Warning to Christians: Totally Refuse COVID Vaccines

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CS1

May 23, 2012
You believe in the false resources. They working with fear and false information. Nobody knows what will be in some years in our body through the vaccine. How then so called doctors can claime that people will die, ore the vaccine destroy the immune system ore sterillizes. Thats the lies who producing fear, without any proof. But you deceide to believe them. Thats makes a slave out of you. That makes you blind for the reality. Only because you belong maby to the people who will get no harmful covidinfection, like the most. You are telling it is no danger its like a flu.
You dont care that others will die because of the infection ore have live long health problems.
This is Christian way of thinking? If this is what Christians in the US and Canada believe?
It is a risk of any medicine which was made for to cure people ore to heal people.
People will have serious side effects. Some people will die.
Without lockdown, without masks, without distance this Covid had killed much more then it has done till yet.
In February my hospital was on the limit with covidpatients, so wards has to be closed for to have personal resources for to treat the covidpatients. Thats fact. And without the lockdowns the situation would have run out of controle. But you are believing people who are telling its only like flu, no problem.
You ever worked in a hospital full with Covidpatients?
Yes goverments, ore responsible people made mistakes, made false decisions. But you would do also. Thats the worsest worldwide situation since WW II. Imagine you are the responsible person who have to find directly an solution that it will be not more worse. For to protect people, for to work at best, that so less as posible people will die ore get serious health problems. But all people waiting that you will make any mistake for to say. Oh you are wrong. You have a fine job then. You would be glad if you then find someone who says,: i pray for you.
YOu can take your fear-mongering and your willingness to bow down to the god of government all you want.
No government is responsible for the people all governments want to control the people. You are a liberal snowflake who thinks that the common cold & flu that kills 335,000 people EACH YEAR did not happen THIS YEAR BECAUSE covid-19 SCARED IT AWAY.

I have overcome COVID-19 Thank God who healed me of it. Yet my very own daughter almost died because of the lie of the hospital after her surgery on her knee. Fear has killed more people and next to fear was lying politicians and the Medical rep's W.H.O and CDC who were ruled by China and the Teacher's union. This all came out.

In California, the Governor was sued for targeting Christian churches to keep them closed. Yet he did not close Islamic mosque why?

Because it was discrimination and attack on Christians. But very quietly the Supreme court ruled on Gavin Newsom's attack and found him to have closed Christian churches for no other reason he was attacking them. He was ordered to pay the church's legal fees of over 1 million dollars.
And you ARE ill-informed The " Lock Down's" did not happen to those who Protested, only law-abiding citizens obeyed the lockdown.

The state officials said during the early stages of the COVID-19 breakout IF you died of a Heart attack on your way to the hospital they called it COVID-19 related. That gave hospitals Funding for everyone.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
The state officials said during the early stages of the COVID-19 breakout IF you died of a Heart attack on your way to the hospital they called it COVID-19 related. That gave many hospitals Funding for everyone.
And now if you die of a heart attack or a stroke or anything else after the so-called "vaccine", they call it a coincidence. Coincidence theorists are the strangest people.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
No it’s not the Germany 🇩🇪 of 90 years ago, and they don’t call themselves fascists anymore, but the effect, and I think the outcome will be similar:

CJ Hopkins: Greetings From "New Normal" Germany!

On April 1, 1933, shortly after Hitler was appointed chancellor, the Nazis staged a boycott of Jewish businesses in Germany. Members of the Storm Troopers (“die Sturmabteilung,” or the “Storm Department,” as I like to think of them) stood around outside of Jewish-owned stores with Gothic-lettered placards reading “Germans! Defend yourselves! Do not buy from Jews!”
The boycott itself was a total disaster — most Germans ignored it and just went on with their lives — but it was the beginning of the official persecution of the Jews and totalitarianism in Nazi Germany.

Last week, here in “New Normal” Germany, the government (which, it goes without saying, bears no resemblance to the Nazi regime, or any other totalitarian regime) implemented a social-segregation system that bans anyone who refuses to publicly conform to the official “New Normal” ideology from participating in German society. From now on, only those who have an official “vaccination pass” or proof of a negative PCR test are allowed to sit down and eat at restaurants, shop at a “non-essential” stores, or go to bars, or the cinema, or wherever.
Here’s a notice from the website of Prater, a popular beer garden in Berlin:

Of course, there is absolutely no valid comparison to be made between these two events, or between Nazi Germany and “New Normal” Germany, nor would I ever imply that there was. That would be illegal in “New Normal” Germany, as it would be considered “relativizing the Holocaust,” not to mention being “anti-democratic and/or delegitimizing the state in a way that endangers security,” or whatever. Plus, it’s not like there are SA goons standing outside shops and restaurants with signs reading “Germans! Defend yourselves! Don’t sell to the Unvaccinated and Untested!” It’s just that it’s now illegal to do that, i.e., sell anything to those of us whom the media and the government have systematically stigmatized as “Covid deniers” because we haven’t converted to the new official ideology and submitted to being “vaccinated” or “tested.”
Protesting the new official ideology is also illegal in “New Normal” Germany. OK, I think I should probably rephrase that. I certainly don’t want to misinform anyone. Protesting the “New Normal” isn’t outlawed per se. You’re totally allowed to apply for a permit to protest against the “Covid restrictions” on the condition that everyone taking part in your protest wears a medical-looking N95 mask and maintains a distance of 1.5 meters from every other medical-masked protester … which is kind of like permitting anti-racism protests as long as the protesters all wear Ku Klux Klan robes and perform a choreographed karaoke of Lynyrd Skynyrd’s Sweet Home Alabama.
Who says the Germans don’t have a sense of humor?

I don’t mean to single out the Germans. There is nothing inherently totalitarian, or fascist, or robotically authoritarian and hyper-conformist about the Germans, as a people. The fact that the vast majority of Germans clicked their heels and started mindlessly following orders, like they did in Nazi Germany, the moment the “New Normal” was introduced last year doesn’t mean that all Germans are fascists by nature. Most Americans did the same thing. So did the British, the Australians, the Spanish, the French, the Canadians, and a long list of others. It’s just that, well, I happen to live here, so I’ve watched as Germany has been transformed into “New Normal Germany” up close and personal, and it has definitely made an impression on me.
The ease with which the German authorities implemented the new official ideology, and how fanatically it has been embraced by the majority of Germans, came as something of a shock. I had naively believed that, in light of their history, the Germans would be among the first to recognize a nascent totalitarian movement predicated on textbook Goebbelsian Big Lies (i.e., manipulated Covid “case” and “death” statistics), and would resist it en masse, or at least take a moment to question the lies their leaders were hysterically barking at them.
I couldn’t have been more wrong.
Here we are, over a year later, and waiters and shop clerks are “checking papers” to enforce compliance with the new official ideology. (And, yes, the “New Normal” is an official ideology. When you strip away the illusion of an apocalyptic plague, there isn’t any other description for it). Perfectly healthy, medical-masked people are lining up in the streets to be experimentally “vaccinated.” Lockdown-bankrupted shops and restaurants have been converted into walk-in “PCR-test stations.” The government is debating mandatory “vaccination” of children in kindergarten. Goon squads are arresting octogenarians for picnicking on the sidewalk without permission. And so on. At this point, I’m just sitting here waiting for the news that mass “disinfection camps” are being set up to solve the “Unvaccinated Question.”

But, seriously, there is no similarity whatsoever between Nazi Germany and “New Normal” Germany.
Sure, both systems suspended the constitution, declared a national “state of emergency” enabling the government to rule by decree, inundated the masses with insane propaganda and manipulated “scientific facts,” outlawed protests, criminalized dissent, implemented a variety of public rituals, and symbols, and a social segregation system, to enforce compliance with their official ideologies, and demonized anyone who refused to comply … but, other than that, there’s no similarity, and anyone who suggests there is is a dangerous social-deviant extremist who probably needs to be quarantined somewhere, or perhaps dealt with in some other “special” way.
Plus, the two ideologies are completely different.
One was a fanatical totalitarian ideology based on imaginary racial superiority and the other is a fanatical totalitarian ideology based on an imaginary “apocalyptic plague” … so what the hell am I even talking about? On top of which, no swastikas, right? No swastikas, no totalitarianism! And nobody’s mass murdering the Jews, that I know of, and that’s the critical thing, after all!
So, never mind. Just ignore all that crazy stuff I just told you about “New Normal” Germany. Don’t worry about “New Normal” America, either. Or “New Normal” Great Britain. Or “New Normal” wherever.
Get experimentally “vaccinated.” Experimentally “vaccinate” your kids. Prove your loyalty to the Reich … sorry, I meant to global capitalism. Ignore those reports of people dying and suffering horrible adverse effects. Wear your mask. Wear it forever. God knows what other viruses are out there, just waiting to defile your bodily fluids and cause you to experience a flu-like illness, or cut you down in the prime of your seventies or eighties … and, Jesus, I almost forgot “long Covid.” That in itself is certainly enough to justify radically restructuring society so that it resembles an upscale hospital theme park staffed by paranoid, smiley-faced fascists in fanciful designer Hazmat suits.

Oh, and keep your “vaccination papers” in order. You never know when you’re going to have to show them to some official at the airport, or a shop, or restaurant, or to your boss, or your landlord, or the police, or your bank, or your ISP, or your Tinder date … or some other “New Normal” authority figure.
I mean, you don’t want to be mistaken for a “Covid denier,” or an “anti-vaxxer,” or a “conspiracy theorist,” or some other type of ideological deviant, and be banished from society, do you?

CS1

May 23, 2012
And now if you die of a heart attack or a stroke or anything else after the so-called "vaccine", they call it a coincidence. Coincidence theorists are the strangest people.
the question is who died and what was their condition before they died. FYI cANCER IF YOU HAD IT BEFORE covid-19 and died after you were vaccinated or had heart trouble before the COVID-19 shot will not cure that. COVID-19 doesn't heal preexisting conditions.

People are still getting sick and will get sick.

M

MoonCresta

Why shouldn't preachers be allowed jets?
I fear for those that are rich, and I would think that televangelists would be aware of the danger of accumulating so much wealth.

I don't think there's anything wrong with stuff/planes; it's just that when you're wealthy, your focus becomes less and less of heaven and more and more of this earth. I think they begin to rely more on their own personal resources and less on God. That's why I think that it will be harder for a camel to enter through the eye of a needle than a rich person being saved - not that it can't happen - God can do anything, but ... yeah...

ljs

Jan 13, 2018
well stop reading then if it bothers you so much :rolleyes:

you don't need to make posts like that to insult others who do not share your point of view

Your right , I apologize for being rude , thats not how I should act as a believer , I think csi gave good advice , we all need to ask the Lord for wisdom , and do what we feel is best for us , without being rude to others who feel differently

CS1

May 23, 2012
I fear for those that are rich, and I would think that televangelists would be aware of the danger of accumulating so much wealth.

I don't think there's anything wrong with stuff/planes; it's just that when you're wealthy, your focus becomes less and less of heaven and more and more of this earth. I think they begin to rely more on their own personal resources and less on God. That's why I think that it will be harder for a camel to enter through the eye of a needle than a rich person being saved - not that it can't happen - God can do anything, but ... yeah...
many today are very rich and we only speak of those who we dislike. I do not see how a jet is what a man of God needs however if it is being used to help to spread the gospel so be it.

I just find it odd those who attack KC which I do agree he is in error and will answer to God so I must examine myself, many PASTORS WHO ATTACK HIM FOR HIS MONEY ARE NOT POOR.

i GREE OF THE TEACHING THEY attack as false or error but Mcarthur wearing 1000$ suite while doing it to me is a hypocrite. Or 1 6 figure salary. I am a minister I make almost 6 figures with my wife and I work a job and I received no salary from m church at all. I do not have a church CC Card I pay myself and either reimbursed or it is added to my giving.

S

SophieT

Your right , I apologize for being rude , thats not how I should act as a believer , I think csi gave good advice , we all need to ask the Lord for wisdom , and do what we feel is best for us , without being rude to others who feel differently
Great and thanks

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
YOu can take your fear-mongering and your willingness to bow down to the god of government all you want.
No government is responsible for the people all governments want to control the people. You are a liberal snowflake who thinks that the common cold & flu that kills 335,000 people EACH YEAR did not happen THIS YEAR BECAUSE covid-19 SCARED IT AWAY.

I have overcome COVID-19 Thank God who healed me of it. Yet my very own daughter almost died because of the lie of the hospital after her surgery on her knee. Fear has killed more people and next to fear was lying politicians and the Medical rep's W.H.O and CDC who were ruled by China and the Teacher's union. This all came out.

In California, the Governor was sued for targeting Christian churches to keep them closed. Yet he did not close Islamic mosque why?

Because it was discrimination and attack on Christians. But very quietly the Supreme court ruled on Gavin Newsom's attack and found him to have closed Christian churches for no other reason he was attacking them. He was ordered to pay the church's legal fees of over 1 million dollars.
And you ARE ill-informed The " Lock Down's" did not happen to those who Protested, only law-abiding citizens obeyed the lockdown.

The state officials said during the early stages of the COVID-19 breakout IF you died of a Heart attack on your way to the hospital they called it COVID-19 related. That gave hospitals Funding for everyone.
You living then in a realy strange country with criminals in the politic. ( we have for shure too, but not so obivious worse, it seems)
Your leaders have no responsibility for the people? Why you elect them?

Here in germany hospitals got money from the government, bcause they had to Reserve for Covid patients and the regular Planet surgerys where cancelled. Otherwise the hospitals would have gone in big Minus
Our health System is different then yours.
In our country every religious group had to follow the rules.
You know Romans 13,1 ff what that means to you?
If you think covid is not more worse then flu, you are free to believe it. But then you have to close your eyes in front of the reality.

CS1

May 23, 2012
You living then in a realy strange country with criminals in the politic. ( we have for shure too, but not so obivious worse, it seems)
Your leaders have no responsibility for the people? Why you elect them?

Here in germany hospitals got money from the government, bcause they had to Reserve for Covid patients and the regular Planet surgerys where cancelled. Otherwise the hospitals would have gone in big Minus
Our health System is different then yours.
In our country every religious group had to follow the rules.
You know Romans 13,1 ff what that means to you?
If you think covid is not more worse then flu, you are free to believe it. But then you have to close your eyes in front of the reality.
FYI,

I did not elect them. And you speak as if where ever you are is absent of buffoons as leaders. Why did you elect them?

in Germany? You guys caused two world wars and you think you are altogether good? Your government has repeatedly deceived the people and correctly doing it again. You are dishonest to Your german chancellor Angela Merkel,

has said that Globalism was a great failure. You were all overrun by extreme Muslims. Now getting in bed with Russia and China.

If you think your government is going to take care of you, you are a foolish person. Your government from past history is the epitome of abuse of people and power during WWI and WWII. Now smoke that in your pipe guy.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
The vaccine is not only incredibly dangerous for those getting it, but evidence is mounting that those of us with enough discernment NOT to get it, are in real danger from the vaccinated.

The vaccinated are shedding something from the vaccines that is harmful to the unvaccinated, especially women. It is causing them to have all sorts of menstual issues, blood clots, and even miscarriages.

Here is yet another highly respected French virologist, and Nobel Prize Winner, warning about these gene therapies, and how they are causing the variants and disease.

Science & Tech
Bombshell: Nobel Prize Winner Reveals Covid Vaccine is ‘Creating Variants’
by Renee Nal | Rair Foundation
May 23rd 2021, 4:44 pm

https://www.infowars.com/posts/bomb...r-reveals-covid-vaccine-is-creating-variants/

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
FYI,

I did not elect them. And you speak as if where ever you are is absent of buffoons as leaders. Why did you elect them?

in Germany? You guys caused two world wars and you think you are altogether good? Your government has repeatedly deceived the people and correctly doing it again. You are dishonest to Your german chancellor Angela Merkel,

has said that Globalism was a great failure. You were all overrun by extreme Muslims. Now getting in bed with Russia and China.

If you think your government is going to take care of you, you are a foolish person. Your government from past history is the epitome of abuse of people and power during WWI and WWII. Now smoke that in your pipe guy.
Well our goverment has at least a socialsystem, which is for all. Nobody has to pay for hospital ore Doctor treatment. You believe it ore not.
I dont think that any nation is good in the eyes of God. And you cant blame me for the WW' as I cant blame you for that what you did with the American natives.

So Trump and Angela sitting in the same boat regarding russia.

Thats not the point, if you want listen to God then you have also to consider Roman 13,1 ff.
Paul wrote this down in a time Nero was ruling in Rome. Can it be more worse?

CS1

May 23, 2012
Well our goverment has at least a socialsystem, which is for all. Nobody has to pay for hospital ore Doctor treatment. You believe it ore not.
I dont think that any nation is good in the eyes of God. And you cant blame me for the WW' as I cant blame you for that what you did with the American natives.

So Trump and Angela sitting in the same boat regarding russia.

Thats not the point, if you want listen to God then you have also to consider Roman 13,1 ff.
Paul wrote this down in a time Nero was ruling in Rome. Can it be more worse?

That is a flat-out lie. Germany is a socialist government and that is the best you can do since two world wars>? You have one foot on the pockets of the people and the other foot a step away of returning to communism.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
That is a flat-out lie. Germany is a socialist government and that is the best you can do since two world wars>? You have one foot on the pockets of the people and the other foot a step away of returning to communism.
What you are talking about?

D

DWR

The vaccine is not only incredibly dangerous for those getting it, but evidence is mounting that those of us with enough discernment NOT to get it, are in real danger from the vaccinated.

The vaccinated are shedding something from the vaccines that is harmful to the unvaccinated, especially women. It is causing them to have all sorts of menstual issues, blood clots, and even miscarriages.

Here is yet another highly respected French virologist, and Nobel Prize Winner, warning about these gene therapies, and how they are causing the variants and disease.

Science & Tech
Bombshell: Nobel Prize Winner Reveals Covid Vaccine is ‘Creating Variants’
by Renee Nal | Rair Foundation
May 23rd 2021, 4:44 pm

https://www.infowars.com/posts/bomb...r-reveals-covid-vaccine-is-creating-variants/
You do not really believe this do you?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Germany is a socialist government and that is the best you can do since two world wars>?
That is correct. And since the COVID pandemic, Germany is now into COVID Fascism. Hitler would be proud. Add to that the mess that Merkel has made with migrant invasion, and you can see that Germany was destroyed by Merkel (who might even be related to Adolf) just like Hitler destroyed Germany, How could they let this evil woman control Germany for decades?

F

flygplan

That is correct. And since the COVID pandemic, Germany is now into COVID Fascism. Hitler would be proud. Add to that the mess that Merkel has made with migrant invasion, and you can see that Germany was destroyed by Merkel (who might even be related to Adolf) just like Hitler destroyed Germany, How could they let this evil woman control Germany for decades?
Your lack of knowledge on world politics is appalling.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Your writing is full of hate and disrespect. I thaught you are a follower of Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.