitled 'Garden of Earthly Delights'. His work 'Removing the Stone of Madness' is intriguing. No joke, Bosch, not the automotive Co., region or city of Netherlands was farmed to grow Rye for use in bread. Moldy Rye (ergot)is supposedly source from which Swiss chemist (Hofmann?) derived LSD. Possibility people of that region eating moldy bread would get effects from it??? Close inspection of some of Hieronymus' works says to me this guy had some vivid hallucinations.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I had book of some of his works and seems was stated Pope commissioned some works such as triptych entitled 'Garden of Earthly Delights'. His work 'Removing the Stone of Madness' is intriguing. No joke, Bosch, not the automotive Co., region or city of Netherlands was farmed to grow Rye for use in bread. Moldy Rye (ergot)is supposedly source from which Swiss chemist (Hofmann?) derived LSD. Possibility people of that region eating moldy bread would get effects from it??? Close inspection of some of Hieronymus' works says to me this guy had some vivid hallucinations.
Bosch is known as the grandfather of surrealism :) His exaggerated artistic expressions were
largely concerned with human morals, humanity's fall from grace, and punishment of debauchery.
As to psychotropics, if you have access to Netflix, I recommend
Fantastic Fungi (<= link :)).
Also, How to Change Your Mind (<= link :D). Both fascinating documentaries on psychedelics and consciousness.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Hosea 7:9 Strangers have devoured his strength, and he knoweth it not: yea, gray hairs are here and there upon him, yet he knoweth not.

P

persistent

Hosea 7:9 Strangers have devoured his strength, and he knoweth it not: yea, gray hairs are here and there upon him, yet he knoweth not.
7th chapter of Hosea refers to Ephraim and sounds like 'end time' prophecy??? Maybe something about bankrupting nations? Seems like G7 nations are all going that way. All that debt is passed on to the next generation? All losers in the end?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
7th chapter of Hosea refers to Ephraim and sounds like 'end time' prophecy??? Maybe something about bankrupting nations? Seems like G7 nations are all going that way. All that debt is passed on to the next generation? All losers in the end?
I consider Ephraim to be an end time reference to the USA and Judah a reference to Israel.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
War is coming.

I hate to be so gloomy, I thought I would live out my days in peace. There comes a point in international affairs where all the players agree on both sides that war is the only answer.

It will be nuclear.

Worst of all I think we are in the wrong.
War comes when “God’s People” are in rebellion. Are there not 10 righteous in every city? :cry:

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
War comes when “God’s People” are in rebellion. Are there not 10 righteous in every city? :cry:
I don't know but I think war breaks out in the heavens before it breaks out on earth, among the fallen angels. What happens on earth are violent shifts of people over established borders.

There is an alarming lack of wisdom among the western leaders. What happened in Ukraine and Crimea was the simple ignorance and care for Russian legitimate concern for their border security. The west simply won't listen.

They will go to war because the economies of Europe are going down the toilet ... they must have that gas.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
I would say Russia cannot afford to lose. You are supposed to give people a way out of a conflict like this, but Biden has made it clear there is no way out so he is like a cornered badger.
I SAW him in a vision [I don't know if you believe in visions] he was pushed up against a wall. He had the appearance of a man being forced to fight when he doesn't want to. Angry.

He looked straight at me

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Nothing to see here