Warning to Christians: Totally Refuse COVID Vaccines

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJZawada

Jul 25, 2020
www.yomyhwh.com
I took the Astra zeneca oxford vaccine as no Mrna in it. Just virus. Only had sore arm and a warm forehead. I get that some have side effects and I believe no one should be forced to take it.

but it cannot separate us from God as Paul said in Romans there isn't any separation from God because the of cross
well said.

I believe the argument is more a "freedom" argument as we see Big Pharma IS forcing upon the population for $$$. Political and assumptive arguments aside - the data doesn't lie. $$$ and culling the sheep is a motivator. The 100% propaganda is validation for those who know the data and have lived in similar times under the communist regime, Mao, and Nazi agenda.

Show me your papers please.

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
well said.

I believe the argument is more a "freedom" argument as we see Big Pharma IS forcing upon the population for $$$. Political and assumptive arguments aside - the data doesn't lie. $$$ and culling the sheep is a motivator. The 100% propaganda is validation for those who know the data and have lived in similar times under the communist regime, Mao, and Nazi agenda.

Show me your papers please.
I am.concerned about the lack of liberties especially in the UK so I joined a Facebook group on ending lockdown hoping it would be full of petitions and campaigns on how we should change things but sadly the group was overtaken by those saying that it was inevitable because this is the new world order ...They went on about how taking vaccines is sin....it was v.depressing

B

Blackpowderduelist

The only protection from propaganda is wisdom.

B

Blackpowderduelist

I took the vaccine

What do I do now?
Nothing.

The point isn't about the vaccine it self, as much as all the propaganda surrounding the whole covid narrative, including the vaccine.

My objection to the vaccine itself is it's connection to infanticide, that's right the baby murder that we call abortion.

There is so much more than just this subject and than meets the eye on the subject.

As Christians we need to use wisdom and not just buy what ever the narrative is selling. We have no other socio political identity than Christian.

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
Nothing.

The point isn't about the vaccine it self, as much as all the propaganda surrounding the whole covid narrative, including the vaccine.

My objection to the vaccine itself is it's connection to infanticide, that's right the baby murder that we call abortion.

There is so much more than just this subject and than meets the eye on the subject.

As Christians we need to use wisdom and not just buy what ever the narrative is selling. We have no other socio political identity than Christian.
I only took it because in my country i couldn't go to my medical appointments without taking bus or train and and the UK government were proposing a vaccine passport

I don't do politics or read the news much

I just want to be able to get back to life as normal

S

SophieT

I always say "our bodies, our choice"

If I decide to get a vax or not I don't ask a pastor or prophet or theologian. I ask God or my doctor!
I know someone who when asked why he wasn't wearing a mask, said just that. My body, my choice.

exactly....but not about abortion. you are talking about 2 bodies there

I wouldn't go on and on about the un-vacc, but it's your choice

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
Nothing.

I know that whatever happens God is taking care of us

He will never leave me, no matter what

Maybe the virus is overhyped, maybe not. I am not too worried about trying to understand that because I know Jesus wants me to focus on getting well and my security in Him

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
I know someone who when asked why he wasn't wearing a mask, said just that. My body, my choice.

Oh I don't support abortion I am a christian but everything else is purely choice

This whole thing is about health

Nothing to do with sin or God which is why he doesn't damn anyone for taking a vaccine

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK

I wouldn't go on and on about the un-vacc, but it's your choice
John MacArthur v good in this topic.

If the vaccine is the mark the blood of Jesus is bigger and I will be forgiven

B

Blackpowderduelist

I only took it because in my country i couldn't go to my medical appointments without taking bus or train and and the UK government were proposing a vaccine passport

I don't do politics or read the news much

I'm not condemning you or judging you. Many people have gotten the vaccine, many have not. Beware of the we are your savior narrative. "We are govco and we are here to help" is a lie.

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
I'm not condemning you or judging you. Many people have gotten the vaccine, many have not. Beware of the we are your savior narrative. "We are govco and we are here to help" is a lie.
I don't believe they are there to help. All around me I see sick and disabled dying because their welfare cheques are cut. The UK government is evil. I just do what I need to do to survive.

Covid .may be a lie it may not be. I don't k ow. I do know nothing can pluck us from God's hand and that there is nothing any Christian needs to fear. We won't be judged for being lied to. Liars get judged . Not those lied to

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
We go to be with Jesus if we die whether it's from covid or not. Actually death isn't anything to fear but I feel sad for those with long covid. I have had a similar illness for many years and I wanted to die when I had it. long Covid seems v like ME/CFS in terms of symptoms and I have been there done that, would hate to be that sick again. 8 years of being too exhausted to have a life. No way! If I did get long coivid.I will pray for healing or death

Jan 14, 2021
So you can be glad, but if our gouverment had ignored covid, as some does our health system which is a good one had already collapsed. It is not only what you mentioned. Nobody knows the longtime problems which the infection brings along with.
Almost All of my collegues who got the infection speaking from still diffiulties to renember words while talking ( i kmow for that you need no Covid :) )
It is false to make much panic, but to neglect the danger of Covid is more danger.
You can look to Brasilien and india, where many people, also people I know dies, because of the health System, the mass of people and because of ignorance from side of the goverment to protect people.
People who ignore this Covid are the Main reason why it is difficult to bring it under controle, that means bring it to an number where people who need care get care.
We as Christians know Roman 13, 1. But i see that special Christians are meaning they must ignore it. Our goverment looked a long time and gave the Individuum the adwise to follow the rules without giving law. But do of ignorance and false information people dont follow. What should goverment do?
That means not that they do everything well and without failings. (We all are not without fail. So far I know.)
You cant Compare flu with Covid.
"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit." - Proverbs 26:4-5

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Most people want that too, but the governments of the world don't. They have found a way to either (a) control people, (b) muzzle people, (c) make people seriously sick, (d) simply kill off populations or (e) shut down churches. This is called COVID Tyranny.

Most people have failed to notice that the huge push for universal vaccination has been accompanied by the unconscionable SABOTAGE of simple, cheap, and effective treatments like Vitamin D, Zinc, the HCQ combo pack, Ivermectin, etc. This was all a part of a criminal conspiracy that has the potential for a Nuremberg Trial, in that governments have blatantly violated the Nuremberg Code. For decades the Western nations have bragged about the Nuremberg Trials against Hitler's Nazis, but they have said nothing about the COVID Nazis (since that is what they have all become). Adolf Hitler would be delighted with Dr. "Mengele" Fauci.

Relatively young and healthy people have been dropping dead almost immediately after taking these injections which are not vaccines. For details please go here: https://healthimpactnews.com/

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
I took the Astra zeneca oxford vaccine as no Mrna in it. Just virus. Only had sore arm and a warm forehead. I get that some have side effects and I believe no one should be forced to take it.

but it cannot separate us from God as Paul said in Romans there isn't any separation from God because the of cross
Thats correct.
Last year we got a law for vaccine against measles. Because many had not the sight to vaccine the children.For to have protection its need a around 85% covering in the society.

M

MoonCresta

That is incorrect. Do the math for yourself. The mortality rate is only 0.1% for the US with lockdown (after adjusting for over-reporting) and only 0.079% for Sweden with no lockdowns. That translates into 790 death per 1,000,000 people. DEFINITELY NOT A PANDEMIC.
I agree - the "pandemic" was way WAY overdone.

But I had the vaccine - no biggie. Almost everyone at our 400 member church has gotten it. No deaths. Never even heard of a death because of it. Then again, I've stayed away from all news lately. But still, with children in the medical field, I'm sure I would have heard of it.

Mar 4, 2020
I agree - the "pandemic" was way WAY overdone.

But I had the vaccine - no biggie. Almost everyone at our 400 member church has gotten it. No deaths. Never even heard of a death because of it. Then again, I've stayed away from all news lately. But still, with children in the medical field, I'm sure I would have heard of it.
One of my friends said her sister got blood clots in her lungs after taking the vaccine. She survived, but it was life threatening.

Status
Not open for further replies.