Warning to Christians: Totally Refuse COVID Vaccines

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
One of my friends said her sister got blood clots in her lungs after taking the vaccine. She survived, but it was life threatening.
The same happened to my son's friend's girlfriend and thank God she survived!

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The same happened to my son's friend's girlfriend and thank God she survived!
Daughter in law of my churchmate hospitalized with serious lung blood clots because of taking the AstraZeneca jab. Of course you cannot sue Big Pharma, the doctors pushing these jabs, nor do you have any other self defense. What you were faced with is massive disinformation propaganda and peer pressure to get the jab.

The people who get the jab are now immune from contracting COVID....supposedly.....correct?
Therefore there is no reason to demand that anyone else take the jab. Simple and logical.

Consequently the only conclusion you can make is that COVID hysteria is all about suspending and apprehending your civil rights and legal protections.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Consequently the only conclusion you can make is that COVID hysteria is all about suspending and apprehending your civil rights and legal protections.
Not to mention depopulating the globe. Depopulation is one of the goals of the people behind the Great Reset (aka New World Order, but now called deceptively New Social Contract).

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Not to mention depopulating the globe. Depopulation is one of the goals of the people behind the Great Reset (aka New World Order, but now called deceptively New Social Contract).
Indeed.......We will find out in the next two or three years.

Interestingly China is not using any mRNA type jab. So which western leaders are Chinese assets?

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Daughter in law of my churchmate hospitalized with serious lung blood clots because of taking the AstraZeneca jab. Of course you cannot sue Big Pharma, the doctors pushing these jabs, nor do you have any other self defense. What you were faced with is massive disinformation propaganda and peer pressure to get the jab.

The people who get the jab are now immune from contracting COVID....supposedly.....correct?
Therefore there is no reason to demand that anyone else take the jab. Simple and logical.

Well, if you would give vaccine against Black pocks ore polio, ore measles in this number as it is given against Covid. Then you would find out that a certain percentage of people would have serious side effects. So as there is certain percentage of Airlines falling from heaven, a certain percentage of car accidents will happen.
You forgot the many millions which got the vaccine without having any sideeffect.
Its the same if you would claime a minority for to be the majority.
Thats makes Panic!

Folks, Covid is New, right? Flu is older, and it is need to have a vaccine every year, because of Mutation. It will be in Future like with flu. You will need a yearly vaccine, because of the Mutant which we have now and we will have in Future.
I have friends in India, and they are suffering to see their family members die with Covidinfection.
You searching the Antichrist in the false corner, he will not come with Covid ore vaccine.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
So which western leaders are Chinese assets?
All of them. Not a single Western leader ordered an INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATIVE COMMISSION to dig deep into the Wuhan Conspiracy.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Well, if you would give vaccine against Black pocks ore polio, ore measles in this number as it is given against Covid. Then you would find out that a certain percentage of people would have serious side effects. So as there is certain percentage of Airlines falling from heaven, a certain percentage of car accidents will happen.
You forgot the many millions which got the vaccine without having any sideeffect.
Its the same if you would claime a minority for to be the majority.
Thats makes Panic!

Folks, Covid is New, right? Flu is older, and it is need to have a vaccine every year, because of Mutation. It will be in Future like with flu. You will need a yearly vaccine, because of the Mutant which we have now and we will have in Future.
I have friends in India, and they are suffering to see their family members die with Covidinfection.
You searching the Antichrist in the false corner, he will not come with Covid ore vaccine.
Medical decisions are a personal choice. This insanity of forcing other people to get vaccinated is absolutely abhorrent.

YOU.......go ahead and get vaccinated and YOU will (supposedly) be immunized. There is absolutely NO WAY that I am going to subject me........or anybody else to an experimental therapy that is a violation of the Nuremberg code. One where big Pharma has blanket immunity from legal action.

Feel free to be a guinea pig and I will be the observer.

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
I know someone who when asked why he wasn't wearing a mask, said just that. My body, my choice.

exactly....but not about abortion. you are talking about 2 bodies there

I wouldn't go on and on about the un-vacc, but it's your choice
wouldn't go o about it?.well I don't . Even if I did, people are going to make their own choices. My friends are people who think for themselves and do what is best for them..
which is as it should be. I rarely read the news of worry much about it I just do what I can to survive and make my life work. And God guides me.

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
Medical decisions are a personal choice. This insanity of forcing other people to get vaccinated is absolutely abhorrent.

YOU.......go ahead and get vaccinated and YOU will (supposedly) be immunized. There is absolutely NO WAY that I am going to subject me........or anybody else to an experimental therapy that is a violation of the Nuremberg code. One where big Pharma has blanket immunity from legal action.

I do agree it should be a choice . I hate the way some people feel pressured to give up their personal rights

I wish there was a way governments in countries would listen to us ..writing petitions would be great but I bet they'd get thrown out

what does upset me is those who complain about their rights begin taken away and then say it's inevitable and this world is messed up anyway. I think that's a bit selfish ..what about their children and grandchildren? They rolling over and letting their government walk over them!.if who I people protest maybe we have a chance of influencing them? Maybe not. I intend to die fighting though before I let any government system walk on me. I ain't no pushover, I'm a child of God and don't have to take this!

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I do agree it should be a choice . I hate the way some people feel pressured to give up their personal rights

I wish there was a way governments in countries would listen to us ..writing petitions would be great but I bet they'd get thrown out

what does upset me is those who complain about their rights begin taken away and then say it's inevitable and this world is messed up anyway. I think that's a bit selfish ..what about their children and grandchildren? They rolling over and letting their government walk over them!.if who I people protest maybe we have a chance of influencing them? Maybe not. I intend to die fighting though before I let any government system walk on me. I ain't no pushover, I'm a child of God and don't have to take this!
Satan is commandeering his fallen Adamic acolytes in creating the final end-time world totalitarian Babylonish system. As it stands now all practically all power money and resources have been concentrated within the grasp of these people. Their media companies are spewing out massive propaganda and lies. People are being herded into paddocks and the doors are slamming shut.

Signs of the times people signs of the times......

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
Satan is commandeering his fallen Adamic acolytes in creating the final end-time world totalitarian Babylonish system. As it stands now all practically all power money and resources have been concentrated within the grasp of these people. Their media companies are spewing out massive propaganda and lies. People are being herded into paddocks and the doors are slamming shut.

I just thank God that Jesus is coming back one day to make it all right for us. Vaxxed or unvaxxed , we will be redeemed and reign with Him one day.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021

No problem, nobody want you for an experiment. To get Covid and getting no intensiv care, because its already overfilled is more worse.
But I can tell you I am really sick about people which bringing claimes into the world, which are out of proof and pure on a base of conspiration and fear, which we as Christians must not have.
I become not an evil spirit inside, because of be vaccined against Covid.

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
No problem, nobody want you for an experiment. To get Covid and getting no intensiv care, because its already overfilled is more worse.
But I can tell you I am really sick about people which bringing claimes into the world, which are out of proof and pure on a base of conspiration and fear, which we as Christians must not have.
I become not an evil spirit inside, because of be vaccined against Covid.
Exactly. A Christian cannot be plucked out of God's hand. They can choose to reject the faith and God but an outside influence cannot take them..we have the spiritual DNA of Christ

the proble m in Paul's day was gnosticism. Is 're an opposite heresy being preached today in some churches . That if we have anything impure in our body or can damn us to hell. I personally use some of these products or medicines invented by fallen angels but 98% of the church is too!

Do we really believe that only 2% of Christians are secure in their salvation?? SO, this great multitude of witnesses before the throne in Revelation is just.a handful then??

All who call upon the Lord are saved. All. Not just those who wear or eat or drink 100 % natural!

A lot of these heresies are linked to cults like the Hebrew
roots movement and Black Hebrew Israelitism which puts gentiles (v few of them are truly born into a Jewish culture) back under the law

the medicine is sorcery is another false doctrine being promoted because the scriptures aren't being read in historical or linguaitic context and therefore are being divided wrongly

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021

Satan can only do what God permisses him.

S

SophieT

Satan can only do what God permisses him.
what does that mean to you exactly?

is that a comfort to you and do you just accept whatever occurs?

Status
Not open for further replies.