WAR

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Expectancies of War
Vicki Goforth Parnell, Dream 12-16-21

Several paragraphs skipped:
All a sudden the lights go off, and the huge white screen in front of me lights up. I could hear the flicking sound somehow from where I’m sitting of the film reel, starting to advance in the theater projector, somewhere far behind me. I find that I am somewhat tense, even though I’m not sure why. The movie slowly begins, and then I see black and white frames, being shown like the old black and white movies from days gone by. Then suddenly before me, as I’m watching, I see in bold red block letters these words: “in the beginning.” Immediately, began to relax a little. “In the beginning”, I mused, then said out loud “Oh good, it’s a movie about God creating the world, of creation itself.” But it was not. Suddenly I see many newspapers with their headlines displayed upon the still black and white movie background. I’m not sure of what order they are supposed to be read in, but I shall read them as my eyes fall upon them, because they are displayed haphazardly all over the movie screen.
The first one I see is on the far left and reads this in the bold black letters: “Putin makes his move on Ukraine.”
The next I see reads as follows: “China forces found in the China sea, as the invasion begins to simulate Taiwan back into CCP’s control”
Next to it is another newspaper headline that reads. “Japan is bombed amidst takeover of Taiwan by China”
There is another one that reads: “United States joins forces with the remaining forces of Japan, to reclaim the freedom of Taiwan’s citizens.”
And I see one last headline, which reads as follows: “Hawaii attacked by China and others.”

The Distraction Dream
Dana Coverstone, April 14th – 30th, 2022
I dreamed that I was watching a large passenger plane with an American flag on its tail wing. It was flying briskly at what appeared to be around 35,000 feet when it began a slight descent that seemed like a normal angle. I could see a large layer of cloud far below the plane as well and they were churning as if the wind was blowing very rapidly. I could see people through the windows and they appeared unworried and unafraid, reading magazines, listening through headphones, resting and sleeping. No one was looking out of the windows or showed any alarm by the clouds. Then very suddenly the plane did a complete nosedive and headed straight down. The people on board made no changes in their activity despite the plane headed towards an explosive end.

At this point, I saw naval ships surround Taiwan and aim heavy caliber weapons at the nation. They had started further out in the water but moved toward it together like they were tightening a knot as they got closer. I then saw mainland China and a room with military leaders at a table pushing pieces on a table map indicating movements. There was radio communication going on between them and I saw leadership sitting near a red button. There was angry speech and the pounding of fists on the table. The Chinese leader was also staring at a phone in his hand and rocking nervously in an old-fashioned American rocking chair that did not fit the décor in the room.

I then saw a table set right beside St. Basel’s cathedral near the Kremlin. Putin and his military leaders were having some sort of picnic lunch with large picnic baskets and an abundance of empty wine bottles (not vodka bottles) covered the table and the ground around them. Putin was holding his side as if sick and having sheer pain in his abdominal region, but was not drinking with his men. He had a cell phone in his hand and was staring at it while sitting in the same kind of rocking chair as the Chinese leader. Putin was very calm and relaxed and untouched by the boisterous generals around him.

The scene changed to Europe and leaders there discussing the surrounding of Taiwan and what can and should be done to help them. The decision made was to let the world leaders of the United States and Britain handle the crisis as they all had faith in that plan. Each of the leaders stood and shook hands while wiping the sweat from their brow. Then I saw a split screen of both the Chinese leader and Putin and they both hit send on their phones at the very same time. The leaders then casually shut their eyes and began to go to sleep.

The navy ships quickly turned from the coastland of Taiwan and began speedily untying the dragnet they had been tying. I saw over Ukraine many missiles raining down on a larger scale than I had seen previous in the news headlines. I saw large silos all over western Russia uncovered and smoke coming out of them but no launch took place. But I did see a large rocket launched from one of the navy ships the Chinese had around Taiwan. It headed straight up then took off at what could only be hypersonic speed and headed east across the Pacific Ocean. I could see over the sky almost apparent lines showing it was headed right over the United States, but the trajectory stopped right on the middle of the country.

At this time, I also saw the plane from the first part of the dream drop below the lowest clouds and I could see land patterns on the ground below. I saw an explosion above the clouds and the plane below the canopy lost all power. Before it appeared as if the pilot was pushing the speed towards the ground on purpose, but now the lights inside the plane went off. People became aware that their music had stopped and the tv’s were off, and they were looking out the windows in shock. There was screaming and beating on the pilot’s door and absolute panic. Then it went completely dark.

As the plane was going straight down, I could see the man I always sitting next to the window unafraid of what was going on. He said out the window towards me, “I told them to pray, but they did not. They need to take it seriously now.” He then disappeared.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
China and Russia
Vision, Dumitru Duduman April 22, 1996
I prayed, then went to bed. I was still awake, when suddenly I heard a trumpet sound. A voice cried out to me, "Stand!"

In my vision, I was in America. I walked out of my home and began to look for the one who had spoken to me. As I looked, I saw three men dressed alike. Two of the men carried weapons. One of the armed men came to me. "I woke you to show you what is to come." He spoke. "Come with me."

I didn't know where I was being taken, but when we reached a certain place he said, "stop here!"

A pair of binoculars was handed to me, and I was told to look through them.

"Stand there, don't move, and look," he continued. "You will see what they are saying, and what they are preparing for America."

As I was looking, I saw a great light. A dark cloud appeared over it. I saw the president of Russia, a short, chubby man, who said he was the president of China, and two others. The last two also said where they were from, but I did not understand. However, I gathered they were part of Russian controlled territory. The men stepped out of the cloud.

The Russian president began to speak to the Chinese one. "I will give you the land with all the people, but you must free Taiwan of the Americans. Do not fear, we will attack them from behind."

A voice said to me, "Watch where the Russians penetrate America."

I saw these words being written “Alaska; Minnesota; Florida.”

Then, the man spoke again, "When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning."

The other two presidents spoke, "We, too, will fight for you." Each had a place already planned as a point of attack.

All of them shook hands and hugged. Then they all signed a contract. One of them said, "We're sure that Korea and Cuba will be on our side, too. Without a doubt, together, we can destroy America."

The president of Russia began to speak insistently, "Why let ourselves be led by the Americans? Why not rule the world ourselves? They must be kicked out of Europe, too! Then I could do as I please with Europe!"

The man standing beside me asked, "This is what you saw: they act as friends, and say they respect the treaties made together. But everything I've shown you is how it will REALLY happen. You must tell them what is being planned against American. Then, when it comes to pass, the people will remember the words the Lord has spoken."

Who are you?" I asked.

"I am the protector of America. America's sin has reached God. He will allow this destruction, for He can no longer stand such wickedness. God however, still has people that worship Him with a clean heart as they do His work. He has prepared a heavenly army to save these people."

As I looked, a great army, well-armed and dressed in white, appeared before me.

"Do you see that?" the man asked. "This army will go to battle to save My chosen ones. Then, the difference between the Godly and the ungodly will be evident."

I have always understood this to be saying, the things the worldly generals plan do not always come to pass. Please notice the words, “But everything I've shown you is how it will REALLY happen.”

This is the only place in Dumitru’s writings it ever mentions China attacks Taiwan or America and it seems to say, This is only what they plan, not what will come to pass.”

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Nothing to see here

Yes, we know that the Ukraine war with Russia is a proxy war with the US fighting Russia, and yes we have a drone attack on the Kremlin in an assassination attempt on Putin, but that does not mean that this will cause an escalation in the war.

Sure. Putin may decide he has no choice but to retaliate against the US, but he might also decide to just wait and give the US another chance to assassinate him.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Oligarchs in Ukraine are selling out the Country

When it comes to wheat farming, the amount of labor required can still vary widely depending on the specific circumstances of the farm. However, in general, a large-scale, industrialized farm using modern technology and equipment will require much less labor per acre compared to a small personal farm relying on manual labor.

According to some estimates, large-scale wheat farms in the United States, for example, may require as little as 1-2 hours of labor per acre for planting and harvesting, thanks to the use of highly efficient machinery such as combine harvesters. In contrast, a small personal wheat farm in Eastern Europe may require dozens or even hundreds of hours of labor per acre, depending on the farming techniques used. This could translate into a labor ratio of 20:1 or even as much as 100:1.

Of course, it's important to note that these are very rough estimates, and the actual amount of labor required will depend on a variety of factors, including the size of the farm, the specific equipment and technology used, and the farming practices employed.

The US and others have their eye on that good farmland. However, they don't need the people. If they could get a labor ratio of 100:1 you could eliminate all the farmers and all the other people they support. This war is wiping out the working class and the middle class. When it is over large corporations will come in and take over the farms. They will buy up the land at a fraction. And all those people that no longer will have jobs or own anything will not go to waste, they will be fertilizer.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Phew! Good news!

Well Ukraine is denying the drone attack, it was probably the Russians, after all if they would blow up their own pipeline why wouldn't they bomb their own Kremlin.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The Oligarchs in Ukraine are selling out the Country
When have they not been doing that? What should be of greater concern is who is selling out America and getting away with it.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Nothing to see here

Yes, we know that the Ukraine war with Russia is a proxy war with the US fighting Russia, and yes we have a drone attack on the Kremlin in an assassination attempt on Putin, but that does not mean that this will cause an escalation in the war.

Sure. Putin may decide he has no choice but to retaliate against the US, but he might also decide to just wait and give the US another chance to assassinate him.
Or Not

BREAKING: NUKE IN THE STREETS - GET YOUR BUGOUT BAG READY

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Let's consider the two attacks on Putin/the Kremlin

The attack on the Kremlin would be like Russia attacking the Whitehouse. Whether the purpose was to actually kill Putin or was it symbolic to blow up the flag at the top of the Kremlin, either way imagine the US response to that. We would be outraged and demand a retaliation. The Russians are responding the same way and Putin will have to retaliate. However, it should be abundantly clear to all that regardless of what the target was the goal of the attack on the Kremlin was to provoke Putin into retaliation that would then justify NATO and the US becoming more actively involved in the war. It is easy to see from polls that neither the US nor the Europeans support a full out war with Russia, so a provocative attack like this would be a way to force Russia into doing something that would escalate the war and open the way for NATO and the US.

Therefore Putin has to consider this. He is going to respond, but once he does the war will escalate to include NATO and the US, not simply as a proxy war.

The whole world learned in WW1 and WW2 that you cannot fight a war where the US industrial might is allowed to run full speed unhindered. Also with 12 aircraft carriers it is doubtful that anyone will be able to attack the US once the war starts, therefore if Putin is going to escalate the war in Ukraine he has to first deal with the US. I am expecting a surprise attack from Russia on the US. However, I think N. Korea, Venezuela, Iran and China will also help. Because the situation that Russia is in is the same as China is in with Taiwan and the same that Iran is in with Israel.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Biden asks to please give him another chance.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
This notion of Putin being all upset about NATO expansion because we would park Nukes in Ukraine is the absolute dumbest thing they have ever said....it's even funnier when they are serious about it.

Because The US is going to park its nuclear missiles right at the Russian border.....that's the climate right?

Well....let me explain this tiny bit of geography for a second. America is most definitely already a neighboring country to Russia. Alaska is less that 100km from Russia now. It always has nuclear missiles.....

Look EAST of Russia.....Hi!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
He has already had too many chances. He should have been behind bars ages ago.
No, he was asking Putin for another chance to assassinate him, just give him one more chance, he'll get it right this time.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
3 MINUTES AGO, This is DEVASTATING news for Russia and Ukraine! with Clayton Morris

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Could not pull up the video. :(
I don't think that this was the right video anyway.
Patriot missiles are lightning quick. There was some footage running around that claimed to be patriot missile damage of this hypersonic missile....but it's not correct. It looked like it was a different type of missile and not done by a patriot.

Too much video of this war and too many people slapping outrageous lies on every bit of footage they get. And for whatever inane reason people believe it to be true.
The truth is the first casualty of war.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
A bioweapon is a type of weapon that uses biological agents to cause harm to humans, animals, or plants. The use of bioweapons can be devastating as the agents used can spread quickly and cause widespread damage.

If an army decides to use a bioweapon, it may do so in several ways. The most common methods of deploying bioweapons include:

1. Aerosolization: The biological agent is released into the air in the form of an aerosol, which can be inhaled by humans or animals.
  2. Water contamination: The biological agent is introduced into a water supply, which can cause illness in those who drink or use the contaminated water.
  3. Food contamination: The biological agent is introduced into the food supply, which can cause illness in those who consume the contaminated food.
Once the bioweapon has been deployed, the army may use different strategies to minimize its impact on their own troops and maximize its effects on the enemy. These strategies may include:

1. Vaccinations: The army may vaccinate its own troops against the biological agent to reduce the risk of infection.
  2. Quarantine: The army may isolate infected individuals to prevent the spread of the biological agent.
  3. Propaganda: The army may use propaganda to sow fear and panic among the enemy, causing them to surrender or flee.
  4. Denial: The army may deny responsibility for the bioweapon attack or blame it on another party to avoid retaliation.

Funkus

May 20, 2020
i think china will be involved because this is spiralling out of control, people try to say its not ww3 but it already is
in my opinion there is not a country that has not acted shamefully that is involved in this bloodbath
this is now existential for russia so they will not give up or negotiate and ukraine is being destroyed and 50% of its men dead or wounded and 100's thousands of russians. lives ruined. all the leaders should be on trial... and they will be, before God

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
i think china will be involved because this is spiralling out of control, people try to say its not ww3 but it already is
in my opinion there is not a country that has not acted shamefully that is involved in this bloodbath
this is now existential for russia so they will not give up or negotiate and ukraine is being destroyed and 50% of its men dead or wounded and 100's thousands of russians. lives ruined. all the leaders should be on trial... and they will be, before God
and I think it is existential for the west ... I don't think NATO and America can afford to lose now.

look for false flags