WAR

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
You know what can also prevent war? When fascist dictators don't invade someone's country

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Insight into how WWI started

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
According to Bloomberg they have discovered as much oil in Israel as in Saudi Arabia. Let that sink in OPEC, let that sink in Russia.

Russia, before you head to Israel to check it out try reading Ezekiel 38 and 39.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Big coincidence

I don't believe in conspiracies, I also don't believe in coincidences.

Alex Jones has been crying out the last few days that we will have false flag cyber attacks on the US that are blamed on Russia.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/russia-cyber-attack-us-airports-b2199626.html

Russian hackers suspected over cyber attack on US airports

Websites for LaGuardia and Chicago O’Hare were targeted
Jones also said school shootings didn't really happen. He's a grifter who gets paid pedaling bat poop craziness... A Cyber attack from Russia is definitely not beyond the realm of possibility. They have a long history of trying to interfere in other countries Democratic process

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Jones also said school shootings didn't really happen. He's a grifter who gets paid pedaling bat poop craziness... A Cyber attack from Russia is definitely not beyond the realm of possibility. They have a long history of trying to interfere in other countries Democratic process
If I was fighting a war with Ukraine and the US was helping them I might have a targeted attack on the US. I would want to do something to the military pipeline supplying Ukraine. But if there were a cyber attack on an airforce base or Naval base it wouldn't be a big story in the paper. The military would want to keep it quiet.

However, doing a cyber attack on Laguardia and O'Hare makes no sense at all to me if I am in Russia fighting Ukraine.

On the flip side you cancel a bunch of flights in NY and Chicago the whole country will become aware of this and it will be all over the news.

There is no strategic reason for Russia to shut down domestic flights going through Laguardia, however, it you want to manipulate a gullible populace it would be a very high visibility target.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
If you find you can't sleep, and want something to truly get disturbed about, and if you haven't seen it already, Bitchute just released this excellent video today on the Film and Movies, Oldies and Goodies channel.
"Age Of Deceit: Fallen Angels And The New World Order"
When you called Alex Jones it's source material I'm going to automatically call bull poop just all the principal that he's a grifter who gets paid to pedal conspiracy theories
I would probably trust a guy who's smoking crack and covered in his own poop before I trust Alex Jones on anything

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
When you called Alex Jones it's source material I'm going to automatically call bull poop just all the principal that he's a grifter who gets paid to pedal conspiracy theories
I would probably trust a guy who's smoking crack and covered in his own poop before I trust Alex Jones on anything
Anyone who is inclined to trust Dude653 judgement just remember he trusts a guy smoking crack and covered with his own poop more than Alex Jones.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Anyone who is inclined to trust Dude653 judgement just remember he trusts a guy smoking crack and covered with his own poop more than Alex Jones.
People like Alex Jones because conspiracy theories make stupid people feel smart

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Says the guy who would trust a guy smoking crack and covered with feces
Yes because Alex Jones is a proven liar and con artist who profited off harassing and defaming grieving families. He's trash

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Yes because Alex Jones is a proven liar and con artist who profited off harassing and defaming grieving families. He's trash
After Sandy Hook shooting I visited the town, I saw the memorials, it would be inconceivable to me that you can have a phony false flag event like that. What a lot of people do not realize is that this town is right next to Bethel. So this event reminded me of the slaughter of the kids in Bethlehem at the time of Jesus birth.