Warning to Christians: Totally Refuse COVID Vaccines

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Whether the vaccines are safe in beside the point. Jesus will protect you from the COVID. Gettin vaccinated and wearing masks shows a complete lack of faith in the Good Lord.

If you get a needle stuck in your arm or wear a make you are sayin you don't trust the Good Lord.

Who you gonna trust, a bunch of scientists or godly men of God?
Not every Christian has great faith. A lot of supposed people of faith died prematurely because they were "standing by faith". Except they were not.

I was desperately ill last year. I spent 8 days in hospital. I had more needles and blood tests than I care to remember. I learned that "many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers them out of them all."

S

Scribe

0.00008% chance of getting a blood clot from J&J vaccine, and it's not even yet established that the clots have anything to do with the vaccine. maybe 50 Americans could die if every one of us got this shot.

on the other hand, covid has a ~ 1 or 2% fatality rate. 4 million Americans could die if nothing is done.

so.. i am thinking it's pretty weird to pull the vaccine for a 1 in a million chance of a side effect. i mean good grief i have a better chance of being allergic to tylenol

i figure it's about optics -- trying to put on a good show for conspiracy nuts like you, to prove they're being cautious -- or it's about the money sunk into one of the other vaccines. you take 2 out of 3 of the available vaccines down, and the 3rd one gets $$$$$
I agree with halting if there is a suspicion of a connection. What this proves is that there is no one interested in covering up anything. If it proves to be not related they will resume.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I agree with halting if there is a suspicion of a connection. What this proves is that there is no one interested in covering up anything. If it proves to be not related they will resume.
You are obviously an excellent spokesman for LIARS AND FRAUDSTERS . Keep it up, but remember that you will give account to God for trying to lull Christians into believing the lies you (and the powers that be) are promoting. Jesus said that Satan is a Liar and the Father of Lies. And you have joined him.

Someone said that the mortality rate for COVID was 1-2%. THAT IS A BLATANT LIE. It is ONE-TENTH of that, and 0.1% for the worst case scenario. In Canada it is only about 0.04% which is 400 people out of 1,000,000! Yet the country has been devastated because of lies.

The whole bogus pandemic and bogus vaccine issue is nothing to be dismissed lightly. Hundreds of thousands (if not millions) have died for nothing. And the lockdowns have destroyed the lives, livelihoods, and businesses of millions, while governments have robbed free people of all their freedoms. This is COVID Tyranny which should never have the support of any Christian.

S

Scribe

You are obviously an excellent spokesman for LIARS AND FRAUDSTERS . Keep it up, but remember that you will give account to God for trying to lull Christians into believing the lies you (and the powers that be) are promoting. Jesus said that Satan is a Liar and the Father of Lies. And you have joined him.

Someone said that the mortality rate for COVID was 1-2%. THAT IS A BLATANT LIE. It is ONE-TENTH of that, and 0.1% for the worst case scenario. In Canada it is only about 0.04% which is 400 people out of 1,000,000! Yet the country has been devastated because of lies.

The whole bogus pandemic and bogus vaccine issue is nothing to be dismissed lightly. Hundreds of thousands (if not millions) have died for nothing. And the lockdowns have destroyed the lives, livelihoods, and businesses of millions, while governments have robbed free people of all their freedoms. This is COVID Tyranny which should never have the support of any Christian.
Of course we have to answer for what we say and do. That is why I got vaccinated. I did not want to be guilty of testing God ignoring a cure offered to me and end up on a ventilator later because I was stupid. Mama didn't raise a fool.

Jan 14, 2021
0.00008% chance of getting a blood clot from J&J vaccine, and it's not even yet established that the clots have anything to do with the vaccine. maybe 50 Americans could die if every one of us got this shot.

on the other hand, covid has a ~ 1 or 2% fatality rate. 4 million Americans could die if nothing is done.

so.. i am thinking it's pretty weird to pull the vaccine for a 1 in a million chance of a side effect. i mean good grief i have a better chance of being allergic to tylenol

i figure it's about optics -- trying to put on a good show for conspiracy nuts like you, to prove they're being cautious -- or it's about the money sunk into one of the other vaccines. you take 2 out of 3 of the available vaccines down, and the 3rd one gets $$$$$
Do you have a source for that claim?

GardenofWeeden

Jul 27, 2018
The Garden of Weeden
Polyethylene glycol or PEG is also in toothpaste....It was added to anti freeze to make it less toxic, so if a pet or child drinks it, they won't necessarily die. I can't speak about the rest of the ingredients, nor can I speak on the efficacy or the safety of the vaccine, but this one ingredient isn't as bad as people claim.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Polyethylene glycol or PEG is also in toothpaste....It was added to anti freeze to make it less toxic, so if a pet or child drinks it, they won't necessarily die. I can't speak about the rest of the ingredients, nor can I speak on the efficacy or the safety of the vaccine, but this one ingredient isn't as bad as people claim.
You need to bring yourself up to speed regarding this.

'Anaphylaxis is a severe, potentially life-threatening allergic reaction that can occur within seconds or minutes of exposure to something a person is allergic to. If not treated immediately, it can be fatal, the Mayo Clinic explains.

According to Reuters and other news reports, the director of the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Dr. Peter Marks, said polyethylene glycol (PEG), a compound in the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, may have triggered the allergic reactions in the U.S.

The Pfizer and newly approved Moderna vaccines contain PEG. Both vaccines were approved by the FDA for emergency use, but are not yet licensed.

Lyn Redwood, president of Children’s Health Defense (CHD), said there shouldn’t be any mystery at this stage about whether or not PEG caused the reactions. “It’s a simple blood test,” Redwood said. “If they’ve tested the people who had these allergic reactions for anti-PEG antibodies, then they know. If they haven’t, why haven’t they?”

FDA’s Marks on Friday also acknowledged that allergic reactions to PEG could be “somewhat more common than previously understood.”

But, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., CHD chairman and chief legal counsel, said: “As we told the FDA in September, studies show that one in seven Americans may unknowingly be at risk of experiencing an allergic reaction to PEG.”

“At the very least, everyone should be screened for anti-PEG antibodies before getting the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines,” Kennedy said. “It is unconscionable that instead, the FDA and CDC are encouraging people to go ahead and risk a life-threatening anaphylactic reaction and just assume that someone will be on hand to save them.”'

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/f...ne-after-more-healthcare-workers-hospitalized

GardenofWeeden

Jul 27, 2018
The Garden of Weeden
You need to bring yourself up to speed regarding this.

'Anaphylaxis is a severe, potentially life-threatening allergic reaction that can occur within seconds or minutes of exposure to something a person is allergic to. If not treated immediately, it can be fatal, the Mayo Clinic explains.

According to Reuters and other news reports, the director of the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Dr. Peter Marks, said polyethylene glycol (PEG), a compound in the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, may have triggered the allergic reactions in the U.S.

The Pfizer and newly approved Moderna vaccines contain PEG. Both vaccines were approved by the FDA for emergency use, but are not yet licensed.

Lyn Redwood, president of Children’s Health Defense (CHD), said there shouldn’t be any mystery at this stage about whether or not PEG caused the reactions. “It’s a simple blood test,” Redwood said. “If they’ve tested the people who had these allergic reactions for anti-PEG antibodies, then they know. If they haven’t, why haven’t they?”

FDA’s Marks on Friday also acknowledged that allergic reactions to PEG could be “somewhat more common than previously understood.”

But, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., CHD chairman and chief legal counsel, said: “As we told the FDA in September, studies show that one in seven Americans may unknowingly be at risk of experiencing an allergic reaction to PEG.”

“At the very least, everyone should be screened for anti-PEG antibodies before getting the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines,” Kennedy said. “It is unconscionable that instead, the FDA and CDC are encouraging people to go ahead and risk a life-threatening anaphylactic reaction and just assume that someone will be on hand to save them.”'

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/f...ne-after-more-healthcare-workers-hospitalized
Oh I wasn't posting to debate you. It's cool if you disagree with me, because like I already said I can't say the vaccine is safe or effective. You do you.

Kenneth Copeland is a man of God and God told him that the virus will magically vanish with a puff of his breath. There are some folks sayin Preacher Copeland is a fraud cause he's so rich. What do you think?
With no disrespect meant....think he is a fruitcake.....

Mar 4, 2020
There's health concerns and moral dilemmas for all vaccines. I'm taking a religious exemption for any mandatory vaccinations.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Do you have a source for that claim?
> 7,000,000 J&J vaccines administered
6 cases of blood clots

6/(7 million) = 0.0000008
that's 0.00008% chances.

1 out of those 6 died.
1/(7 million) = 0.0000001
that's 0.00001% chance of dying from blood clots because you took J&J vaccine.

anyone know roughly what chances are you die in a car accident this year?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
> 7,000,000 J&J vaccines administered
6 cases of blood clots

6/(7 million) = 0.0000008
that's 0.00008% chances.

1 out of those 6 died.
1/(7 million) = 0.0000001
that's 0.00001% chance of dying from blood clots because you took J&J vaccine.

anyone know roughly what chances are you die in a car accident this year?
@Jocund

sorry almost forgot:

~ 328 million people in America.
(0.0000001)*(328,000.000) = 46

so mayebe 50 people would die of blood clots if we gave every American the J&J vaccine.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021

You need to be very careful what you say about fellow believers. Just because you believe something does not make it true. When you start judging other Christians, you are out of favour with God. You are siding with Satan, the Accuser of the brethren.

Nations, and there are many, that have poor health care suffer terribly. As a side effect from lockdowns and masks, the death rate from flu type viruses has dropped dramatically. The extra COVID-related load on hospitals has created major problems for those waiting for surgery, sometimes to correct painful conditions.

There is much worse tyranny going on than COVID related restrictions. Few nations are now truly free and that was happening well before COVID. People have a choice to get the jab or not. I choose not because I react badly to vaccines. I will not condemn those who go ahead and get the shot.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"And, heresy shall have serious adverse effects."

maxresdefault new - Copy.jpg

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
so mayebe 50 people would die of blood clots if we gave every American the J&J vaccine.
So when only 0.1% of COVID deaths for the entire population were established in the USA, why did everyone continue demanding lockdowns, masking, distancing etc.?

This twisted logic of yours will not hold water. First of all the deaths from vaccines are being distorted and not even reported correctly. SERIOUSLY UNDER-REPORTED! Just like the COVID deaths were SERIOUSLY OVER-REPORTED. And absolutely no one knows the long term adverse effects of these vaccines.

And yet Donald Trump -- who should have stood for the ordinary citizen -- is now standing for Big Pharma. Just like Biden. Imagine!

Trump is toast if he really did release that statement about Covid vaccine ‘deranged pseudo-science’

Donald Trump Blasts ‘Deranged Pseudo-Science’ of ‘Anti-vax Movement’ in Statement Shilling for Big Pharma COVID Shots
https://stateofthenation.co/?p=61741

Trump should know better than to make such stupid remarks in order to promote J & J or any other reckless and irresponsible vaccine manufacturer. And guess what? The investors in these vaccine facilities are unloading their stocks. Time to cut and run.

Apr 20, 2021
Whether the vaccines are safe in beside the point. Jesus will protect you from the COVID. Gettin vaccinated and wearing masks shows a complete lack of faith in the Good Lord.

If you get a needle stuck in your arm or wear a make you are sayin you don't trust the Good Lord.
If I get a vaccine then I can thank the Lord for providing us with the ability to come up with them, for the doctors and such. EVERY healing is from God, God may use people. We could also say, "why listen to pastors?? When we have the Bible, or God to teach us directly, complete lack of trust in God."
If I wear a mask, I'm obeying the authorities, like the Bible says to do. Until it it directly immoral.

Btw, do not listen to Kenneth Copeland

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
If I get a vaccine then I can thank the Lord for providing us with the ability to come up with them...
Except that in the case of COVID vaccines, the victims can thank the devil. There was (and is) a devilish conspiracy to destroy countries, individuals and businesses, and also depopulate the world via the COVID Scamdemic. So you really need to get yourself better informed. I have explained the difference between genuine vaccines and COVID fake vaccines in the OP. They can either kill you or cause serious adverse effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.