Warning to Christians: Totally Refuse COVID Vaccines

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
S

SophieT

At the same time there is a huge number of doctors and nurses who are firmly opposed to these injections, and rightly so.
I have personally spoken to 2 of them (nurses) when in the hospital a couple of months back. Unsolicited. BOTH were firmly against what is going on and believe the whole thing is not what the public has been led to believe.

S

SophieT

Just because you know of no one who has suffered from vaccine reactions does not mean that they are not dangerous or lethal. It simply means that your acquaintances were fortunate. And yet, you do not know what could happen in a few months or years.

I live in a small town (40-45000) outside of Sac. Ca. we watch news every night, there hasn't been any news of people suffering or dying in any amount. am I to believe the news people are in on this hoax and they are to scared to say anything? nah
I also subscribe to epoc times an independent news source, also no news of a hoax.

California? that explains it :cautious: :LOL:

May 7, 2021
BOMBSHELL: Connecticut Govt. Secretly Tells Health Care Workers Covid Vaccines Are DEADLY

and of course the health care workers wouldn't dare tell anyone else, lol

May 7, 2021
California? that explains it

may surprise you but there are quite a few normal people in this state, sadly we are out numbered by the demos.

S

SophieT

California? that explains it

may surprise you but there are quite a few normal people in this state, sadly we are out numbered by the demos.

I've lived there

before it became a communist satellite state

however, you are not going to get the truth from local CA media stations...so...

B

Blackpowderduelist

Infowars is an excellent source of information. And you can always corroborate any news with other sources (except MSM).
Proof Big Pharma Knew COVID Jab Would Worsen Pandemic
https://principia-scientific.com/proof-big-pharma-knew-covid-jab-would-worsen-pandemic/

The hard data shows an immediate increase in deaths following vaccinations.
I have caught them in lies. Not just ex Jones, but all of basically what is called conservative radio. I don't trust them and do not use them as information sources, because they conflate facts. I have no time or inclination to filter through and try to glean the truth from their lies. They are simply more white noise and propaganda with their agenda.

Billyd

May 8, 2014

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
M

MoonCresta

I still must state my experience and the experience of nearly every person in our 400 member church - most of us has had both shots with no negative reports.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
1800 of us completed our vaccination series on Feb 10. As of today, none have had any serious side effects, caught covid19, or sprouted horns.

We have several young women in our community who have become pregnant since receiving their injections. So far there has been no problems. We should start seeing babies born to vaccinated women in seven months.

Yesterday, I met a woman who had caught covod19 last May. She spent 9 weeks in the hospital struggling to breathe, another three months recovering from pneumonia. She has tested positive for antibodies, but wasn't comfortable without the vaccination. Today she still has difficulties breathing, but she is able to care for her husband who suffered a stroke a few weeks ago. She said that before all this happened, she was a healthy and active 64 year old woman. She feels that her health has improved significantly since she received her vaccination.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
1800 of us completed our vaccination series on Feb 10. As of today, none have had any serious side effects, caught covid19, or sprouted horns.

We have several young women in our community who have become pregnant since receiving their injections. So far there has been no problems. We should start seeing babies born to vaccinated women in seven months.

Yesterday, I met a woman who had caught covod19 last May. She spent 9 weeks in the hospital struggling to breathe, another three months recovering from pneumonia. She has tested positive for antibodies, but wasn't comfortable without the vaccination. Today she still has difficulties breathing, but she is able to care for her husband who suffered a stroke a few weeks ago. She said that before all this happened, she was a healthy and active 64 year old woman. She feels that her health has improved significantly since she received her vaccination.
I know 3 people who have serious adverse reactions. And another person who died.

Nit sure if what value the anecdotal accounts are.

I’m sorry, but I seriously doubt you know the health situation of 1800 people. I flat out don’t believe you.

I’d be willing to bet you don’t even know 1800 people.

M

MoonCresta

I know 3 people who have serious adverse reactions. And another person who died.

Nit sure if what value the anecdotal accounts are.

I’m sorry, but I seriously doubt you know the health situation of 1800 people. I flat out don’t believe you.

I’d be willing to bet you don’t even know 1800 people.
Wow, dude and dudette - that was unecessarily harsh. U just made my ignored list.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thanks PennEd, I know of two deaths from the vaccine. None from this supposed "covid".

D

DWR

The wife and I took the vaccine and had zero negative effects.
Our son and his wife did not and are still struggling with the effects of Covid.
Do what you want, but enough of this foolishness about it killing people in large numbers.

T

TheIndianGirl

Do people think airlines (domestic and international) will require vaccines? It seems universities are starting to require vaccines.

T

TheIndianGirl

Our son and his wife did not and are still struggling with the effects of Covid.
Do what you want, but enough of this foolishness about it killing people in large numbers.
The vaccine is probably fine for 99% of people. However, the remaining 1% is still a lot of people, maybe these peoples' bodies don't know how to read the mRNA instructions and things go haywire (hence the deaths and serious adverse side effects). We need to find out WHY the vaccines make the bodies go haywire.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Way too early to determine the full effects, that there are thousands throughout the world who have died from the poison vaccine is more than enough reason to avoid it.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
They halted the swine flu vaccine in 1976 after less than several dozen adverse reactions. There has been THOUSANDS of deaths, and many thousands of adverse reactions with this gene therapy.
https://vaxpain.us/

If we bring it down to the individual level, these peoples family don't think it's foolishness to warn others.
NaTalia Johnson: 37-year-old professional ballerina dead two weeks after experimental COVID-19 shot
May 20, 20213 min readadmin

Dana Ottmann: 32-year-old German psychologist develops blood clots, dead 12 days after AstraZeneca shot

Olivia Kingree: 75-year-old Wisconsin woman dies of COVID-19 two months after second Moderna shot

Bill Scott: Syracuse teachers union president dead in another near-term experimental shot death

The heartbreaking list goes on and on and on.... ALL people who would be alive and healthy TODAY had they not taken experimental gene therapies posing as vaccines.

Status
Not open for further replies.