Warning to Christians: Totally Refuse COVID Vaccines

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Well, if you would give vaccine against Black pocks ore polio, ore measles in this number as it is given against Covid.
Totally irrelevant. Stop trying to defend BOGUS VACCINES. They are not designed to immunize anyone. They are designed to kill you.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
what does that mean to you exactly?

is that a comfort to you and do you just accept whatever occurs?
No, that means that Satan is limited. Like he was with Job. And that God is in controle.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Totally irrelevant. Stop trying to defend BOGUS VACCINES. They are not designed to immunize anyone. They are designed to kill you.
You have no idea. Go leave your place where is obviously no Covid and go to India. Visit Christians there and suffer with them which loses friends and family members, because the goverment was the meaning Covid is besieged. Instead to be a Tool of godless people which spreading lies into the world.

Where are the millions of death people
because of vaccine?
I see people suffer and die because of having no vaccine.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Mar 4, 2020
I see people suffer and die because of having no vaccine.
That's a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy isn't it? People are suffering and dying because of no vaccine because people suffer and die regardless of vaccine status. Vaccines don't cure a disease, they only increase the chance, keyword chance, of immunity. Contracting the virus also creates a percentage of immunity.

Either way, the risk everyone takes for being around other people is that they can suffer and die. So your proposition that the only guarded people are vaccinated is textbook propaganda known as disinformation.

Apr 26, 2021
Here in Germany things are going crazy. I am being forced to be tested once a week or I wont get any shifts. Now im trying to get a different job as i am sure my company will soon try to force us into vaccination with the same tactic. Its craaaaazyyyy
I'm finding myself a little bit in the same boat. When I show up on my jobs, people are asking me my "vaccination status." I'm not vaccinated. I"m starting to worry that I'll be pressured into getting vaccinated. I'm fine with that, but not for a few more years when I've heard more success/failure with the vaccines. Surely they're being reformulated and "tweaked."

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Surely they're being reformulated and "tweaked."
That is a vain hope. These so-called vaccines were released in a hurry (to garner billions of dollars) and all the adverse effects were either deliberately minimized or totally hidden. Now that people are being seriously injured or killed, the public health authorities are trying to protect the harmful vaccines instead of the victims. They continue to approve them in the face of huge numbers of adverse effects and death.

A study has been done on the numbers of cases and deaths in India and it has shown that immediately after the vaccination roll-out, the deaths spiraled upwards. Before that (Feb-March. 2021) they were actually coming down through the use of Ivermectin.

Since there is no liability of any kind, and no accountability to any independent and unbiased international investigate commission, there is absolutely no incentive to withdraw these vaccines. Some countries have banned certain vaccines, so the conspirators have mounted huge campaigns to shut down opposition and intimidate doctors who are against these vaccines. The propaganda is massive, and a barrage of daily lies is meant to wear down individuals. And most people are not capable of handling this kind of stress.

You will have to make up your mind as to how strongly you are prepared to resist a lethal injection, which is actually a cocktail of harmful chemicals. There is no actual coronavirus in any of these vaccines, since absolutely no one has isolated this virus. Samples which have been tested properly show only Influenza A and Influenza B viruses.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I'm finding myself a little bit in the same boat. When I show up on my jobs, people are asking me my "vaccination status." I'm not vaccinated. I"m starting to worry that I'll be pressured into getting vaccinated. I'm fine with that, but not for a few more years when I've heard more success/failure with the vaccines. Surely they're being reformulated and "tweaked."
My wife is being harassed for her "vaccination status" right now. We are making plans to change her job and location. Bye-bye.

Apr 26, 2021
That is a vain hope. These so-called vaccines were released in a hurry (to garner billions of dollars) and all the adverse effects were either deliberately minimized or totally hidden. Now that people are being seriously injured or killed, the public health authorities are trying to protect the harmful vaccines instead of the victims. They continue to approve them in the face of huge numbers of adverse effects and death.

A study has been done on the numbers of cases and deaths in India and it has shown that immediately after the vaccination roll-out, the deaths spiraled upwards. Before that (Feb-March. 2021) they were actually coming down through the use of Ivermectin.

Since there is no liability of any kind, and no accountability to any independent and unbiased international investigate commission, there is absolutely no incentive to withdraw these vaccines. Some countries have banned certain vaccines, so the conspirators have mounted huge campaigns to shut down opposition and intimidate doctors who are against these vaccines. The propaganda is massive, and a barrage of daily lies is meant to wear down individuals. And most people are not capable of handling this kind of stress.

You will have to make up your mind as to how strongly you are prepared to resist a lethal injection, which is actually a cocktail of harmful chemicals. There is no actual coronavirus in any of these vaccines, since absolutely no one has isolated this virus. Samples which have been tested properly show only Influenza A and Influenza B viruses.
I'm of the opinion I've already had the covid because my sister got it. But, I was never tested. I just was around her. It took her about a month to fight it off. The doctors wouldn't giver her anything to help with her symptoms or to lessen the symptoms. They said they weren't allowed to unless she was hospitalized. So, she dealt with it for about a month and had lingering exhaustion and fatigue. Didn't make her cough much. I was surprised.

I don't want the vaccination because this whole covid pandemic was and is an attack against the world and especially to the United States.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I don't want the vaccination because this whole covid pandemic was and is an attack against the world and especially to the United States.
You are correct. Everyone should read this article and take note:
Halt Covid Vaccine, Prominent Scientist Tells CDC

"In a public comment to the CDC, molecular biologist and toxicologist Dr. Janci Chunn Lindsay, Ph.D., called to immediately halt Covid vaccine production and distribution. Citing fertility, blood-clotting concerns (coagulopathy), and immune escape, Dr. Lindsay explained to the committee the scientific evidence showing that the coronavirus vaccines are not safe."

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=63885

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021

This is not true. But if you are happy to spread lies then go ahead.

S

SophieT

No, that means that Satan is limited. Like he was with Job. And that God is in controle.
I asked what it means to you. Some people think that everything that happens is God's perfect will. Is that what you think?

S

SophieT

yeah that's pretty rich considering that those 'old fogies' paid their taxes all their working years and produced the next generation the gov can live off of.

no longer science fiction or Orvilles 1984. it's here and its' now

S

SophieT

This is not true. But if you are happy to spread lies then go ahead.
I put a dislike on your post because you say what Nehmiah posted, with links for proof, is not true. However, you cannot prove it is not true. You opinionate all over the place and have no proof of your opinion.

Face it. There are many who have died from the covid un-vacc. It is not even an actual vaccination so maybe think about that. The side effects are many and NO ONE WHATSOEVER knows what is going to happen down the road...say even one year from now.

So if you have facts...PROVEABLE facts...go ahead and lets' see them

Otherwise, you are just carrying water for the one worlders.

You are not a doctor, doctors are warning over and over about the side effects and actual deaths and you just blow them off by saying it is not true. IT IS TRUE. wakey wakey

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
I asked what it means to you. Some people think that everything that happens is God's perfect will. Is that what you think?
It may be not Gods will, but he allowes it.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
I put a dislike on your post because you say what Nehmiah posted, with links for proof, is not true. However, you cannot prove it is not true. You opinionate all over the place and have no proof of your opinion.

Face it. There are many who have died from the covid un-vacc. It is not even an actual vaccination so maybe think about that. The side effects are many and NO ONE WHATSOEVER knows what is going to happen down the road...say even one year from now.

So if you have facts...PROVEABLE facts...go ahead and lets' see them

Otherwise, you are just carrying water for the one worlders.

You are not a doctor, doctors are warning over and over about the side effects and actual deaths and you just blow them off by saying it is not true. IT IS TRUE. wakey wakey
I followed this links. And i found Websites which calling this links as known for giving fake news, conspiration, rightradical and unserious resources. So it is f.e. not true that the Covid virus is not to identify in lab.
Till today many millions are vaccined against Covid Worldwide. Where are the crowd of dieng people because of vaccine.
The Web is full of fake news.
I am not a doctor, but I work in a hospital with Covidpatients. O have Co workers which are sick from Covid. And having still after the infection time health problems. One nurse is 29 years old. She had after the infection breath problems and thrombose in the legs.
Of course the vaccine can make sideeffects, like every other Medikament too.
But the effects of the Covid infection are more harmful then the vaccine.

S

SophieT

I followed this links. And i found Websites which calling this links as known for giving fake news, conspiration, rightradical and unserious resources. So it is f.e. not true that the Covid virus is not to identify in lab.
Till today many millions are vaccined against Covid Worldwide. Where are the crowd of dieng people because of vaccine.
I am not a doctor, but I work in a hospital with Covidpatients. O have Co workers which are sick from Covid. And having still after the infection time health problems. One nurse is 29 years old. She had after the infection breath problems and thrombose in the legs.
But the effects of the Covid infection are more harmful then the vaccine.
That is what the left and one worlders want you to believe. The news is not fake.

Kindly post an example of what you are saying is fake. No one said there was a crowd of dying people so don't make out like all there is is false rhetoric. Deaths are reported, but the left denies it because who is going to get the jab if they report of these deaths?

When this country and I guess others, still had a conscience, one death resulting from medicine or jabs would send up a flag and 25 (which is way too many) would remove the product from the scene. Understand, that drug giant companies like Pfizer, Moderna and the like ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DEATHS, SIDE EFFECTS OR ANY OTHER UNTOWARD AND UNDESIRABLE EFFECT of their poisons.

So, seems it does not matter the side effects or deaths. IT'S ALL THE MONEY. Not one of these drug giants are in it to help humanity

There are people who have contracted 'covid' AFTER being fully 'vaccinated'.

This is true. The fake news is coming from the left, the one worlders, men like Gates and Soros, the entire illegitimate Biden presidency, the fake media and so called social media platforms.

AND THEY KNOW THEY ARE DOING THAT!

The difference being that these wonder vaccs were never tested as EVERY OTHER SINGLE DRUG TO HIT THE MARKET, for years and with actual tests being done. Be aware also, these these drug companies have been sued for previously HIDING the truth from some of their testing with regards to other drugs.

And, remember that these companies CANNOT BE SUED now or later, no matter what happens with regards to their covid shots. That was part of the deal they made with the previous admin. They have employed a type of technology they were experimenting with but had not yet actually been prepared to administer. But they were turned loose to create this Frankenstein of a formula to give to people with the whole world as their testing lab.

But the effects of the Covid infection are more harmful then the vaccine
Really? Within the first 5 days of being sick with covid, if proper easily attainable drugs are administered, almost all...ALL...people will respond and will not develop all the symptoms of covid. Of course that is not what you are going to hear. Let's not discuss the thousands of dollars the government (in this country anyway) had given and continues to give, to hospitals for every patient they shove a respirator down.

They now know these respirators cause blood clots but they still use them. Immoral people all the way round it would seem.

When you accept what you are being told, you are being lied to and deceived. Refusing to believe anything contrary to what is the false news about how good the products are, works to put people in a state of fear. The fear response is 'just listen to big daddy government, do what you are told and the fear will go away because we will save you.

I guess you don't know that the health care workers here in the United States who are REFUSING the vaccine is above the national average. Gee. What do they know that the rest of us don't know?

The left will tell you it is because of fake news, but these people are frontline and not stupid.

I'm sorry, but I am not going to continue this conversation with you. I think you have enough information, but you have already received the vaccination and most likely, where you live, you had no choice. So, that's it from me. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.