Warning to Christians: Totally Refuse COVID Vaccines

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
There will always be a variant. They will be using this as an excuse till kingdom come.

That is why you don't create a vaccine for a corona virus, it mutates too quickly to do so, you concentrate on building up the immune system.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
You don’t honestly believe Fauci took the vaccine 💉?

If his arm is sore from the shot, why is he rubbing the arm that didn’t get the shot!?

Dr. Phony held up his arm, everyone knows you don't do that for an injection, you relax the arm. and then he rubbed the wrong arm the next day, phony as all get out, only an ignorant sheeple would fall for that.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
It is a bad cold, and bad flu, for a long time in this no one died of anything but "covid", did you notice we didn't have a seasonal flu this year? everything was covid...
Most people have fallen for the lie, leaning on their own (faulty) understanding which Jesus very clearly instructed us to not do, but rather take everything to Him for truth.
Notice as the many of us do, that few if any drs. suggest strengthening the immuns system God gave us?
Yes
You go to the graves, they were your friends, did you fail to grow in the gifts God gave you and Jesus modeled for us of how to live to receive His healing? Did you fail to seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness?
Sadly it looks like you have, it isn't too late to return to faith and eschew the outward form of godliness denying the power as Jesus said so many would in these last of the last days.
My apologies for snapping at you earlier. However I do not need pl people questioning my devotion tothe Lord. Simply because I believe there is a virus doesnt mean I have forsaken God. Ive seen enough evidence to support this. As another person said this is a pointless discussion as everyone here hasmade up there minds.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Kojikun,

I don't think it's even worth to be in this discussion, it's not even a discussion because differing opinions will automatically get you lynched in the thread. It's sad that ignorance, radicalism and politics prevail in these groups now. I came to find something I cannot find here anymore.
Being told my family will die has crossed the line. Im thinking im done with this site. You are correct there is no point in arguing.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I have not "made up my mind". I don't have an opinion, I have a position based on scripture and relationship with our Lord and Savior.
We don't stand in one spot in our devotion , we grow, till we are such that people look at us and see Jesus in us.
I don't know where you are in your walk, I know we are required to heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, preach the gospel, cast out demons, freely we were given Holy Spirit anointing, freely are required to give.
We all will be here until we are taken home, some before their time when we fail accept and walk in the protection He has provided.
bless you

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
I have not "made up my mind". I don't have an opinion, I have a position based on scripture and relationship with our Lord and Savior.
We don't stand in one spot in our devotion , we grow, till we are such that people look at us and see Jesus in us.
I don't know where you are in your walk, I know we are required to heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, preach the gospel, cast out demons, freely we were given Holy Spirit anointing, freely are required to give.
We all will be here until we are taken home, some before their time when we fail accept and walk in the protection He has provided.
bless you
Thank you brother

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

If his arm is sore from the shot, why is he rubbing the arm that didn’t get the shot!?

That is what you call prima facie evidence. The implications are horrific. This may be the greatest crime upon humanity of all time.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
That is what you call prima facie evidence. The implications are horrific. This may be the greatest crime upon humanity of all time.
Lets hope its inaccurate... praying regardless...

F

flygplan

No.

Unfortunately, depending on their age, their current health, and whether or not they get any boosters, they are likely to perish well before that.

3 years is the generous maximum.

I get that it is too horrific for our minds to grasp. But as we speak, the spike protein is multiplying all over the body, penetrating the blood/ brain barrier, and trashing the immune system.

This will make them susceptible to all manner of diseases. At first, it will appear that there is no connection between the vaccine and the disease. Just as they are trying to do now with those that have short term adverse reactions.

But as more and more vaccinated become sick and die, they won’t be able to hide the truth.

Somehow though I’d bet my life they’ll blame the unvaccinated.
Lets hope its inaccurate... praying regardless...
Of course it's inaccurate. It's spreading lies. But apparently it's becoming a trend in these forums, and the worse thing is that it's applauded.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Of course it's inaccurate. It's spreading lies. But apparently it's becoming a trend in these forums, and the worse thing is that it's applauded.
29 posts and you're on ignore. Sorry to see you go....

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Can anyone explain the death toll in India due to covid? So far I haven't heard any conspiracy theories.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Can anyone explain the death toll in India due to covid? So far I haven't heard any conspiracy theories.
there is so much mis-information from msm. I heard one conjecture that the pictures used were simply those sleeping in the streets.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Nope, you're not sorry. And my point exactly...
I suppose we wait and see. I haven't gotten a vaccination myself. I just recovered from kidney cancer so I was told its best I get one eventually.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Ask the Lord what you should do. I know of no one in relationship with their Lord and Savior who has been guided to receive it, quite the other way.
Jesus said in John 16 when Holy spirit comes He would guide us in all truth, ALL truth.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
It is not

Oh dear "no" that is not a way to look at our lives here Kojikun. Claims are made every day by people who should be totally ignored. Claims are also made by some good people who have different opinions than we do. We must not - no not ever trust our lives to people including ourselves (human ability) to protect and direct our lives.

Looking away [from all that will distract] to Jesus, Who is the Leader and the Source of our faith [giving the first incentive for our belief] and is also its Finisher [bringing it to maturity and perfection]. He, for the joy [of obtaining the prize] that was set before Him, endured the cross, despising and ignoring the shame, and is now seated at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:2

There's a million things in a day that will distract us from Jesus. To give away our God given power over to fear so much so that one would harm themselves is actually insane for us to do. The world, the flesh and the devil are constantly after us to give up our position of victory that Jesus has provided when He saved us & promised to keep us.

We have these great and precious promises:love: 2 Peter 1:1-5

May grace (God’s favor) and peace (which is [a]perfect well-being, all necessary good, all spiritual prosperity, and [b]freedom from fears and agitating passions and moral conflicts) be multiplied to you in [the full, personal, [c]precise, and correct] knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.
3 For His divine power has bestowed upon us all things that [are requisite and suited] to life and godliness, through the [[d]full, personal] knowledge of Him Who called us by and to His own glory and excellence (virtue).
4 By means of these He has bestowed on us His precious and exceedingly great promises, so that through them you may escape [by flight] from the moral decay (rottenness and corruption) that is in the world because of covetousness (lust and greed), and become sharers (partakers) of the divine nature.
5 For this very reason, [e]adding your diligence [to the divine promises], employ every effort in [f]exercising your faith to develop virtue (excellence, resolution, Christian energy), and in [exercising] virtue [develop] knowledge (intelligence),

I urge you to not allow depression., anxiety and fear to take away your confidence. "Look to Jesus and expect Him to save, heal and protect you because of His mighty power and sacrificial love for you"

Only when the apostle Paul looked away from himself and unto Jesus did he receive his deliverance. Rom.7:24-25 I can attest to this as well. When I look to myself and others there is always eventually confusion & defeat. When I put confidence and faith and hope (confident expectation of good) coming from Him., my life is safe., my mind is protected. This is a daily battle we are all in as believers. You are not alone. :)
Yeah being told everyone I love will die and there's nothing I can do is going to be the end of me if its true. If its true and maybe if I pray enough God will kill me first. If this indeed just nonsense and nothing happens (like many conspiracies ive seen on this site for the last 7 years) im definitely quitting this site. There's no telling how damaging this could be to people if its all nonsense. I will not be apart of this site or its people if that is the case.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Are we not all given the gift of life to live for our Lord and Savior, and then when our time is done be then taken to our reward?
I think you may be reacting with emotion, too much emotion.
You may be the one whose prayers for health, healing, restoration are essential to your family, and we know there is nothing He can't or won't heal.
Jesus told His first disciples to heal, cleanse, raise, etc. If we are His that is for us too, He modeled how we are to live and walk in His anounting, and He now indwells the believer, it is our part to let Him out to work through us. You as well.
bless you

Billyd

May 8, 2014
If everyone in the USA who has been vaccinated, (that's what's being preached on this and other threads on this site) dies, the population of the country will be under 150M in three years. Applying the same to the world, we reduce the world population by over 2B.

Since everyone apprehended crossing the border is being vaccinated, we don't have to worry about all those new immigrants. They'll be dead in three years.

It's about time that you all stop preaching this nonsense.

T

TheIndianGirl

We have video evidence he took the vaccine, as well as a lot of witnesses in the room. Not sure why he touched his other arm, maybe the arm pain is minimal that he forgot which arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.