Warning to Christians: Totally Refuse COVID Vaccines

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SophieT

I have never felt more comfortable than now, saying the vaccine is an absolute evil.

It must have been from the Lord, but I remember in March 2020 turning to my wife and saying “this is all about the vaccine, and even if I lose my job, or any other consequences, I’m not taking it”.

NOTHING has happened to even slightly change my mind since then.

VOLUMES of information have only cemented that position.
just so

neither my husband nor myself ever had any 'formal' discussion but we both became totally against taking the vac

and then we started learning about all the ill effects, deaths and reactions

I certainly agree about the volumes of info cementing our position and amen to that (y)

ps: we certainly have discussions now tho. our neighbor did not want to take the vac but his wife gave him such a hard time he finally took it. so far he has suffered no ill effects, but she was laid up for days. :( they are quite a bit older than we are, and my husband is pretty good friends with the man and we are concerned about what else she is going to talk him into...she made fun of my husband's stance, but he's not one to argue (maybe with me tho haha)

she is a died in the wool democrat...her husband basically keeps a tight lip but still votes dem. I don't know what it takes for some

that being said, we are quite friendly with them...sharing meals etc...and I care about them both...but the wife just wears the husband out

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Wonder how the vaccinated sheeple will spin this:
SHOCK REPORT: There Were More COVID-19 Vaccine Deaths Last Week in US than COVID-19 Deaths

There are now 9,125 reported deaths from the COVID-19 vaccinations across the United States this year.
1626193102472.png
The number of deaths linked to vaccines this year has absolutely skyrocketed. According to the CDC’s own data, in 2021 n the first 3 months, the VAERS website recorded over 1,750 deaths due to vaccines in the US.
Last week they were reporting 6,985 deaths, and this week that number jumped up 2,043to 9,048.

That number is now at 9,195
The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. Reports are accepted from anyone and can be submitted electronically at www.vaers
There have been 411,931 adverse reactionsreported to the vaccine.
Also, last week there were 1,505 COVID-19 deaths in the United States.
That means there were more Covid vaccine deaths in the United States last week than Covid deaths in the United States last week.

.hhs.gov.”

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Revelation 13:7
King James Version

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

That’s what this is coming down to.
WAR.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Revelation 13:7
King James Version

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

That’s what this is coming down to.
WAR.

Dress rehearsal for what’s to come.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
[This is being posted in the Family Forum, since many who visit here may not be visiting the Conspiracy and Corruption Discussion Forum]

There was a time when vaccines were vaccines. That is no longer the case. And supposedly trustworthy sources of information such as Johns Hopkins University are plainly lying to the public in order to get everyone vaccinated. CDC, NIH, FDA, and all public heath agencies and officials are working AGAINST the public at this time with reckless disregard for the consequences. Because there is no accountability or liability for killing people in this manner.

So we need to do a review of immunization and see why the bogus vaccines from Moderna, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, etc. will not give you any immunity. Instead they could cause extremely serious adverse effects, and even almost instantaneous death.

There are two types of immunity which human beings have: (1) innate or God-given immunity to bacteria, viruses, fungi, and toxins and (2) acquired immunity by exposure to these microbes or by vaccination. For innate immunity, God has given mankind adenoids, bone marrow, lymph nodes, lymphatic vessels, Peyer's patches, spleen, thymus, and tonsils. When this system recognizes an invader, it goes into action immediately. The cells of this immune system surround and engulf the invader. The invader is killed inside the immune system cells. These cells are called phagocytes.

The acquired immune system, with help from the innate system, produces cells (antibodies) to protect your body from a specific invader. These antibodies are developed by cells called B lymphocytes after the body has been exposed to the invader. The antibodies stay in your body. It can take several days for antibodies to develop. But after the first exposure, the immune system will recognize the invader and defend against it. The acquired immune system changes throughout your life.

Vaccinations for viruses
Vaccinations are immunizations. Immunizations train your immune system to make antibodies to protect you from harmful diseases. In vaccinations you are given a small amount of the actual virus in a harmless form [either dead or attenuated (weakened) viruses]. Then your body makes antibodies to fight it off. Then if you encounter the disease again, your body already has the antibodies, so you don't get sick. You are immune. But the liars in public health are telling you that even if you get COVID vaccination, you are NOT immune! How's that for trickery? You must continue masking, distancing, taking all kinds of precautions, and hoping you don't drop dead because of the "vaccine".

Experimental or bogus vaccines
There are two main types of experimental vaccines which are being pushed by the fear-mongering media and the lying public health officials and politicians: (1) mRNA vaccines and (2) adenovirus vaccines (called vector vaccines). mRNA vaccines are like software that tells your body (the operating system) to make proteins which resemble coronavirus. Vector vaccines tell another harmless virus (into which proteins of COVID have been inserted) to make proteins resembling coronavirus. In both cases the body is literally being tricked into thinking that coronavirus has entered. But the body does not like trickery.

And that is not all that goes into these bogus vaccines, which further increases the hazards. First of all the tissue cells of aborted babies have been used to create these vaccines. Which causes a moral and ethical dilemma. Will Christians support the abortion industry for bogus immunity? Then we have a whole list of foreign substances entering your body (which the FDA is required to show as below. Also approval was given only for emergency use but totally disregarded).

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl) bis(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose. [Note: polyethylene glycol is the antifreeze that goes into you car engine to keep it from freezing].

The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains the following ingredients: messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose.

The Janssen [Johnson & Johnson] COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: recombinant, replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, citric acidmonohydrate, trisodium citrate dihydrate, ethanol, 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD), polysorbate-80, sodium chloride.

The AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine includes Adenovirus vector vaccine, disodium edetate dihydrate (EDTA), ethanol, L-histidine, L-histidine hydrochloride monohydrate, magnesium chloride hexahydrate. polysorbate 80, sodium chloride, sucrose. (provided by the government of Canada).

As you can see this is not just a harmless actual virus to produce immunity, but a harmful list of chemicals which are now producing very serious adverse effects, blood clots, and deaths.

Today all reporting of adverse effects and deaths is being deliberately distorted, therefore no one can trust government statistics any longer. There is an agenda in place to fool the public into thinking that adverse effects are minimal and that THERE ARE NO DEATHS from vaccinations. This is deliberate medical fraud.

The Health and Human Services (HHS) Department of the US government has a website called VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System). Every Friday, VAERS makes public all vaccine injury reports received to the system for the previous week. Today’s data show that between Dec. 14, 2020 and April 12, 2021 there were 3,005 reported deaths from vaccinations. The total adverse events were over 51,000 (they did not provide the actual number in this report at CDC).

All government public health agencies are trying to dismiss these results as inconsequential, and they have probably been under-reported. Conversely, when government wanted to increase their fear-mongering they made any an every death a COVID death. That is called mass manipulation. But now many governments are banning or shutting down the use of these non-vaccines which can even alter the DNA of vaccinated people.

This is why vaccination is NOT a bad idea.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Wonder how the vaccinated sheeple will spin this:
SHOCK REPORT: There Were More COVID-19 Vaccine Deaths Last Week in US than COVID-19 Deaths

There are now 9,125 reported deaths from the COVID-19 vaccinations across the United States this year.
View attachment 229440
The number of deaths linked to vaccines this year has absolutely skyrocketed. According to the CDC’s own data, in 2021 n the first 3 months, the VAERS website recorded over 1,750 deaths due to vaccines in the US.
Last week they were reporting 6,985 deaths, and this week that number jumped up 2,043to 9,048.

That number is now at 9,195
The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. Reports are accepted from anyone and can be submitted electronically at www.vaers
There have been 411,931 adverse reactionsreported to the vaccine.
Also, last week there were 1,505 COVID-19 deaths in the United States.
That means there were more Covid vaccine deaths in the United States last week than Covid deaths in the United States last week.

.hhs.gov.”
And how many Americans got the vaccine?
And how many American died because of Covid? I mean alltogether. That the number of deads because of Covid now is going back should be logic.
Well you trust your sources, hope they will show themself trustworth.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

This is why you should NEVER get the death shot:

Jennifer Gibson: Canadian woman develops Bell’s Palsy two weeks after AstraZeneca shot, encourages others
1626269851037.png

Sarah Beuckmann: 34-year-old Scotland woman suffers gruesome AstraZeneca adverse reaction
1626269999262.png

1626270023298.jpeg

Jul 23, 2018
just so

neither my husband nor myself ever had any 'formal' discussion but we both became totally against taking the vac

and then we started learning about all the ill effects, deaths and reactions

I certainly agree about the volumes of info cementing our position and amen to that (y)

ps: we certainly have discussions now tho. our neighbor did not want to take the vac but his wife gave him such a hard time he finally took it. so far he has suffered no ill effects, but she was laid up for days. :( they are quite a bit older than we are, and my husband is pretty good friends with the man and we are concerned about what else she is going to talk him into...she made fun of my husband's stance, but he's not one to argue (maybe with me tho haha)

she is a died in the wool democrat...her husband basically keeps a tight lip but still votes dem. I don't know what it takes for some

that being said, we are quite friendly with them...sharing meals etc...and I care about them both...but the wife just wears the husband out
My niece got thr vac and is now in a wheel chair with tubes coming out of her.
First malfunction was her heart....then stroke

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
You know that gatewaypundit is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes and conspiracy theories? Interesting that followers of Christ trusting such people and support there lies for to bring fear where is no reason for.
Now who is the one making false accusations? Do you have any proof of what you just said? And that report is in many other publications. So you are on the side of the liars, who are all minions of Satan. Keep it up.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Do you know that nobody would have been hospitalized if the public health authorities had not literally sabotaged and banned the HCQ combo pack, ivermectin, and other related EARLY treatments?

'Last month Dr. Kory and his team testified before the U.S. Senate Homeland Security Committee in favor of authorizing ivermectin, a Nobel Prize–winning anti-parasitic agent, for early treatment of the novel coronavirus. In his impassioned presentation, Dr. Kory explained that ivermectin “basically obliterates transmission of this virus,” with “miraculous effectiveness.”'

Yet this drug and HCQ were banned by the FDA from the start.
"FDA has not approved ivermectin for use in treating or preventing COVID-19 in humans. Ivermectin tablets are approved at very specific doses for some parasitic worms, and there are topical (on the skin) formulations for head lice and skin conditions like rosacea.Mar. 5, 2021"

"Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) revoked the emergency use authorization (EUA) that allowed for chloroquine phosphate and hydroxychloroquine sulfate donated to the Strategic National Stockpile to be used to treat certain hospitalized patients with COVID-19 when a clinical trial was unavailable, or ...Jun. 15, 2020"

Now can you see why people were hospitalized. As to the vaccines, you wish to ignore the FACT that there were more vaccine deaths than COVID deaths.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Now who is the one making false accusations? Do you have any proof of what you just said? And that report is in many other publications. So you are on the side of the liars, who are all minions of Satan. Keep it up.
I wrote down what other knew from gatewaypandit. You belong to those who trust them. I dont trust a extrem right side which is known for false information.
It is your responsibility to act this way. As it is my responsibilitie to stand for what I write.
As working in a hospital and with over 30 000 000 germans which are vaccined now. I cant agree and support your view about vaccine.
Also among german russian Christians in my place is an horrible fear because of vaccine, because they believe more such sources, as you do.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Do you know that nobody would have been hospitalized if the public health authorities had not literally sabotaged and banned the HCQ combo pack, ivermectin, and other related EARLY treatments?

'Last month Dr. Kory and his team testified before the U.S. Senate Homeland Security Committee in favor of authorizing ivermectin, a Nobel Prize–winning anti-parasitic agent, for early treatment of the novel coronavirus. In his impassioned presentation, Dr. Kory explained that ivermectin “basically obliterates transmission of this virus,” with “miraculous effectiveness.”'

Yet this drug and HCQ were banned by the FDA from the start.
"FDA has not approved ivermectin for use in treating or preventing COVID-19 in humans. Ivermectin tablets are approved at very specific doses for some parasitic worms, and there are topical (on the skin) formulations for head lice and skin conditions like rosacea.Mar. 5, 2021"

"Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) revoked the emergency use authorization (EUA) that allowed for chloroquine phosphate and hydroxychloroquine sulfate donated to the Strategic National Stockpile to be used to treat certain hospitalized patients with COVID-19 when a clinical trial was unavailable, or ...Jun. 15, 2020"

Now can you see why people were hospitalized. As to the vaccines, you wish to ignore the FACT that there were more vaccine deaths than COVID deaths.
This is no fact, it is am lie. I work in a hospital and we had real sick covid patients. One of my collegues is after 6 month of Covidinfection still not able to work.
Your spreading of disinformations is a reason why people may die.
As I said you can handle as you want for your personell life. But in spreading such you force that people can die, if they believe this.
Covid injections have side effects like all medicine and injections have. If you would vaccine such a number of people against ebula, pocks, Cholera, measles, etc. you would have the similar numbers of death ore allergic reactiones.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I wrote down what other knew from gatewaypandit.
Since you have absolutely no proof that The Gateway Pundit is publishing false information, you should not have made a false accusation. It is your responsibility to back up your accusations, or not make them. I am glad that at least some Germans have the good sense to shun BOGUS VACCINES.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Your spreading of disinformations is a reason why people may die.
Once again you are making another false accusation and calling me a liar. I have QUOTED the information provide and it is totally accurate. It can be confirmed through many sources. Therefore you should stop before I have to report you for personal attacks against me.

T

TheIndianGirl

I wrote down what other knew from gatewaypandit. You belong to those who trust them. I dont trust a extrem right side which is known for false information.
It is your responsibility to act this way. As it is my responsibilitie to stand for what I write.
As working in a hospital and with over 30 000 000 germans which are vaccined now. I cant agree and support your view about vaccine.
Also among german russian Christians in my place is an horrible fear because of vaccine, because they believe more such sources, as you do.
The issue is more forced/mandatory vaccinations (which is actually a separate issue) than the vaccine itself, but people are trying to put focus on vaccine safety to get out of forced/mandatory vaccinations. Most reasonable people recognize that virtually ALL medicines and vaccines have side effects including serious side effects. I posted three links some time ago that people died from flu, smallpox, and meningitis vaccines. Medicines have side effects such as CANCER and SUICIDE, all one has to do is listen to the prescription drug commercials. People don't like chemo for a reason. A billion people have been vaccinated, there are going to be some tragedies. Some treatments are more dangerous than others. Anyone who is not pragmatic about this and believes there should be 100% guarantee against serious side effects is living in "la la" land. The FDA does not really focus entirely on drug safety, they do a benefit analysis. Why else would they approve drugs with suicide risk?

Billyd

May 8, 2014
The issue is more forced/mandatory vaccinations (which is actually a separate issue) than the vaccine itself, but people are trying to put focus on vaccine safety to get out of forced/mandatory vaccinations. Most reasonable people recognize that virtually ALL medicines and vaccines have side effects including serious side effects. I posted three links some time ago that people died from flu, smallpox, and meningitis vaccines. Medicines have side effects such as CANCER and SUICIDE, all one has to do is listen to the prescription drug commercials. People don't like chemo for a reason. A billion people have been vaccinated, there are going to be some tragedies. Some treatments are more dangerous than others. Anyone who is not pragmatic about this and believes there should be 100% guarantee against serious side effects is living in "la la" land. The FDA does not really focus entirely on drug safety, they do a benefit analysis. Why else would they approve drugs with suicide risk?
If we insist that all treatments be free of side effects, many people will die waiting on that "perfect" treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.